How White People Really Feel About Black Folks and Obama.

Options
2»

Comments

• Reality Speaks
    Reality Speaks Members Posts: 77
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ryan your crazy, the number of racist whites far outnumber the blacks who are racist. The white racist actions are far worst than black men on the internet and youtube and radios talking about it also. The two are very different.

It's about perspective Tha. But on the internet it's harmless, if someone calls me a ? on a youtube forum or something it's not going to faze me in the least because it has no effect no my life. Now if someone with green skin were to shoot me because I'm white, then that's another matter entirely. Americans of all races get their panties in a wad over racist ? that doesn't have an effect upon them whatsoever.
  • Reality Speaks
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    .....sensors are picking up Stormfront activity, Captain......

*looks at post count*

RAISE SHIELDS!

And how are a minority of posters here any different than the posters at Stormfront ? Hate is hate, it's that simple . A black guy on this forum wanting to ? all whites ain't no different than a white poster on Stormfront wanting to ? all blacks, both're pretty pathetic people who need some help. There can be no meaningful racial discussions unless people from all races are voicing their individual opinions and views. That's why we as Americans can't have an honest and meaningful collective discussion and discourse upon race because everyone isn't willing to let the other groups give their own views and perspectives.
  • Reality Speaks
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I believe what Fred Hampton said.........

"All power to all people. ? to White people. Yellow Power to Yellow people. Brown Power to Brown people. Black Power to Black people."

.....but the chief advocates of, ahem, ? seem to spend their time reading The Turner Diaries and bumping old Skrewdriver records. (if you get my drift)

I do agree with the quote you gave. And how is that any different than folks who subscribe to racist ideas who're black reading literature that's produced for them and music that's geared towards them ?
  • Reality Speaks
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I guess white people are getting their K K Karma? 400 years of white brutality against blacks has caused some, um, payback feelings amongst some blacks. Can't blame them.....South Africa is seein the same trend. Payback's a ? !!!!!!!!

Not that I agree with this, but all these crimes are tin cans compared to the evil white people have showered throughout the world. If you expect sympathy, you got another thing coming.

And then the trend will reverse and then it'll come around again and again and again and nothing is accomplished. An eye for an eye will leave the world blind.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well let me say I am Black and some of my best friends are white.

You shouldnt hate white people they are not all the same

You militant angry Blacks are bitter and Blame whites for everything

African black dudes sold you into slavery

Black people ? eachother

White people had nothing to do with the past...you Blacks live in the past

Martin Luther King was a good man and Obama is president

You have it better here because africa is a ?

why are you blacks being racist

you sell drugs too eacother and burn down your own communiteies

(awesome thread)
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Well let me say I am Black and some of my best friends are white.

You militant angry Blacks are bitter and Blame whites for everything

Black people ? eachother

Martin Luther King was a good man and Obama is president

You have it better here because africa is a ?

why are you blacks being racist

you sell drugs too eacother and burn down your own communiteies

(awesome thread)

You theivin me and ether's lines? thats all you black militants do is steal things!
  • Reality Speaks
    edited May 2010
    Options

They aren't , but then again it's easy to lump over 1 billion people into the same category and assume they have the same history and they all oppressed your ancestors. Just like all black people around the world aren't the same. It's easy to generalize and it's much harder to look below the surface. But then again, you'd rather think that some weirdo marrying a horse, that some cancers are more prevalent in some populations than in others and other ? ? the sign that another race is coming to an end, then simple commonsense isn't going to get through to you.

They were a major and integral part of the slave trade and if those kings and chieftains weren't involved, it wouldn't have been possible and they would've simply looked to other sources for slaves.
    Black people ? eachother

Every group does the same to it's own brethren.

Well someone's skin color doesn't assign them guilt for things that people who looked like them have done. And many people both white and black live in the past.

When I was 11 some black kid stole my bike, so does that make you to blame for it ? Of course not, that's the same logic many people who hold those living accountable for those actions committed by the dead.