• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Japanese people don't like black folks
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? mooleys ...I'm Sicilian
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bronx tale is nothin but a half-true story of robert deniro's childhood...just cuz he ? w/ black chicks heavy dont mean all I-talians do

still a classic movie regardless

thought it was Chaz P's (dude that played Sonny)
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Geode wrote: »
    I don't care how old this post is, I have never seen such ignorance. It's almost like I'm reading some satire right now. Like watching a crowd of grown ass men and women playing a parody of the exact people they don't want to be portrayed as. Take it from a man who is half black and half Italian, this stigma you think Italians have towards blacks exists only in Hollywood. You don't bring our race closer by bad mouthing other's, you just make it look weak and ignorant for anyone watching. You're all just a bunch of fools shuckin' and jivin' for the white man. Educate yourselves before talking about a race as a whole.

ehhh paisan....

Shut the ? up!!!!

You know we all hate mooleys, you hate the black side of you...hate self hating ? ...okay I'm done....nah I agree tho....that Italian vs Blacks ? doesnt exist outside of movies and ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, i called italians spagetti slurpers in this thread.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    ohhhla wrote: »

Not from what I heard.. I heard that some of them don't like Americans/foreigners in general..

Plus Hip-Hop/Black culture is well-known and respected over there (word to Samurai Champloo).. thing is, some of them get their whole perspective of Black folks from Hip-Hop and the NBA..

With that said, there's mad ignorance in this thread..
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got RAW(eddie murphy) on my mind looking at the title.. better question.. why do negroes idolize.. these mafia types via movie.. when they are portrayed as having a disdain or hate for black people.. that will really bake your noodle ..

Negroes took the game from the Italians and did it better than them. But ya, I kinda struggle with that too. Blacks romanticize mob life and the movies because they were doing illegal ? but it seemed a lot classier than us.

No they didnt..

I still hate italians though.. bunch of useless ?
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yet damn near all them Sicilian ravioli eatin muhfuccas can thank their olive skin and black hair from the hundreds of years of Moorish blood pumpin in their veins. Why hate yourself?

I mean really it's not their fault because they had to choose a side when they immigrated here but to be so virulent with it, come on B who you fooling?

real spit lol

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not from what I heard.. I heard that some of them don't like Americans/foreigners in general..

Plus Hip-Hop/Black culture is well-known and respected over there (word to Samurai Champloo).. thing is, some of them get their whole perspective of Black folks from Hip-Hop and the NBA..

I heard so differently.

I heard they're like scared of black folks and they're mad racist

Against us, I wouldn't know.

Always wanted to go there, tho.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lived there for 2 years and no they are not more racist. Some never seen a black person and so they seem different. There are some racist but not a whole lot. Nationality is much more important over there than race
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I lived there for 2 years and no they are not more racist. Some never seen a black person and so they seem different. There are some racist but not a whole lot. Nationality is much more important over there than race

Quit lying fat ? ...............

I lived in Italy too......
    bambu wrote: »

balotelli1_custom.jpg?t=1341603822&s=2

The Euro 2012 soccer championship ended last weekend with Spain's defeat of Italy. But many sportswriters singled out the second-place team as the tournament's unexpected surprise.

The star of Team Italy is the Sicilian-born son of Ghanaian immigrants, raised by an Italian adoptive family — and now Mario Balotelli is changing the notion itself of what constitutes Italian-ness.

After Balotelli scored two spectacular goals in the semifinal match against Germany in Warsaw, Italians all over the world exploded in joy, and a new national hero was born.

As the triumphant striker approached the stands, he gave this championship its iconic photo off the pitch — the 6-foot-2-inch black Italian Mario hugging his petite white Italian mother, Sylvia.

Balotelli is Italian-born and speaks with a broad northern accent. Yet, until only days before Italy's victory over Germany, he had been the brunt of racist epithets on and off the playing field: Soccer fans in Turin had chanted "There's no such thing as a black Italian," and he was often greeted with monkey imitations and bananas thrown at him.

Immigrants make up nearly 7 percent of Italy's population. But many native-born Italians do not welcome them, and this suspicion toward foreigners is reflected in one the West's most restrictive citizenship laws.

