What's your number? (keep it real)

Options

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    1 TBH. my luck is def WOAT lol

I talken to sooo many ? Its literally ? unreal. I guess the man upstairs just want me to wait until marriage *shrugs*
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    @YC11

You gotta understand tho bruh the quality of the chicks that a lot of these ? is ? .

You ? 9 chicks which I'm assuming would probably be 8s or better being that it's a lower number. Once ? start gettin in them high digits that mean they been ? some mutts...so essentially they fail. That's why they don't remember them hoes....cuz they don't want to remember them.

Yup....Damn right...I've hit some real creatures
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True. All my ex's are proper, well spoken, well dressed, pretty smile, pretty face, with right heads on their shoulders.

I've never done any hoodrats, or jumpoffs, never had one night stands, never banged a chick who grinded on me in the club... I had to put real work in on all my ex's to bed them. AND I'm proud of that fact, I'm not up here acting as if I slay chicks in one night, pick them up and bang them in a motel or a car, what type of chicks do y'all ? with to begin with anyhow?
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YC11 wrote: »
    True. All my ex's are proper, well spoken, well dressed, pretty smile, pretty face, with right heads on their shoulders.

I've never done any hoodrats, or jumpoffs, never had one night stands, never banged a chick who grinded on me in the club... I had to put real work in on all my ex's to bed them. AND I'm proud of that fact, I'm not up here acting as if I slay chicks in one night, pick them up and bang them in a motel or a car, what type of chicks do y'all ? with to begin with anyhow?

bruh.. like i said, I'm at 14 now and I'm 21.. and the lowest i hit was a 5 and that was just one... everybody else i done hit was date-material.. so i know my number aint rediculous, but i aint ? not one chick that i wish i would forget, or would be ashamed to tell ppl about it
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just to b as honest as possible imma say BTW 50-60....I'd have to sit down n break up the numbers by state to b exact
  • BurninBush
    BurninBush Members Posts: 529 ✭✭
    Options
    19....some of yall out here hoe'd up.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    bump 4 that 2k14... let the ratchetry begin .. lmao
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U still ? Yani?
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this oldass thread came back, I am at 10 now, double digit finally at 26, kinda late compared to these mansluts on IC. Keeping true to my 1 chick per year run... kinda. Wonder come april-may I'm bagging another one, we shall see.
  • NuLife
    NuLife Members Posts: 217 ✭✭
    Options
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ? over 100 ? with my wife alone
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forgot about Yani. Damm

man my number high as hell..im starting the year off slow though ha
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    U still ? Yani?

yea man. she still my gurl dude.. its been 2 + years.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »

I remember when you had to find shelter from Katrina in "Nawlins", and your name was 'Legless Platypus', and you measured your ? alongside wine bottles in pics you distributed because you worked with wine.

I probably shouldn't remember these facts, but I do. Bizarre.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loofahs stay winnin, Loofahs stay winnin

nh
  • Mr. Insignificant
    Mr. Insignificant Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options
    Used to be proud of my number.....but now that I have matured a little.....it is embarrassing......really high.....can't even remember exactly....will randomly remember girls out the blue
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I aint gonna lie I was a man ? , I had almost two new ? a day for like 5 years straight, and Id use them for all sorts of things. Most females pick vanity over substance, but once they get out their lil girl phase, they want both, once they are fully grown mentally and been through some ? , substance becomes vanity in a way, they get attracted to a..u know what I said enough. Ya daddy should be telling you the game.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Too many to count. Ive had some that when I look back on it I just smh and Ive had some dimes. This thread got a ? like....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvDkUDXbdB8

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    hoesarefun wrote: »
    i ? over 100 ? with my wife alone

DAAAAAMNN!!!!!!!!
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    82 at least....I have many stalkers....
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    @YC11

You gotta understand tho bruh the quality of the chicks that a lot of these ? is ? .

You ? 9 chicks which I'm assuming would probably be 8s or better being that it's a lower number. Once ? start gettin in them high digits that mean they been ? some mutts...so essentially they fail. That's why they don't remember them hoes....cuz they don't want to remember them.

Powerful post, it's why I'm not impressed with my own high number. But I'd say a good 70% of the chicks I've had were decent and above. The rest were chubby or fat chicks who got me when I was high or ? enough. Or just had a real phat ass I'm a sucker for those
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2011 was a busy year
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »

I remember when you had to find shelter from Katrina in "Nawlins", and your name was 'Legless Platypus', and you measured your ? alongside wine bottles in pics you distributed because you worked with wine.

I probably shouldn't remember these facts, but I do. Bizarre.

lmaooo that's kang.. lawd he was soo proud of his ? . Every chic on the ic got that wine bottle and ? comparison picture.