KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in IllGaming
JUXcaptionHOOK has that ? look to him

0:24 for the look

Comments

• Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    I personally thought he looked like that ? Captain Hook from the Peter Pan movie..
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited September 2011
    JUXcaptionHOOK has that ? look to him

0:24 for the look

lol how i KNEW this was about me just by looking at the title i guess im just that popular... doesn't bother me tho at the end of day, u went out ya way, looking at everyone of my videos and picked this one (which is one of my first videos i've made so I'm pretty sure u listened to all my youtube tracks) and paused at certain points on my videos REACHING for something lol ..

? said pause at 24 seconds like the pic isn't my default on here lmao da ? ?? ur ? b get a life lmaooo
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    fly like a G6 ?

it wen from g4, to g5 , to g6...

is hiphop really that so unoriginal that ? are now rapping about the different plane models ?

i guess y'all got tired of ? about maybachs
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    lol how i KNEW this was about me just by looking at the title i guess im just that popular... doesn't bother me tho at the end of day, u went out ya way, looking at everyone of my videos and picked this one (which is one of my first videos i've made so I'm pretty sure u listened to all my youtube tracks) and paused at certain points on my videos REACHING for something lol ..

? said pause at 24 seconds like the pic isn't my default on here lmao da ? ?? ur ? b get a life lmaooo

Seems like you are used to being accused of having that ? look.

Not my fault you set off gaydars everywhere you go. Go to the doctor and get that ? checked out bruh
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited September 2011
    would you two ? get married already
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    KOA always has a man crush every time he returns.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    I personally thought he looked like that ? Captain Hook from the Peter Pan movie..

mannnn,, i thought the same ? , then i thought Surf ninjas,,,i even thought he was using the name from Hook