Even children born in Italy are not guaranteed citizenship. Balotelli himself was not allowed to become a citizen until he turned 18. There are more than half a million children like him, born and raised in Italy and speaking Italian as a first language. But they're not citizens because their parents are foreign.

balotelli2.jpg?t=1341603743&s=2

Italy is also the most rapidly aging society in the West: Its very low birth rate has started to rise only thanks to immigrants.

The future of Italy could depend on those President Giorgio Napolitano has called "the new Italians." He has urged a change in legislation that would recognize children born here as Italian citizens.

And many New Italians now hope the soccer player's success on the playing field will finally lead to a "Balotelli citizenship law."
    http://www.npr.org/2012/07/07/156306806/super-mario-challenges-the-idea-of-whos-an-italian
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew_Ali wrote: »

Quit lying fat ? ...............

I lived in Italy too......
    bambu wrote: »

balotelli1_custom.jpg?t=1341603822&s=2

The Euro 2012 soccer championship ended last weekend with Spain's defeat of Italy. But many sportswriters singled out the second-place team as the tournament's unexpected surprise.

The star of Team Italy is the Sicilian-born son of Ghanaian immigrants, raised by an Italian adoptive family — and now Mario Balotelli is changing the notion itself of what constitutes Italian-ness.

After Balotelli scored two spectacular goals in the semifinal match against Germany in Warsaw, Italians all over the world exploded in joy, and a new national hero was born.

As the triumphant striker approached the stands, he gave this championship its iconic photo off the pitch — the 6-foot-2-inch black Italian Mario hugging his petite white Italian mother, Sylvia.

Balotelli is Italian-born and speaks with a broad northern accent. Yet, until only days before Italy's victory over Germany, he had been the brunt of racist epithets on and off the playing field: Soccer fans in Turin had chanted "There's no such thing as a black Italian," and he was often greeted with monkey imitations and bananas thrown at him.

Immigrants make up nearly 7 percent of Italy's population. But many native-born Italians do not welcome them, and this suspicion toward foreigners is reflected in one the West's most restrictive citizenship laws.

Even children born in Italy are not guaranteed citizenship. Balotelli himself was not allowed to become a citizen until he turned 18. There are more than half a million children like him, born and raised in Italy and speaking Italian as a first language. But they're not citizens because their parents are foreign.

balotelli2.jpg?t=1341603743&s=2

Italy is also the most rapidly aging society in the West: Its very low birth rate has started to rise only thanks to immigrants.

The future of Italy could depend on those President Giorgio Napolitano has called "the new Italians." He has urged a change in legislation that would recognize children born here as Italian citizens.

And many New Italians now hope the soccer player's success on the playing field will finally lead to a "Balotelli citizenship law."
    http://www.npr.org/2012/07/07/156306806/super-mario-challenges-the-idea-of-whos-an-italian

Im talking about Japan stalker,get out of my convos
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    ? your ? ass convos ? .......

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

I heard so differently.

I heard they're like scared of black folks and they're mad racist

Against us, I wouldn't know.

Always wanted to go there, tho.

Yeah, like Ajackson said as well, nationality is a much bigger issue..

I always been interested in their culture, and I plan to study abroad before I graduate college..

Also, if you ever go and somebody directs the word "Kurombo" towards you, take offense to it, lol..
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is brothas want to be liked when they really should want respect.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is brothas want to be liked when they really should want respect.

But tell them Italian women love blacks. ? will dance for days.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People need to stop peddling this Italian have black lineage ? , they especially those in the south (northern ones have some german in them) are a stones throw away from speaking Arabic and praising Allah instead of Benedict. That being said, a lot of people hate dislike can't stand us. Comes with the territory, success and ? their daughters (not my thing -? their daughters-but some negroes will) is the best revenge. And btw Super Mario handled the inter Milan racism with class, can't stay "class and Mario together a lot" but give credit where's its due
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most whites hate on us Blacks becasue of multiple reasons

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qvlmEjPDDQ0
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you speak Japanese? if not how do you know they weren't saying racist ? about you
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Italians are not black!
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blacks want to be hated
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are part arab like the Spaniards..
This discussion has been closed.