Options
    ban him for posting my picture!!!!
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    *eyebrows raise* Porquai?
    Basically I can't fit anything at lane bryant so I had nothing tio contribute to this thread. [/QUOTE]
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    what kind of sports bras do you guys wear

I havent found a comfy one yet, that gives good support

The sports bra that I love is the one from reebok and you can get one from nike. I have huuugge ? and when I run. I hate that they slap me in my face.. lol. the reebok sports bra holds you down and keep them sitting firm. best 50 bucks i spent.

I love the plunge from lane bryant. it's the most versitle bra. That I have.
    Also, le mysterie is the best too. definitely worth the 70 bucks. it's totallly better than the balcontte bra from lane bryant. oh! they have them on sale @ nordies for the anniversary sale in july for about 30% off.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love ? .....that is all
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Basically I can't fit anything at lane bryant so I had nothing tio contribute to this thread.
    You're, pardon my curiosity, bigger then what is supplied?
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    You're, pardon my curiosity, bigger then what is supplied?

Lane Bryant is for big chicks. She's saying her ? aren't big enough for the bras. Lucky her. Now, stop harassing her Focust!!! lmao
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The sports bra that I love is the one from reebok and you can get one from nike. I have huuugge ? and when I run. I hate that they slap me in my face.. lol. the reebok sports bra holds you down and keep them sitting firm. best 50 bucks i spent.

I love the plunge from lane bryant. it's the most versitle bra. That I have.
    Also, le mysterie is the best too. definitely worth the 70 bucks. it's totallly better than the balcontte bra from lane bryant. oh! they have them on sale @ nordies for the anniversary sale in july for about 30% off.

70 BUCKS?!! Does it do backflips and suck a ? if needed?!! Sheeeeit....I won't ever pay that for no damn bra uh uh.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I already gave you an answer to that. =~)*

Anyway, Lane Bryant is having an online sale of their bras....Buy 2, Get 1 Free.

Choice, hook a sista up. 36D.

thanks! =~)*

• Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lane Bryant is for big chicks. She's saying her ? aren't big enough for the bras. Lucky her. Now, stop harassing her Focust!!! lmao

Thanks Dee!
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2010
    Options

Damn Dee lol I was scrabblin for details and what not. How ya day by the way?
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thanks Dee!

lol *le sigh*