How White People Really Feel About Black Folks and Obama.

Options
jay83
jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Most white people will not admit to their racism. Personally, I would much rather have a clear cut and outright racist, then someone who shakes your hand and then call you a N**ger or what ever after you leave.
  • THExGREATxAPE
    THExGREATxAPE Members Posts: 10
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i forgot that all white people think the same way *sarcasm*
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im wit dude..
    i rather be confronted by a redneck then a typical white man.. who calls me a ****** when im not looking..
    ? have you played xboxlive?? those younguns dont even have to hear your voice before they start calling you a ******.. lol
  • RyanRosco
    RyanRosco Members Posts: 7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know the thing that kills me? Were you a Slave? didn't think so. Black's that hate white's are far more prevalent these day. Sure you can say "no way" but it's true. I know plenty of black people who will admit that truth. Do I care? Not at all!! Hate away my friend.
    I spent 4 years in the Army and met a group of real African's when I was there. They said they were embarrassed of American Blacks. Mosty because the whole Hip-hop scene. But also that basically alot of American Blacks are cry-baby's. Thats the honest truth.

Here's something I found on the internet. You should read this and take it to heart.
    Victimizing is bad, very bad. It stops you from breaking out of something that is holding you back.
    How to stop victimizing yourself and move on?
    Here are some tips you can use to take back control of your life:

First of all you must understand that you are not responsible for what happens to you, but you are responsible for how you choose to respond to what happens to you. You may not be able to control the circumstances, but you can definitely control your actions.
    Don’t try to find faults and blame others, think about how to move forward instead.

The problem about White Pride is people tend to hate thing's they are afraid of. People label White Pride as racism because of past history and they are afraid that if White people join up as one, that it automatically mean's we are going to form a lynch mob. I certainly was never a slaver and I am sure you guys werent slaves. I see it as a lame attempt to self-victimize because you feel are not treated the way you feel you should be treated. As if your bad lot in life is due to the "White Man". Get over it. Its called being an Adult. Nobody is always treated with respect or dignity. Nobody is always treated in a way they feel they should be treated. You have to realize that some people just have it that way, but you dont. Sure I could of had parent's that had millions of cash but I didn't. Do I cry about it and say "well thats not fair, I want a ton of money too" Nope, I grew up poor as hell. But I joined the Army, went to school and now I have a good life. So stop crying about your poor lot in life just be happy your not in a worse place. If you want money and respect. Do something about it. Make good decisions,Work HARD, and take it. Do some people hate White's? Sure. But because they hate me does not stop me from having pride.I do have White Pride. I am proud I'm white. I love being White. But Pride is something EVERYONE has to earn.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ryan your crazy, the number of racist whites far outnumber the blacks who are racist. The white racist actions are far worst than black men on the internet and youtube and radios talking about it also. The two are very different.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    RyanRosco wrote: »
    White Pride

.....sensors are picking up Stormfront activity, Captain......

*looks at post count*

RAISE SHIELDS!
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The problem about White Pride is people tend to hate thing's they are afraid of. People label White Pride as racism because of past history and they are afraid that if White people join up as one, that it automatically mean's we are going to form a lynch mob.

I believe what Fred Hampton said.........

"All power to all people. ? to White people. Yellow Power to Yellow people. Brown Power to Brown people. Black Power to Black people."

.....but the chief advocates of, ahem, ? seem to spend their time reading The Turner Diaries and bumping old Skrewdriver records. (if you get my drift)
  • RyanRosco
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    .....sensors are picking up Stormfront activity, Captain......

*looks at post count*

RAISE SHIELDS!

