nhl heads! are you still gonna tell me ovi>>>>sid after tonight?

TdotGoHARD87
TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
edited May 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
this ? is like peyton pre 06 cant win the big game. step your hockey game up ? SID THE MAN!

Comments

• radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Lol a hockey thread? To each it's own I guess... Outta all the sports there are, hockey is the only one I can't stomach... Tennis, Golf, Nascar, Poker(lol)>>>>>>>> Hockey
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited April 2010
    hockey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..golf, poker, tennis and crapcar
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    hockey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..golf, poker, tennis and crapcar

Water polo, Rugby, horse racing>>>> hockey
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ? be sleepin on hockey
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited April 2010
    radaman wrote: »
    Water polo, Rugby, horse racing>>>> hockey

now you jus talkin ? . if you dont ? wit hockey get the ? out the thread
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    the caps lost? If so Crosby is still the best because hes a better all around player and he has a ring
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    now you jus talkin ? . if you dont ? wit hockey get the ? out the thread

Damn ? you hurt huh? Have fun in here ? ... Haha
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited April 2010
    the caps lost? If so Crosby is still the best because hes a better all around player and he has a ring

all i been tryin to say. oh dont forget the olympic gold medal too
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited April 2010
    i dont hear all those ovi supports.....where you guys at?
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    why did they take away that ovechkin goal?

im no hockey fan but i follow the caps here and there and yea this was suppose to be the year.....ovechkin played hard as hell he was just overwhelmed with all the attention, semin was the one who was suppose to come up big but he choked the whole series
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited April 2010
    no hate but the stars didnt show up when they needed to. mans like backstrom and semin are supposed to be a problem....what happened to mike green? it happens still. it wasnt meant to be. but my thing is there is no way anybody can say ovi is better than sid. what has he done? what success has he achieved aside from individual awards? it aint bout that. its bout the cup, the gold medal. those are they type of accomplishments that keep you forever remembered. ummm.....72? paul henderson? summit series wit the russians? thats what the ? im talkin bout. gretsky? how much cups this ? win? edmonton dynasty? ovi is a very skilled player. no doubt or denying that fact but really......really what the ? has this ? really done?
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    no hate but the stars didnt show up when they needed to. mans like backstrom and semin are supposed to be a problem....what happened to mike green? it happens still. it wasnt meant to be. but my thing is there is no way anybody can say ovi is better than sid. what has he done? what success has he achieved aside from individual awards? it aint bout that. its bout the cup, the gold medal. those are they type of accomplishments that keep you forever remembered. ummm.....72? paul henderson? summit series wit the russians? thats what the ? im talkin bout. gretsky? how much cups this ? win? edmonton dynasty? ovi is a very skilled player. no doubt or denying that fact but really......really what the ? has this ? really done?

to the regulars of the cheap seats...why does this sound so ? familiar? lol
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I'll still take Ovi he is a better overall player than Sid in they're careers he's outscored Sid and he is more physical. If Malkin was on the Caps they'd have the cup.

NHL playoffs >>>> soft ass NBA playoffs
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited April 2010
    white715 wrote: »
    I'll still take Ovi he is a better overall player than Sid in they're careers he's outscored Sid and he is more physical. If Malkin was on the Caps they'd have the cup.

NHL playoffs >>>> soft ass NBA playoffs

honestly....sid is the motor the runs that boat. malkin played wit ovi in the olympics and they aint do ? . nuff points in the season yea but no cup. malkin should kiss sid lol
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    dude i work with says sid has better talent and more experience around him
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    who-cares.jpg ....................
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited April 2010
    who-cares.jpg ....................

dont hate ?
  • white715
    edited April 2010
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited April 2010
    really? really? you jus gon come in here wit that ? ? gtfoh
  • white715
    edited April 2010
    really? really? you jus gon come in here wit that ? ? gtfoh

Lol wheres ya boys hit highlights at? How many times Sid dive on the ice to block a shot?
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited April 2010
    dont ask for something you dont want ? ...

peep #7.....classic

you wanna talk bout skill? this ? crosses more ? then ai ever did

oh i kno the ether is burning your soul slow....
  • white715
    edited April 2010
    Yeah them joints was nice but all I see is scoring. I'm not on here hatin on ya boy he's the 2nd best player in the league easily, but all he does is score. Ovi is a scorer four 50 goal seasons to Crosbys 1, hes a good defender and he's an enforcer. I know I'm not gon change your mind as far as who you like more cuz Crosby is from your country and all but c'mon you gotta see the facts here Ovi is the best in the NHL right now.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited April 2010
    FACT: sid is a winner (not just because hes from my country either)........ovi is a LOSER!! hope he has fun golfing this offseason
  • white715
    edited April 2010
    FACT: sid is a winner (not just because hes from my country either)........ovi is a LOSER!! hope he has fun golfing this offseason

Fact Malkin played better in the finals that year, fact Sid was on the best olympic team that had the home advantage. And don't act like him being Canadian is not influencing you.

