Isn't it hilarious how much Italians/Sicilian Americans hate Blacks

Options
jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited September 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
yet damn near all them Sicilian ravioli eatin muhfuccas can thank their olive skin and black hair from the hundreds of years of Moorish blood pumpin in their veins. Why hate yourself?

I mean really it's not their fault because they had to choose a side when they immigrated here but to be so virulent with it, come on B who you fooling?

Comments

• tangible thoughts
    tangible thoughts Members Posts: 312
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i think everybody hates italians, no?
  • jackthemack
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I got RAW(eddie murphy) on my mind looking at the title.. better question.. why do negroes idolize.. these mafia types via movie.. when they are portrayed as having a disdain or hate for black people.. that will really bake your noodle ..

Negroes took the game from the Italians and did it better than them. But ya, I kinda struggle with that too. Blacks romanticize mob life and the movies because they were doing illegal ? but it seemed a lot classier than us.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So ... Italians are black now?
  • jackthemack
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So ... Italians are black now?

A lot of Southern Italians and Sicilians have black blood in them. Moreso Sicilians though.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They hate black males but love black women
  • allreasoned_out
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A lot of Southern Italians and Sicilians have black blood in them. Moreso Sicilians though.

And so if they are, I don't know, 1/200 'black' that makes then black?

Plus, I'm not sure the 'Moors' of Italy were black. That was a term used to describe both blacks and Arabs. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying I'm not sure.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I saw a history channel special and dude broke down the Exodus of jews from Egypt. He pretty much said that slaves from Egypt came from all over the Med and Africa. They intermingled and mixed bloodlines. So he is saying all Med decendants(sp) have some kind of black blood in them.

Oh yeah and the people of the Sahara are descendants and sub-saharans and mesopatanians(sp). The first mixed race!
  • jackthemack
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Moors were North African Muslims. Berbers, Blacks and Black Arabs. All of them were black just some more black than others.
  • caddo man
    edited April 2010
    Options

Bullseye! Italians love black women!
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yet damn near all them Sicilian ravioli eatin muhfuccas can thank their olive skin and black hair from the hundreds of years of Moorish blood pumpin in their veins. Why hate yourself?

I mean really it's not their fault because they had to choose a side when they immigrated here but to be so virulent with it, come on B who you fooling?

Italians always claim that Africans ? their great great great great grandmothers and ? in Italy and thats the only reason why they have "African blood" in them, even though technically everyone in the world has African blood in them...
  • Funky Dr
    edited April 2010
    Options
    But I heard the claims of ? are just things that Italians use to further villify blacks, and that it might not have been ? at all but completely consensual. Just like the false claims of ? that went on in the south during slavery and jim crow and ?
  • allreasoned_out
    edited April 2010
    Options
    IDK about that ? . I think some people who were called moors were not black at all.

Now about Portugal I have less doubt. Portugal must have a large number of people with black ancestry. But even then it has to be something very small (like 1/200).
  • Funky Dr
    edited April 2010
    Options
    One thing is for sure though, Italians do hate blacks, especially the rich Italians, because they are Elitists too...
  • Funky Dr
    edited April 2010
    Options
    IDK about that ? . I think some people who were called moors were not not black at all.

Now about Portugal I have less doubt. Portugal must have a large number of people of with black ancestry. But even then it has to be something very small (like 1/200).

Whether its true or not is debatable but it is definetely a commonly held belief...

AS a matter of fact Italians were considered black when they first got to America.
  • jackthemack
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No matter how small it is, that black blood is just too strong.

And ya Funky Italians were considered black when they first got to America. It's really interesting then
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • caddo man
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    Whether its true or not is debatable but it is definetely a commonly held belief...

AS a matter of fact Italians were considered black when they first got to America.

They were treated like blacks but they were not seen as blacks!
  • jackthemack
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nah when they first got to Ellis Island a lot of Sicilians labeled themselves as black without knowing the situation between whites and blacks here.
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited April 2010
    Options

really... well if did step out they be italian.
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I had sex with an Italian chick after this house party out in jersey, she was home alone an she showed me pictures of her fam .. Her father looked like one of those dudes from the soprano's. Like the type to dump you in a river and wear expensive suits an call black people ******s
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i smashed a italian ? with a major fat ass back in the day

her brothers used to damn near hate it bringing their sister to the hood cause her ass was so big

and they figured ? was gonna be ready to jump on that
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    even most blacks hate blacks, now thats comedy
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    buncha ? moolies in here
  • Will Munny