Lol, no I am not a Racist. I just really really hate crybaby's. As a white guy, maybe it was how I was raised but there was none of the Racism people claim in my life. Contrary to belief when I see a black guy anywhere. I dont look at him any different than anybody else. My eyes dont stop on him and say "oh S**T"!!!. Either does any white person that I know We don't sit around and claim that were any better than anyone else. Now I'm not saying that there isnt people that do that. But honestly that's a dying breed. They do that because of a lack of education and good parenting. White Pride is not a bad thing. Yes I am Pro-White. I take pride in my heritage. I am an Irish-american. But to a degree that I want to improve my heritage. I am not claiming superiority over anybody else.
    I just see a trend of blaming whites for everything. Some people believe that just because your white, things just work out better for you. And that's simply not the case. And if you feel that way, I feel that's thats classic self-victimizing. Hey maybe I am wrong. I hang out with all walk's of life. And they agree. That's what being American is. Everybody seem's to forget that we ALL worked together to maintain our Freedom. We banded together fought and spilled our blood together so we all could have freedom. So All I am saying and you can agree with me or not is that alot of people these days still use Racism and slavery as a crutch, as a reason to explain to themselves why they think their live's are so bad. But the fault really lies with them.

*by the way I like the Star Trek reference there. Love the classic stuff
  • RyanRosco
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ryan your crazy, the number of racist whites far outnumber the blacks who are racist. The white racist actions are far worst than black men on the internet and youtube and radios talking about it also. The two are very different.

I disagree with you. Its east to believe that because you are the offended party. Basically I am saying that your ears are open when you hear about white racist. But you dont really pay attention when the table is turned. I have many good black friend's who are not racist in any fashion and they clearly see this as a trend these days. Again I am not saying that the past crimes of white superioty does not stir up bad memories. But to judge someone on their color instead of the individual in Racist no matter what color you are. Thats all I am saying. These are a little dated number's so its prob a little worse now. I didnt verify the source's either. This except came out of a newspaper artical.

According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, ? , assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.

Most victims of race crime – about 90 per cent – are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims," published in 1993.

Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or ? by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or ? by whites, according to the same survey.

Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent crimes of whites.

Also If you would like to look up any of these Stat's here's the Government Link:

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/

According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reason number 869879797090 that I very rarely talk to whites outside of school or work. I stay happy this way.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I disagree with you. Its east to believe that because you are the offended party. Basically I am saying that your ears are open when you hear about white racist. But you dont really pay attention when the table is turned. I have many good black friend's who are not racist in any fashion and they clearly see this as a trend these days. Again I am not saying that the past crimes of white superioty does not stir up bad memories. But to judge someone on their color instead of the individual in Racist no matter what color you are. Thats all I am saying. These are a little dated number's so its prob a little worse now. I didnt verify the source's either. This except came out of a newspaper artical.

According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, ? , assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.

Most victims of race crime – about 90 per cent – are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims," published in 1993.

Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or ? by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or ? by whites, according to the same survey.

Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent crimes of whites.

Also If you would like to look up any of these Stat's here's the Government Link:

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/

According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.

I guess white people are getting their K K Karma? 400 years of white brutality against blacks has caused some, um, payback feelings amongst some blacks. Can't blame them.....South Africa is seein the same trend. Payback's a ? !!!!!!!!

Not that I agree with this, but all these crimes are tin cans compared to the evil white people have showered throughout the world. If you expect sympathy, you got another thing coming.
  • RyanRosco
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I guess white people are getting their K K Karma? 400 years of white brutality against blacks has caused some, um, payback feelings amongst some blacks. Can't blame them.....South Africa is seein the same trend. Payback's a ? !!!!!!!!

Not that I agree with this, but all these crimes are tin cans compared to the evil white people have showered throughout the world. If you expect sympathy, you got another thing coming.

