Why didn't Dr Dre ever respond to Pac Dissin him all those times?????

Options
1235»

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    You know Suge basically made Dre give up those joints. Those songs were really intented for either The Chronic 2 or Heltah Skeltah with Cube (My guess would be Chronic 2 though). It's kinda like 50 and Game's situation were 50 had Hate It Or Love It before, wrote to it but then decided to give the song to Game and then Game added his verse/part of the hook.

There's also a version of U Can't C Me performed by Dogg Pound cuz they were gonna get it on their album too but i don't know what happened with that.

1. Heltah Skeltah had faded into oblivion before that.

2. I wonder if there's a version of "California Love" with just Dre out there.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    1. Heltah Skeltah had faded into oblivion before that.

2. I wonder if there's a version of "California Love" with just Dre out there.

No it hadn't. It was supposed to drop 1994 at first but then they discussed it countless of times in 1995 too and both California Love and U Can't C Me were done in 1995 at the latest.
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ummm duh, dr dre is a ? , thats why, ? need not confuse nice beats with a gangster
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cuz ? dre is to much of a ? ? wit da crackaz and munkee to speak to a real G like PAC

Yo Gee I tried... Hahaha
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    Cuz ? dre is to much of a ? ? wit da crackaz and munkee to speak to a real G like PAC

Yo Gee I tried... Hahaha

wannabe fat ? post
  • Pusskaveli
    Pusskaveli Members Posts: 1,562
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "He Aint Made a Beat In 6 Years, Swear He The ? "
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ROFL.GUY wrote: »
    wannabe fat ? post

Lmao .... That dude be havin me dyin tho
  • booty-gif-dot-com
    booty-gif-dot-com Members Posts: 1,357 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dre aint no ? !

He saw how Suge was dragging down the label and the result was self destruction and tragedy. He was smart enough to leave before all the ? hit the fan!

Dre states he put up with a lot of nonsense but it just got out of hand. He told a story in an interview once were they were in the studio and the Engineer got a beat down for having the nerve to rewind the tape back to far on a playback. Seriously? he got beat up for something like that. it would take you like 1-2 minutes to get the track at the right spot but these ? was out of control.

so Dre saw all the BS with Ruthless and how Cube was smart enough to get out and have a fresh independent start so Dre wasnt going to be a ? a 2nd time around. he was smart. No response needed. HE came out on top. now Pac is dead and Suge Knight is a joke. so Dre won in the long term!!