Does the 'Hard on Hoes' movement prove black women to be right about black men?

Options
allreasoned_out
allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
If you would consider aligning yourself with that movement then you're not a "good man," and no self-respecting woman would be with a man who she knows so aligns himself. This 'movement' if anything just proves the poor quality of black men, insofar as they are willing to align themselves with it or unwilling to condemn it.

Comments

• The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Quite the opposite my dude.

50263eed0c81d78e6e076771ed64fcc1.jpg
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Women are with men who mistreat them everyday so how in the ? ,you wanna blame the hoh movement??

The hoh movement has always been here,wheither it's done by white,black,asian,afghans,it's everywhere

afghan men stone women,burn em alive etc.....
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    On the contrary, the "Hard on Hoes" movement is a movement focused on not putting up with, neither aiding, nor abetting hoes and their actions. "Hoes", in this case refers to poor-quality or substandard otherwise "bad women". This movement shows hoes and their supporters, that their ways are not acceptable, in an attempt to prompt positive change or to deter others from such a lifestyle.
  • Neva_Change
    Neva_Change Members Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Women are with men who mistreat them everyday so how in the ? ,you wanna blame the hoh movement??

The hoh movement has always been here,wheither it's done by white,black,asian,afghans,it's everywhere

afghan men stone women,burn em alive etc.....

Exactly. These broads got it good over here....
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you would consider aligning yourself with that movement then you're not a "good man," and no self-respecting woman would be with a man who she knows so aligns himself. This 'movement' if anything just proves the poor quality of black men, insofar as they are willing to align themselves with it or unwilling to condemn it.

can you even define the "movement"

what is the purpose of the "Hard on Hoes" movement? What reasons would a man or woman have for joining said movement?
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i miss fonsworth
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    t/s your application to the Simp Mob is denied because of this thread
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    White guys can be extremely hard on hoes too, it's not limited to black men.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The phrase 'hard on hoes' alone is offensive.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hard on hoes is kind of like brutal honesty or tough love. With that said, not every hoe learns from that type of brutality, sometimes the hoe becomes more f*cked up in the head...
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
    Options
    exactly. These broads got it good over here....

lol,ether!!!!!!!!
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    on the contrary, the "hard on hoes" movement is a movement focused on not putting up with, neither aiding, nor abetting hoes and their actions. "hoes", in this case refers to poor-quality or substandard otherwise "bad women". This movement shows hoes and their supporters, that their ways are not acceptable, in an attempt to prompt positive change or to deter others from such a lifestyle.

damn youre a smart man......
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    can you even define the "movement"

what is the purpose of the "Hard on Hoes" movement? What reasons would a man or woman have for joining said movement?

FIAT_MONEY SAYS:On the contrary, the "Hard on Hoes" movement is a movement focused on not putting up with, neither aiding, nor abetting hoes and their actions. "Hoes", in this case refers to poor-quality or substandard otherwise "bad women". This movement shows hoes and their supporters, that their ways are not acceptable, in an attempt to prompt positive change or to deter others from such a lifestyle.

• sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The hard on hoes movement shows that men, especially good men are being smart about theirs. Its something a young man should learn early. If you ask me, men aren't hard enough on these hoes..........
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    White guys can be extremely hard on hoes too, it's not limited to black men.

Word to Scott Peterson.. that cop i can't remember his name.. preppy killer... the list goes on
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Hard on Hoes Movement transcends race of females
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    The Hard on Hoes Movement transcends race of females

no matter the race
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hard on HOES not good women...note the word HOES...? these ? i swear i care about everything but these ?
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    hard on HOES not good women...note the word HOES...? these ? i swear i care about everything but these ?

Cosign........
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »

HOHs Quote of the year
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    FIAT_MONEY SAYS:On the contrary, the "Hard on Hoes" movement is a movement focused on not putting up with, neither aiding, nor abetting hoes and their actions. "Hoes", in this case refers to poor-quality or substandard otherwise "bad women". This movement shows hoes and their supporters, that their ways are not acceptable, in an attempt to prompt positive change or to deter others from such a lifestyle.

exactly my point. T/S doesn't even know the CORRECT PURPOSE of this movement. If he did he wouldn't be in opposition to it.

Yo anybody remember on the old IC when that dude was selling the Hard on Hoes T-Shirts
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The ish that transpired this week at my school just made me fill out an application to the HOH movement SMMFH
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    On the contrary, the "Hard on Hoes" movement is a movement focused on not putting up with, neither aiding, nor abetting hoes and their actions. "Hoes", in this case refers to poor-quality or substandard otherwise "bad women". This movement shows hoes and their supporters, that their ways are not acceptable, in an attempt to prompt positive change or to deter others from such a lifestyle.

at first thought on the HOH I was against its message, but after this post I support young fellas of all walks to partake in said movement, i'll even encourage them to take it A step further - GEHOHI2010 <
    GO EVEN(or EXTRA) HARDER ON H03$ IN 2010
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited April 2010
    Options

What he said! ^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
    Options
    we're not promoting the HOH movement for a negative cause ya dig,it's a way of life