Isn't it hilarious how much Italians/Sicilian Americans hate Blacks

Options

Comments

• borninthe80's
    borninthe80's Members Posts: 3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You whats even more crazier how Mexicans don't like Black people but also think there better than a Black person.

Don't know or seen many Italians here in the South but when I use to go up top the one's I ran across seemed pretty cool.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

i remember this ? ...i watched this ? in class...great movie...
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bronx tale is nothin but a half-true story of robert deniro's childhood...just cuz he ? w/ black chicks heavy dont mean all I-talians do

still a classic movie regardless
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    they hate us, yet the white man still hate they azzz wit. as if WE did sumthin to them personally.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They hate black males but love black women

thats every race.. ud be surprised..

of course they cant marry one cause its frowned upon in their circles but they ALL go "googoo gaagaa" when they see a bad black ? !
    i see it all the time..
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You whats even more crazier how Mexicans don't like Black people but also think there better than a Black person.

Don't know or seen many Italians here in the South but when I use to go up top the one's I ran across seemed pretty cool.
    dude the mexicans are crazt sometimes, from what i saw livin in bradenton and thalahasse and miami, they think theyre better than every single person out there and they can actually find justifications as to why. its really a wonder i dont hate mexicans.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah its funny and downright annoying. if i have to hear the n word from my ? ass italian neighbor one more time, i cant really take responsibility for what i do. its a wonder he hasnt been shot yet, ive considered it, and the only conclusion i can come to is that the bloods on the other sided of the street can understand what hes saying when hes slurring. or they realize that alcohol poisoning is way less dangerous and they dont have to do anything they can just watch it happen
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know a chick that's Italian she's cool as ? . I almost think she wants be black too but anyway....................

I was over her crib feeling mad uncomfortable like I was in the Soprano's house or some ? .

Her moms was just looking at me mad confused like " Oh ? a ? " lol

but naw the ones I dealt wit were/are cooler than a muthafucka
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    thats every race.. ud be surprised..

of course they cant marry one cause its frowned upon in their circles but they ALL go "googoo gaagaa" when they see a bad black ? !
    i see it all the time..

lol every italian guy I know thats married as a black side-piece.
    951753852 Members Posts: 1
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I know this thread is over a year old and whatnot but all of you are ? stupid for thinking that Italians, especially Sicilians have Moorish and black blood.The first misconception is that Moors were black. They were not, most were Caucasian Berbers. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_italian_people_have_black_in_them

I would post this site http://racialreality.shorturl.com/italians but it got taken down or something. There used to be a bunch of factual information about all the countries in Europe, explaining that ALL Mediterranean countries have little to no African influence, except in Portugal/Iberian Peninsula, where it's 1-4% African blood, still absolutely insignificant.

We Italians are just as white as Finns. Deny it or not, it's the truth. Why can't you just accept that Italians adapted to the amount of Mediterranean sun they get and have olive skin naturally? Ever hear of the "Roman nose"? the exact OPPOSITE of what a black's nose is like?

Yeah I'd hate to burst your bubble but Italians are not black or Moorish, not even in Sicily. At least, not nearly enough to even be considered.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Man they have black blood in them but it's not enough to say aw ? yall brothers.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dr. Funky was really up in this threads claiming to have African blood in his ? veins.
    951753852 wrote: »
    I know this thread is over a year old and whatnot but all of you are ? stupid for thinking that Italians, especially Sicilians have Moorish and black blood.The first misconception is that Moors were black. They were not, most were Caucasian Berbers. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_italian_people_have_black_in_them

I would post this site http://racialreality.shorturl.com/italians but it got taken down or something. There used to be a bunch of factual information about all the countries in Europe, explaining that ALL Mediterranean countries have little to no African influence, except in Portugal/Iberian Peninsula, where it's 1-4% African blood, still absolutely insignificant.

We Italians are just as white as Finns. Deny it or not, it's the truth. Why can't you just accept that Italians adapted to the amount of Mediterranean sun they get and have olive skin naturally? Ever hear of the "Roman nose"? the exact OPPOSITE of what a black's nose is like?

Yeah I'd hate to burst your bubble but Italians are not black or Moorish, not even in Sicily. At least, not nearly enough to even be considered.