Tho I was referring to somebody saying White racism is far more prevalent than Black agaist White. I will respond to your post.
    I dont expect sympathy. It awareness not sympathy. Hence my huge long speech about not being a cry-baby :) In my opinion yes its not fair, But indirectly it's their own fault. Why you might ask. Well if you know you are in the wild and there are animals or whatever trying to ? you. You would be stupid not to prepare yourself. Get a big rock or something to defend yourself. So.. If you know someone is out to mean you physical harm. Why would you not make sure you have the mean's to defend yourself. I'm not saying go ? a bunch of black people because they are out to get you. But if someone break in your house. Maybe you should have a gun too. Or if you are a big enough boy. Get those hand's movin.
    But the bottom line is I frown on White people who do stuff to Black people just because they dont like Blacks.I would say man these White men are really makin the rest of us look bad. So for Black people to go out and commit crimes agaist Whites because they want to use the excuse "well they did my ancestor's wrong and they deserve some get back" is both immature and pathetic . They are using it as an excuse as if ,its ok because of past history. But in reality they are just racist. Black people sold other black people years before Whites even came into the picture. Black people sold Blacks to White people.
    So really its just one of those messed up things that happened and it just kills me that the people doing this were never slaves.
  • RyanRosco
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • RyanRosco
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reason number 869879797090 that I very rarely talk to whites outside of school or work. I stay happy this way.
    LOL Whats the first 869879797089 reasons you dont talk to whites?
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tho I was referring to somebody saying White racism is far more prevalent than Black agaist White. I will respond to your post.
    I dont expect sympathy. It awareness not sympathy. Hence my huge long speech about not being a cry-baby :) In my opinion yes its not fair, But indirectly it's their own fault. Why you might ask. Well if you know you are in the wild and there are animals or whatever trying to ? you. You would be stupid not to prepare yourself. Get a big rock or something to defend yourself. So.. If you know someone is out to mean you physical harm. Why would you not make sure you have the mean's to defend yourself. I'm not saying go ? a bunch of black people because they are out to get you. But if someone break in your house. Maybe you should have a gun too. Or if you are a big enough boy. Get those hand's movin.
    But the bottom line is I frown on White people who do stuff to Black people just because they dont like Blacks.I would say man these White men are really makin the rest of us look bad. So for Black people to go out and commit crimes agaist Whites because they want to use the excuse "well they did my ancestor's wrong and they deserve some get back" is both immature and pathetic . They are using it as an excuse as if ,its ok because of past history. But in reality they are just racist. Black people sold other black people years before Whites even came into the picture. Black people sold Blacks to White people.
    So really its just one of those messed up things that happened and it just kills me that the people doing this were never slaves.

Slavery is not the main reason some blacks are out there getting their payback against some whites, it's everything whites did between slavery and the Jim Crow Era. I'm not saying blacks should do this, I'm just saying it's no surprise. For hundreds of years whites were pouring evil upon evil onto blacks, now it's going the other way around.

Sure, blacks are not slaves now but don't deny that white people got what's coming to them. It's called the Law of Retribution......if a bunch of red ants raid a village of black ants and systematically ? and murder the black ants, WHAT THE FLYING ? U THINK THE BLACK ANTS ARE GONA DO EVENTUALLY?

Pay back is a ? , it's a shame so many whites have to suffer for the sins of their evil and disgusting ancestors.

http://www.babylon.com/definition/Law_of_Retribution/English
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL Whats the first 869879797089 reasons you dont talk to whites?

I talk to whites, but I make an effort to not talk to them outside of work or school. If I do, it's rare, and as I've said before, I don't trust most white people. Just as I am POSITIVE most whites don't trust black people.
  • RyanRosco
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I talk to whites, but I make an effort to not talk to them outside of work or school. If I do, it's rare, and as I've said before, I don't trust most white people. Just as I am POSITIVE most whites don't trust black people.

You have some very valid points. The only thing I dont agree with is your statement that says "don't deny that white people got what's coming to them. Its called the Law of Retribution" I disagree with this for two reason's. All the innocent people suffering right now had nothing to do with the past wrongdoing of their ancestor's. So they don't have anything coming to them. They were just born in this world like everyone else.
    And two if we follow this rule of Retribution and few generation's of White's are discriminated agaist. Then would you not blame them if they started using violence against Blacks in the future? Sure you would. Do you want your generation to be known as the evil and disgusting ancestor's. Do you want your future bloodline to pay for your crime's? Of course not. There has to be a day if humankind want to thrive. That people set aside the past and work on what's important. The future. Its amazing to me how former slave's. The one's who were actually wronged. Could put aside their bitterness and take arms along side their oppressor's. That show's the goodness of those men and woman's character. A true credit to the Black race.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You have some very valid points. The only thing I dont agree with is your statement that says "don't deny that white people got what's coming to them. Its called the Law of Retribution" I disagree with this for two reason's. All the innocent people suffering right now had nothing to do with the past wrongdoing of their ancestor's. So they don't have anything coming to them. They were just born in this world like everyone else.
    And two if we follow this rule of Retribution and few generation's of White's are discriminated agaist. Then would you not blame them if they started using violence against Blacks in the future? Sure you would. Do you want your generation to be known as the evil and disgusting ancestor's. Do you want your future bloodline to pay for your crime's? Of course not. There has to be a day if humankind want to thrive. That people set aside the past and work on what's important. The future. Its amazing to me how former slave's. The one's who were actually wronged. Could put aside their bitterness and take arms along side their oppressor's. That show's the goodness of those men and woman's character. A true credit to the Black race.

Nature doesn't work like that. Your children often pay for your bad decisions in life, They are not separate from you they are an extension of you. ? Babies are real.

Black people have suffered globally because of bad decisions we made in our collective past. White people try to use that argument because they feel they will escape the consequences of what there forefathers did. Sorry. We are in the crisis of an economic collapse because horrendous decisions were made by some people generations ago. None of us had anything to do with it. But we are feeling it now.

It doesn't amaze me how blacks can walk with their oppressors. They are the father and mother of humanity. What parents don't love even their wayward children? Africans shared what they had with the world. You didn't have to impose religious obligations on them to be charitable. It's in their nature.

We can reverse the effects if we work to repent and make amends for what our ancestors have done. But telling people to forget and forgive without sincere atonement and repentance ain't gonna cut it.

I mean seriously, a true credit to the Black Race? R u serious? That is so condescending and patronizing on so many levels. Who are you, Woodrow Wilson?
  • Reality Speaks
    Reality Speaks Members Posts: 77
    edited May 2010
    Options
    See the thing that many people don't realize is that white people aren't just one collective universal hive mentality. We come from hundreds of ethnic groups, many religions, many pasts and presents and every one of us has our own opinions and ideas. I can't speak for the 1 + billion white people anymore than any of them can speak for me. But myself ? I think Obama's just another president and aside from a few things other than the precedent he's set as far race and the executive office is concerned, nothing much will change. About black folks ? I try to treat everyone as they treat me, I've met black folks I've liked and black folks I couldn't stand.
  • Reality Speaks
    edited May 2010
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »

But the thing is they're just a few white folks and their opinions are their own. Each white person has their own opinions and ideas for the most part there's little group thought in any white ethnicity , culture or country I've been too other than things that's happened to said group collectively.
  • Reality Speaks
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Most white people will not admit to their racism. Personally, I would much rather have a clear cut and outright racist, then someone who shakes your hand and then call you a N**ger or what ever after you leave.

Most folks of all races won't admit their racism, black or white or Asian or Mestizo. It's that simple. And as far as I am concerned, if someone is racist against whites, I'd too rather them be up front about it. But I've had some crazy conversations with folks who were up front about it. But I think the craziest conversation I've been a witness too on the subject of race was between a Neo ? and a Nation of Islam member, what was crazy was that for the most part, their views were pretty much the same and then they got on the subject of Jews and they were in perfect agreement.
  • Reality Speaks
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i forgot that all white people think the same way *sarcasm*

rofl Exactly, because you know over 1 billion people from hundreds of languages, ethnicities, cultures, several religions and a few continents really all think and feel the same way. But the people who think that way, would say that someone who said that their race all thinks the same way is an evil vile racist.
  • Reality Speaks
    edited May 2010
    Options
    im wit dude..
    i rather be confronted by a redneck then a typical white man.. who calls me a ****** when im not looking..
    ? have you played xboxlive?? those younguns dont even have to hear your voice before they start calling you a ******.. lol

lol @ The kids on the PS 3. I think a lot of those kids act like ? because mommy and daddy ain't around and they want to impress the adults or are just junior trolls.
  • Reality Speaks
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The problem about White Pride is people tend to hate thing's they are afraid of.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of being white. But that doesn't mean you got to belittle other people who're not white or think you're collectively better than another group. Different doesn't mean better, just means different. I'm proud of what my ancestors have survived and what positive things they have created. Did people who have my skin color in the past do bad things ? Yes, do I feel guilt or a responsibility for their actions ? No, and why should I ? Because the fact is that there's things that all groups of people have done in the past that we'd consider wrong. No hand is without collective blood.