Does the 'Hard on Hoes' movement prove black women to be right about black men?

Options

Comments

• sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    we're not promoting the HOH movement for a negative cause ya dig,it's a way of life

And the truth shall make you free^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    we're not promoting the HOH movement for a negative cause ya dig,it's a way of life

The main problem is ? like the T/S isn't hard enough on these hoes, and he got the game ? up!

419691075_l.jpg

Hard on Hoes™ 2010....It's a Movement
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i miss fonsworth

I talk to the dude on occasion he got an on-line magazine poppin

As for the thread...when women can prove what these ? are saying is wrong then they can talk. Until then they can keep falling back on the "you bitter and you dont get no ? " excuses.
  • dr. zero_ahh
    dr. zero_ahh Members Posts: 299
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    hard on HOES not good women...note the word HOES...? these ? i swear i care about everything but these ?

Problem is, most of these dudes are so ? up in the head...they think every woman is a ? regardless of how good she is. HOH is dumb. Why do I need to point out the obvious? If she's a ? or an ain't ? woman, I'm better off getting the ? out of dodge as opposed to clowning and going out of my way to ? on her. Even worse, most of these dudes claiming they HOH either lack getting it in general or still ? with the hoes and get mad when the ? dogs them out.
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thread backfire somethin serious
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Problem is, most of these dudes are so ? up in the head...they think every woman is a ? regardless of how good she is. HOH is dumb. Why do I need to point out the obvious? If she's a ? or an ain't ? woman, I'm better off getting the ? out of dodge as opposed to clowning and going out of my way to ? on her. Even worse, most of these dudes claiming they HOH either lack getting it in general or still ? with the hoes and get mad when the ? dogs them out.

? what? This ain't 1654 doggy. All women are hoes. Matter fact they come from a long line of hoes. It's 2010, ? done took the hoe game to monumental levels! smh @ this ? thinking there's such a thing as good girls anymore, you done fell for the hype mayne.
  • dr. zero_ahh
    edited May 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    ? what? This ain't 1654 doggy. All women are hoes. Matter fact they come from a long line of hoes. It's 2010, ? done took the hoe game to monumental levels! smh @ this ? thinking there's such a thing as good girls anymore, you done fell for the hype mayne.

Since when were you under the impression that I fell for any hype? Just because I believe that good women exist, don't mean I'm out saving hoes and believing I can turn a ? into a housewife like some of you ? here.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    simping is the new ? !
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i could see thinking such a way if you're dealing with hoes, but not all women. a stand up broad you wouldn't need to think that way. you treat people like they treat you. so i wouldn't knock a ? for having the HOH mentality, the only way he's gonna survive messing with such ? is if he's 2 steps ahead of her and the ? .
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thread backfire somethin serious

lmao im not surprised
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    i could see thinking such a way if you're dealing with hoes, but not all women. a stand up broad you wouldn't need to think that way. you treat people like they treat you. so i wouldn't knock a ? for having the HOH mentality, the only way he's gonna survive messing with such ? is if he's 2 steps ahead of her and the ? .

Thats the reality of the situation.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options

ladies its captain save em to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!

Superman-Fly2.jpg
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ladies its captain save em to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!

Superman-Fly2.jpg

Thats cute and all but thats .. basically what it is... ? need to man up..and stop puttin "HOES" on a pedestal.. you ? the game up not the hoes you choose to deal with.. be hard on ya self
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thats cute and all but thats .. basically what it is... ? need to man up..and stop puttin "HOES" on a pedestal.. you ? the game up not the hoes you choose to deal with.. be hard on ya self

naw, ? need not to ? with hoes period

you ? the game up by defending these ? like they worth defending
  • dr. zero_ahh
    edited May 2010
    Options

Since when were you under the impression I was saving anyone? All I said was HOH in theory don't work because you can't be hard on hoes if you don't get any and what's the point of pointing out a ? ? Wouldn't a smart man...just avoid the ? altogether? But I guess when a person is inadequate, he seeks out the first person he can ? with just to feel good. That is pathetic.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options

I think u missed the point..
  • dr. zero_ahh
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I think u missed the point..

Nah, it's cool. I know that's what happens when you can't read beyond a third grade level. I never saw a point to go out of my way to point out a ? . I keep it moving and pay her no mind.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Since when were you under the impression I was saving anyone? I defend nothing; but it's asinine to think all women are hoes...period, point blank. But I forget where I'm posting; land of the hypocritical and ridiculous.

if you go back and read my post, you'd realize i said HOES not WOMEN. I never said all women are hoes...im speaking on the hoes only
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nah, it's cool. I know that's what happens when you can't read beyond a third grade level. I never saw a point to go out of my way to point out a ? . I keep it moving and pay her no mind.
    hard on HOES not good women...note the word HOES...? these ? i swear i care about everything but these ?

I completely agree...

continue your quest to save america one hoe at a time

LoisClarkPubPhotosHQ92.jpg
  • dr. zero_ahh
    edited May 2010
    Options
    [/B]
    if you go back and read my post, you'd realize i said HOES not WOMEN. I never said all women are hoes...im speaking on the hoes only

And if you read my post, I was explaining why SOME of you ? got the game ? up with this hard on hoes ? , but you just wanted to call someone a captain because of some perception I don't agree with your circle ? club? ? please. Zero don't love the hoes, but y'all do or else y'all wouldn't be ? with them the way you do. (Oh and before you catch even more feelings, you was general not YOU which was my response to the first post, NOT YOU. I quoted b/c I was lazy. Sue me.)
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That savem ? is wack.. you lame for it and it doesnt even apply but carry on..
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

hoes been gettin ? since the dawn of man. you might as well ask the sky to rain every sunday. hoes have they place here just like everything else. male/female some folks just like to ? and not deal with a relationship. and in 2010 the ? is almost common place. what's important is these folks having they ? tight so they don't get caught up in nothing if they chose to roll like that.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And if you read my post, I was explaining why SOME of you ? got the game ? up with this hard on hoes ? , but you just wanted to call someone a captain because of some perception I don't agree with your circle ? club? ? please. Zero don't love the hoes, but y'all do or else y'all wouldn't be ? with them the way you do. (Oh and before you catch even more feelings, you was general not YOU which was my response to the first post, NOT YOU. I quoted b/c I was lazy. Sue me.)

.looks like your the one catching feelings. i say ? these hoes....read my post below
    Since when were you under the impression I was saving anyone? All I said was HOH in theory don't work because you can't be hard on hoes if you don't get any and what's the point of pointing out a ? ? Wouldn't a smart man...just avoid the ? altogether? But I guess when a person is inadequate, he seeks out the first person he can ? with just to feel good. That is pathetic.

thanks for stating the obvious...hoes dont always appear to be hoes at first.....some females disguise themselves as ladies which suckers us in
  • dr. zero_ahh
    edited May 2010
    Options
    .looks like your the one catching feelings. i say ? these hoes....read my post below

thanks for stating the obvious...hoes dont always appear to be hoes at first.....some females disguise themselves as ladies which suckers us in

And whose fault is that if you dumb enough to be sucked in?

You can't get mad @ a ? for being a ? . That's like being mad at fire for being hot. So if you know a ? = ? like fire = hot, why ? with it at all? That's ALL I'm saying dude. You ? and your quest to appear macho on a messageboard is sickening
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    awqljm.jpg