TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    kimi goin be a gypsy when she gets old
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i remember seeing a shadow person when i was about 7 or 8....scared the ? out of me

also ive had deja vu fairly frequently recently, i guess its just a glitch in the matrix
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^^^
    real ? I have been seeing those my whole life, not on no Sixth Sense I see dead people ? , but every now and again Ill see one. Usually they are out the corner of my eye, but twice I have seen them directly head on. The first time I was sleep on the couch in my moms living room and I woke up and this shadow outline of a person was standing there, I put my head under the cover and when I peeked back out it was gone. The second one was quite recently actually, I was in my office one morning early as hell before anybody else and all the lights were off, I was walking to the bathroom and the weirdest ? happened. Like something inside me said turn to your right and as soon as I did I saw this shadow figure thru the door of this room on the other side of the hall. As soon as I looked at it, not even two seconds later it moved so fast thru the open door and out in the hall that I lost it and couldnt find it again. What was even more freaky is that the lights were off but you could still kinda see a little bit, but the shadow figure was darker than everything else around it. I know that ? sounds crazy, but that ? was almost like it was darker than pitch black, thats the best way I can describe it. Im not a religous person at all, but some of the things I have seen and witnessed myself I know there is something else out there that we dont know about.

I woke up in the middle of the night when i was sleeping on my couch, and saw a man walking across the room. the outline was pitch black but i could still kind of see through him. he slowed down for a minute to look at me and continued walking...i was frozen for a few minutes but then i dipped up stairs to my room

I believe shadow people are those that exist on another plane, who somehow by mistake or power of their own can cross dimensions...ive also read that there are very hostile and malevolent shadow people, even more so than ghosts
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    bumping for more ghost stories
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited May 2010
    Options
    im so scared right now but hear goes

theres this guy right and he was like a ? or something idk but the townspeople burned him and he swore vengence on the people through there kids in the only place they cant protect them....IN THERE DREAMS...*so scared*
    so im sleeping last night and all of the sudden im in a bathtub and a claw...I ? U NOT...a claw comes outta the water and pulls me down the drain and basically i died..BUT he lets me post on the IC...crazy i know i beg u DONT GO TO SLEEP TONIGHT he's angry and wants blood
  • fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Black folks dont see ghost
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    one night i was sleeping and i woke and saw a shadowy figure walking in my apartment with a robe. i couldn't move because it felt like people were holding down the blanket on both sides of the bed
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    been in my lady dream 3 nights in a row
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited June 2010
    Options
    deja vu ALLLLLLL the time...It's pretty weird at times, but Im used to it now....Never considered it paranormal though. i thought everybody experienced this
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ok I'll share a couple. When I was younger I had a dog named Sandy that I loved for a couple years. One day I came home from school and found her dead in the basement. I was devastated and all that. About a week later I came home from school and no one was home, I went in the kitchen to get something to eat and in the basement I heard a dog panting and running, you know how it sounds when a dog runs on cement and you hear it's claws on the cement. So I got excited like THEY BOUGHT ME A NEW DOG!!!! So I ran downstairs and I could clearly hear the dog still running around and panting. About a minute into it the running stopped and I heard the panting like it was sitting next to me. I didn't see no damn dog lol.. So it hit me and I said "Sandy is that you girl?" heard one more pant and walking then it was gone. I wasn't scared but kinda happy about that.

Next event. I was home alone in the basement lifting weights when I heard a females voice call me and tell me to come here through the ? clothes chute from upstairs.. I ignored it the first two times then by the third I was like my sister must have came in.. So I went upstairs like what do you want I'm working out.. There was NO ONE in the house at all. I sat on the porch til my parents came home.