Hate to burst your bubble, but your female ancestors were ? and inseminated by black men. Get over it.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And I can't believe there are black women who love them all the while they stay calling us mooleys and all this other racist ?

? that mooley ? , they should get there head put on a platter for that ?
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    U see the hate for black people so bad that people will sign up and bump an old ass thread just to try to discredit something powerful about black people? White people will NEVER admit blacks whipped their ass. They will either ignore it/avoid talking about it or try to disprove even though anybody with an ounce of truth in them will acknowledge Moors ARE black and took over Iberia and southern Italy. They use these terms like caucasian and sub saharan African that really mean ? . U really gonna look at noses and group all black people with the same type of nose lol.
  • KingJamal
    edited September 2011
    Options
    U see the hate for black people so bad that people will sign up and bump an old ass thread just to try to discredit something powerful about black people? White people will NEVER admit blacks whipped their ass. They will either ignore it/avoid talking about it or try to disprove even though anybody with an ounce of truth in them will acknowledge Moors ARE black and took over Iberia and southern Italy. They use these terms like caucasian and sub saharan African that really mean ? . U really gonna look at noses and group all black people with the same type of nose lol.

Yo u wouldn't believe how many of these ? white people try to classify East Africans as Caucasians lol

I wonder how Kai feels about that
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Yo u wouldn't believe how many of these ? white people try to classify East Africans as Caucasians lol

I wonder how Kai feels about that

Damn ? changing the rules in the 4th quarter east African is Caucasian now wowwwwww
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Crazy ? is it's those damn Americanized Italians/Sicilians who have a problem with blacks. REAL Italians and Sicilians don't beef with black people. Word to the Italians who hook me up at the local Pizzeria. And I got a cousin who was stationed in Italy he married himeld a BAD Italian chick and he said those Italians ? was all on him. I guess over there we are exotic to them. LOL imagine that right??
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i love their culture and gonna give my kids italian names. i don't give a ? bout them in person though, i only like their food, cars, mafia stories. basically the same as white people are about black people. they just like to steal the culture, that's my attitude towards italians.

you know in europe italians are a joke. they have a hard time seein a black kid that happens to be half german shittin on them cause they are 2nd class europeans. i love to play that card towards all 2nd class whites.
  • KingJamal
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Damn ? changing the rules in the 4th quarter east African is Caucasian now wowwwwww

Crazy ain't it????
  • truth spitter
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

You'd be surprised who are classified as white in America...it's all politics....I peeped this video in my economics class a year ago that really put me on game....Chinese people were trying to be labeled white out here but they didn't make it lol
  • KingJamal
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You'd be surprised who are classified as white in America...it's all politics....I peeped this video in my economics class a year ago that really put me on game....Chinese people were trying to be labeled white out here but they didn't make it lol

wow how pitiful is that lol
  • truth spitter
    edited September 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    wow how pitiful is that lol

Lol I mean back in the early 1900s when America was really getting on and overtaking everybody else, immigrants wanted that house with the white picket fence too...u had to be "white" to get certain privileges and rights...some people had no shame...they was ready to disown their country of origin and become an "American" smh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I ? an italian women a couple of times and she had the wettest ? ever .. no lie the was so wet I mean I can't even explain it ....

I think Italians see alot of themselves in us Blacks so they hate ..... boastful arrogant fly style good cooks and beautiful women .
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    All those Euro and Mediterranean countries have not been exposed to the civil rights movement we have so they are still in the dark (no pun) with alot of these racist issues. The funny ? is Italian people look down on Sicilians due to Sicilly being mutted out due to other cutlures (Moors, Phoenicians, Greeks,etc), it's some xenophobia between the countries.

It's just basic human nature ? , you are more comfortable with what looks like you and instead of learning to judge people individually they become racist. Then you have cultural norms that cause future seperation.

With all that said, there are good and bad people from every ? culture, all that broad generalization is stupid. You have Spanish people who have biases against other Spanish (Puerto Ricans vs Columbians) or even (Jamaicans vs Haitians).
  • KingJamal
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lol I mean back in the early 1900s when America was really getting on and overtaking everybody else, immigrants wanted that house with the white picket fence too...u had to be "white" to get certain privileges and rights...some people had no shame...they was ready to disown their country of origin and become an "American" smh

What a Low Down ? Shame
This discussion has been closed.