ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LMAO at this ? lying his ass off
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeh, my boyfriend died when I was 16....he came to me in a dream and told me to stop worrying...then, I woke up, and his face was in mine, and stayed for like 2 minutes, just staring at me...then it was a big gush of air, and he disappeared into a shadow made by my closet door and the wall.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Yeh, my boyfriend died when I was 16....he came to me in a dream and told me to stop worrying...then, I woke up, and his face was in mine, and stayed for like 2 minutes, just staring at me...then it was a big gush of air, and he disappeared into a shadow made by my closet door and the wall.

? what
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

damn he didnt smile or nun of that? thats some scuuury ?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if i come back in death, im scaring the ? out of whoever i appear to just to do it
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    damn he didnt smile or nun of that? thats some scuuury ?

Nah...he didn't smile or anything...he was just...staring. I remember being too scared to move or scream, and feeling like I wanted him to stay at the same time. I just stared at the corner for the rest of the night..didn't move, didn't breath hard. I just laid there until the sun came up, and I could see.

Hey Dinky-Winks :-)
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i smoked a blunt and i thought i was flying,that's the closest i got to paranormal experiences
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That's that ? . I've had some experiences but never anything that vivid
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ryder225 wrote: »
    LMAO at this ? lying his ass off

clearly..this dude done appeared on the john edwards show and ? then came back to life to catch the rerun

"i remember that ? !! haha thats me he talkin to yall"
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    when my grandma first dies. d=shed come to me in dreams. she wouldnt speak or nothin shed just be smiling. i think it was to make me feel better
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Shinelz wrote: »
    *subscribes to thread* ? should be interesting
    i got plenty but the apparitions and creatures we have here in the isle, some may not not understand it on here

Soucouyant comes to mind.. Better get to pouring the salt lol
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I think alot of us has had a lil deja vu i experienced a few times doesn't think it really means anything though.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Its Fagitation said the devil came to him in a dream and told him to succ him off or else... he complied...
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

u couldn't move or choose not too because if u couldn't move then that was sleep paralysis either way I would have been shook
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Seem some very human like figures walking out the corner of my eye when I was alone, ghosts?

Lately, every other dream I have is apocalyptic scenarios

About 2 years ago I was gettin chest pains when I laid down, thought I was gonna die or some ? . Said a prayer and as I prayed I felt a weird feeling in my chest and then the pain never came back. ? is awesome, son.
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    You saw shadow men. Later on I'll post about people that have seen these figures. It's fairly common, and people always see them out of the corners of their eyes for some reason.

Yeah you need to post what you know in this thread. I seen some stuff you posted in R&R and you seem to know a lot about this subject.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i have. i was sleepin one night and felt this presence pressing down on my chest. i tried to get up, but cudn't move. i look over to the right, and cud see it giving me this evil grin. scared the hell outta me. so scared that i ducked on the cover...real talk. it's like i wanted to call out a nmae (can't remember who), but i cudn't.

finally when i was able to move, i just laid there, breathing heavy, and scared outta my mind. i dunno if it was deep dream or not. but it seemed so real, b/c i cud vividly see that "presence" standing next to the bed grinning.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Seem some very human like figures walking out the corner of my eye when I was alone, ghosts?

Lately, every other dream I have is apocalyptic scenarios

About 2 years ago I was gettin chest pains when I laid down, thought I was gonna die or some ? . Said a prayer and as I prayed I felt a weird feeling in my chest and then the pain never came back. ? is awesome, son.

@ the bolded...same here. but the apocalyptic dreams are about the dead rising and walkin the earth. like the zombie movies. usually everytime i have a dream like that, i'm one of the few surviors tryin to survive.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I also meant to do a post about apocolypic dreams for Mdizzle, and a few other people. They are totally psycological. They reflect things going on in your life at the time you are having them, damn near all of our dreams are reflections of our inner thoughts and turmoils. I'll post on it when I post on the shadow figures.......

yeah i remember sumbdy did post the meaning of zombie dreams a while ago, but i 4got that they meant.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is just the basic info, I'll post more in depth stuff later....

Shadow people (also known as shadow figures, shadow beings, shadow men, or shadow folk) are supernatural shadow-like figures of both modern folklore and paranormal popular culture that believers describe as dark humanoid forms or evasive specters that are seen mostly in peripheral vision.[2][3]

Several principles based in science can be used to explain reports of shadow people, including optical illusions or hallucinations brought on by physiological/psychological circumstances, drug use, and the interaction of external agents on the human body.
    When a specific region of the brain called the left temporoparietal junction is stimulated, it can create the illusion of a shadow person.[6]
    Images seen in peripheral areas of vision can be caused by pareidolia, a condition in which the brain incorrectly interprets random patterns of light/shadow or texture as being familiar patterns such as faces and human forms.[7] The same condition can also be observed in macular vision in low light conditions, or when viewing a complex but random image. A common example would be perceiving a shadow, thrown by an item of furniture in a darkened room, as being a person.
    Hypnagogia, also known as "waking-sleep", a physiological condition in which a person is part-way between sleeping and waking, can also account for such perceptions.[8] During hypnagogia, a person can be conscious and aware of their environment, but also in a dream-like state where they can perceive images from their subconscious. People experiencing waking-sleep commonly report the sensation of lights or shadows moving around them, as well as other visual hallucinations. A feeling of dread is also a sensation that occurs when experiencing hypnagogia. Hypnagogia is sometimes known as 'the faces in the dark phenomenon' because those who experience this state commonly report seeing faces while experiencing waking-sleep.[9] Similar hypotheses have been put forward linking this condition to a number of other apparent paranormal experiences, including alien abductions, paranormal nocturnal visitations, and religious experiences such as contact with angels or demons.

BOOM!!! that's exactly what it felt like when i saw that "presence" standin next to the bed. several times i've experienced this, and each time when i ACTUALLY woke, i was breathing hella hard.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    When I was a kid, me and my lil' brother would sleep in the living room on the couches at night and I'd hear all kinds of weird noises coming from the kitchen. I'd look into the kitchen and see little silver lights and what looked like people but I was too scared to get up and leave sometimes (I was about 4 or closer to 5). Whatever it was, it made some of the most horrible sounds I've ever heard. Now that I think about it, there were alot of people that got murked on that block before I lived there and while I lived there and it coulda been some of their ghosts or something.

Whatever those things in the kitchen were, ? was maaaad creepy.

I've always had weird feelings of deja vu before like I've been here before. When I was 13 I went to Marine World to look at some of the animal exhibits and saw twin cougars that shared my exact same birthday. Year and everything.....and later on when I started school again, I got into a fight and beat some ? ass, and as they took me to the office, one of my friends passed by and said "Damn K. You look like a ? lionor something right now. Calm the ? down"......

Strange ? has always happened to me........
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    When I was a kid, me and my lil' brother would sleep in the living room on the couches at night and I'd hear all kinds of weird noises coming from the kitchen. I'd look into the kitchen and see little silver lights and what looked like people but I was too scared to get up and leave sometimes (I was about 4 or closer to 5). Whatever it was, it made some of the most horrible sounds I've ever heard. Now that I think about it, there were alot of people that got murked on that block before I lived there and while I lived there and it coulda been some of their ghosts or something.

Whatever those things in the kitchen were, ? was maaaad creepy.

I've always had weird feelings of deja vu before like I've been here before. When I was 13 I went to Marine World to look at some of the animal exhibits and saw twin cougars that shared my exact same birthday. Year and everything.....and later on when I started school again, I got into a fight and beat some ? ass, and as they took me to the office, one of my friends passed by and said "Damn K. You look like a ? lionor something right now. Calm the ? down"......

Strange ? has always happened to me........

lol @ that being paranormal.
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I had this dream 1 time, I was layin down(in the same position I was while awake) and I was on the phone with my girl. It was very clear and realistic as if I was awake. I was havin a regular convo with my girl and she says I love you, and when I go 2 say it back, everything turns like red or some color and I hear like a weird horrible noise and I'm paralized with a hand waving over my head(it looks like my own hand but directly above my head) and I can't speak to say anything. When I woke up from the dream I was laying in the same position as in the dream, and kinda shook up.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    CASH RULES wrote: »
    lol @ that being paranormal.

I shouldn't have put that in the same paragraph as the deja vu thing, but it was strange how those two cougars kinda gravitated towards me when I walked up to their lil' habitat. I don't know if I believe in reincarnation but that would explain an awful lot with alot of the things that happened to me and this is all coming from someone who is Agnostic.....
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You saw shadow men. Later on I'll post about people that have seen these figures. It's fairly common, and people always see them out of the corners of their eyes for some reason.

^^^
    real ? I have been seeing those my whole life, not on no Sixth Sense I see dead people ? , but every now and again Ill see one. Usually they are out the corner of my eye, but twice I have seen them directly head on. The first time I was sleep on the couch in my moms living room and I woke up and this shadow outline of a person was standing there, I put my head under the cover and when I peeked back out it was gone. The second one was quite recently actually, I was in my office one morning early as hell before anybody else and all the lights were off, I was walking to the bathroom and the weirdest ? happened. Like something inside me said turn to your right and as soon as I did I saw this shadow figure thru the door of this room on the other side of the hall. As soon as I looked at it, not even two seconds later it moved so fast thru the open door and out in the hall that I lost it and couldnt find it again. What was even more freaky is that the lights were off but you could still kinda see a little bit, but the shadow figure was darker than everything else around it. I know that ? sounds crazy, but that ? was almost like it was darker than pitch black, thats the best way I can describe it. Im not a religous person at all, but some of the things I have seen and witnessed myself I know there is something else out there that we dont know about.