Last one. My grandfather passed back in 2000. A few months later I was in my apartment sleep. I had a dream that he came and knocked on my door, I opened it and it was him standing there in the hallway. He said come let's talk. So we are walking in the hallway from one end to the other just talking about stuff (his mouth wasn't moving but I could clearly hear him) and then we get back to my door and in his arms appeared a bunch of roses. He pulled one out and said "give this to your grandmother for me tomorrow" which was valentines day. So I said ok, hugged him and sadly went back in the apartment. I woke up like damn that was vivid dream, walked in the living room and sure enough my apartment door had both locks unlocked and partially opened. So I took my grandma some roses the next day and she looked at me and said "he told me he was gonna have you bring these, thank you".. I was like DAYUMMMMMMMM..
  • fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ok I hear that alot of ghost don't know they are dead. If youre a ghost walking around and you notice that nobody is responding to you no matter what u say or do and youre walking through ? wouldnt somethin click in your head shortly after you die??...That youre a ? ghost??
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    real talk and ppl may think im crazy for saying this but this is a real story
    the devil came outta my face and explained alot of ? to me
  • justifiable homicide
    justifiable homicide Members Posts: 128
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't call this paranormal just weird as ? ...I was in Pensacola, FL last year at spring break and I was standing outside the Waffle House waiting on my brother with our food. So i'm standing outisde leaned up against the car texting and I happened to look up and I saw this older looking black woman...But the weird part is she was dressed in all white...Now when I say all white i men ALL white, like she was dressed in all white scrubs that nurses wear, she had an all white purse, all white shoes gloves and she even had on one of those masks that surgeons wear when their working...So by now she's walking in front of me and i'm staring at her hair because as you can guess, it was all white too, like she was 90 years old or something but just looking at her body she couldn't have been any older than 40...So she's walking in front of me and she looks up at me and i looked into her eyes and it was like i looked into the sun....And as soon as she noticed I looked at her she put her head back down really quick and her pace of walking of walking sped up too...? scared the ? out of me, it was like I had seen a ghost of something....

Sorry for the titangraph...I know how some of you lazy ass ? dont like to read
  • babyfakmageeaxs
    babyfakmageeaxs Members Posts: 297
    edited June 2010
    Options
    when i was 15 i got real sick with pneumonia and i couldn't hold food down and threw up everything even juice. Well one night while i was still sick i was in my room playing dead to rights on the original xbox when i fell asleep with my eyes completely open. Suddenly i saw a dark figure floating up to me till it was 2 or 3 feet above me and looking me right it my eyes. It was a dark hooded figure with red eyes and the only thing it said was "you have three wishes". and it didnt come out and say this but i heard it in my head. Well i was scared shitless so i just laid there while it was looking at me for what seemed to be hours when my dad walked in my room to check up on me. When he walked in i looked at the door and when i looked back the figure was gone.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    alotta dejavus and its still weird and sleep paralysis

that sleep paralysis stuff gets old and anoying, feels like levitation 2 sometimes:confused:
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    real talk and ppl may think im crazy for saying this but this is a real story
    the devil came outta my face and explained alot of ? to me

That must have been some ill ? G.

And what was this revelation, apocalypse if you will?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    As usual, lots of vague stories about things people think they remember seeing as little children and sleep paralysis, a natural and explained phenomenon.

Ain't no ghosts. Ain't no spirits. Ain't no magic. Ain't no ? .

Grow up, people. Live in the real world.
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    As usual, lots of vague stories about things people think they remember seeing as little children and sleep paralysis, a natural and explained phenomenon.

• QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That must have been some ill ? G.

And what was this revelation, apocalypse if you will?

i dont think yall ? is ready for this one..........

and i still think i was buggin out but...........
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

not sayin sleep paralysis is demons or ghosts but tell why are all experiences similar? why dont some ppl see fluffy pink bears and rainbows in that mental state? and tell me what exactly is a dejavu?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    not sayin sleep paralysis is demons or ghosts but tell why are all experiences similar? why dont some ppl see fluffy pink bears and rainbows in that mental state?
    paralysis is an unpleasant experience. your brain isn't going to associate it with images of friendly fluffy things.

and tell me what exactly is a dejavu?
    a mis-firing of the machinery of the brain that makes you half black out for an instant and then when you recover, you think you're seeing something you've already seen. because you have already seen it. like, half a second ago. but you forgot.

the brain is just like any other ? . it can malfunction at any time.

seriously, just read about the ? instead of assuming something spooky is going on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis