D@mn its been a while!! Couple old Tracks..

Options
calico_
calico_ Members Posts: 133
edited August 2010 in Fresh Produce
Man i thought the site was down until i just had an urge to come back and see if it still worked..and to my surprise it did..well no need to talk yall to death, just a couple of tracks to past the time,dont know if i posted them b4 or not...So whats been going on in the FP lately??? Let a brother know something!!

Also check my myspace for more joints
www.myspace.com/calicoproductions

Comments

• drematic
    drematic Members Posts: 234
    edited April 2010
    Options
    calico pra duck shenz nickuh!!! what up home skillet. i thought you mighta got signed and was doin it too big too mess around these parts anymore. welcome back!
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you still da truth, bruh - what's been poppin', yo?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CALICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whattup
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? that first beat was dope. Out ? standing man
  • scotty b
    scotty b Members Posts: 216
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dope son.. long time no see
  • calico_
    edited August 2010
    Options
    whats going on fellas! Yeah its been a minute!! Been trying to grind but been going through some serious phases of beat block..right now im signed to Amadeus of the hitmen. He's on bad boy, but he's got his own label called Platinum Boy Music. He's trey songz drummer and musical director so he is always on the road with trey. Im hoping to slide some R&B joints to him so he can shoot em to Trey. We may have something in the works but the music biz is fickle some times. but other than that i been grinding this 9 to 5 and making beats on the side trying to make that one hit to put me out there
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    edited August 2010
    Options
    calico_ wrote: »
    whats going on fellas! Yeah its been a minute!! Been trying to grind but been going through some serious phases of beat block..right now im signed to Amadeus of the hitmen. He's on bad boy, but he's got his own label called Platinum Boy Music. He's trey songz drummer and musical director so he is always on the road with trey. Im hoping to slide some R&B joints to him so he can shoot em to Trey. We may have something in the works but the music biz is fickle some times. but other than that i been grinding this 9 to 5 and making beats on the side trying to make that one hit to put me out there

dig that man - believe me, I know what you're goin' thru' (posting from work now LOL).......them cats need to let you shine, man!!!! hopefully we'll be hearing some calico-produced trey songz heat soon!!!!
  • calico_
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah mane! hopefully so! Whats poppin' on your side grundy???? Where that new heat at!?????
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    edited August 2010
    Options
    man - I got a lotta' stuff stirrin'.....me and my partner got this singer we're tryin' to work with, and I'm still puttin' in work with my homeboy drummaboy when I can; I've figured out that I'm not gonna' ever stop doin' music, so I'mma just grind 'til I shine........I got a thread with some youtube stuff around here somewhere you can peep if you got a minute
  • calico_
    edited August 2010
    Options
    no doubt thats whats up..im gonna check that thread out