Even though your wrong I do appreciate the hockey debate
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited April 2010
    The loss by the caps is the reason Hockey is horrible and NOBODY watches. My man Valenti laid it out best.

As I am reading comments on my Facebook regarding the Caps early exit from the playoffs I cannot help but laugh at the collective ignorance of the average hockey fan. It’s either ignorance or pure stupidity, you be the judge.
    These fools, and yes they are fools, giggle with glee while they proclaim that upsets like the Canadians beating the Caps as “What’s great about the game”

Puhhhlease.

In reality it is everything wrong with “your” completely flawed product known as NHL 2010. A sport where inferior teams can completely change the way the game is played, muck it up, get outshot by gaudy figures, and still win a series.

“That’s old-time hockey Mike!”

Just shut up, now, please for the sake of all of us. Can you imagine a baseball team getting out hit by a 4-1 ratio and winning a series? How about an NBA team getting out rebounded by the same margin? NFL…don’t bother fathoming it. No, only in this dumpster fire of a postseason sport could it be. Oh the joy.

So let me see if I can explain to these basement dwelling creatures known as “Real Hockey Fans” exactly why tonight is so bad for “their” game.

1. Ovechkin gone, ZERO reason for any average sports fan to tune into a game. Less than zero in fact. Crosby is not a flashy player and no other team in the ? fest known as the Eastern conference playoffs is worth watching with one eye much less two.Do any of you realize he is THE most known player in the game. THE most entertaining player in the game. And THE only reason many would even watch? It’s like if Kobe, Wade, Nash, Williams, and Howard all died and Lebron was the lone soldier for the league…and he was dumped in the first round by the Bulls. Super.

2. Ovechkin gone =’s no opposition to Crosby from a third straight final. Yawn…unless your name is Jordan,Gretzky Bryant, Manning etc. it’s NEVER good for the same guy to get there three straight years.

3. Both the No. 7 and No. 8 seeds have advanced making the eastern conference a collection of drab, dull and above all mediocre teams fighting for the chance to embarrass themselves and their sport in the Cup finals…all while killing what minuscule TV number the league might hope to attain. Sweet.

Best part of all of this is these elitist dopes and their canned response…”Screw fringe hockey fans, it’s our game. Don’t watch then!”

Yes, brilliant in both it’s comedy and ignorance. This is a business you dopes. That’s why every other sport worth a damn is on ESPN or some semblance of a network while you and “your” game is on Versus. what was that? Versus? Oh yes, that network somewhere in the 600′s on my dish with a mediocre broadcast crew and HD like it was shot through my dogs under bite. Perfect.

Also factor in that your game and brilliant business model has them LAST on Sportscenter highlight rotation. LAST on newspapers minds in any city not named Detroit, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, Ottawa and maybe Medicine Hat. How about ZERO apparel sales in any store in the lower 48-states not named NHL Store…if you can find one? Wanna keep going?

The whole point is the more you placate to this style of ? , and that is what this product has become on most nights…? , the worse it gets. Teams like Montreal and Philly have no business winning series, yet they do. Why? Because the game is nothing like it;s regular season counterpart…NOTHING. Sure we see orgasmic capsules of what real hockey looks like but it;s followed by 30 minutes of “old-time hockey” or whatever tired cliché these net heads can muster up with seven “blues” in them. No other sport allows it. None. Why? Because it’s bad business. Can you imagine a full decade of Knicks vs. Heat circa 1993? I’d eat a bullet after poisoning myself for good measure. How about a sweet NFL playoff game where one team decided to “slow it down” and burn the playclock down to one from 1st quarter on? Yeah Goodell would adore that.

So savor tonight my myopic, not so bright, and hilariously sensitive hockey head. It;s the very reason your game is dead in the minds of humanity.

? let the Wings make it, might be the only salvation for people like myself who like entertainment as well as results.
    http://wxyt.cbslocal.com/2010/04/28/the-grand-flaw/