Aborigine man

Australia

One of Tracey Morgans cousins..

I'm jacking all these pics, good post
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^So you ignore your gang bang brothers on the internet just like you do on the streets huh. oh unless you in the studio.

Camron's a real ? though, you crackas just dont get it, the white devil is the strongest breed of evidence

Co-sign anything HRAP said.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Camron's a real ? though, you crackas just dont get it, the white devil is the strongest breed of evidence

Co-sign anything HRAP said.
    Your obvious attempt to ruin a classic thread is apparent to everyone.

Attachment not found.
    Inuit woman ...Alaska

The abuse that you suffered as a child at the hands of schoolmates, siblings, sitters, and strangers must have been severe...your psychological profile indicates that you are a single loner, insecure, immature, and most likely of the caucasion-persuasion. You can easily relate to clowns, jesters, and buffoons due to them being close relatives of the infamous ? which you represent with a surprising zeal considering your obvious lack of mental, melanin, masculinity and morality.
  • oh_word
    oh_word Members Posts: 56
    edited April 2010
    One of Tracey Morgans cousins..

I'm jacking all these pics, good post

LOL thats hilarious
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Your obvious attempt to ruin a classic thread is apparent to everyone.

Attachment not found.
    Inuit woman ...Alaska

The abuse that you suffered as a child at the hands of schoolmates, siblings, sitters, and strangers must have been severe...your psychological profile indicates that you are a single loner, insecure, immature, and most likely of the caucasion-persuasion. You can easily relate to clowns, jesters, and buffoons due to them being close relatives of the infamous ? which you represent with a surprising zeal considering your obvious lack of mental, melanin, masculinity and morality.

CO-sign......
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    caribpro_january_2009_issue_24_carib.jpg

Carib Hunter (inspired the name "Caribbean")

Greater & Lessor Antilles
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2010
    carib_kids.jpg

Carib girls

these are full blood natives (meaning no recent black African or white European admixture)

this is proof that melanated people with coarse hair were already in the western hemisphere
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    very endarkening thanks for the pics
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    On a serious note though, how can anyone deny the first man was dark skinned? We are everywhere now with no explanation except in America. When the Earths land was Pangea we ran about to new places, over time and split up we started clearly evolving different pigments to adapt to our locations.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    radioplay5_3.jpg
    BLOODS_IN_THE_PARK.jpg

I ain't gonna lie. You still true to negation, but your funny as hell sometimes.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Great post Musicology.

This is one of the reasons, I don't really subscribe to the term African as a total identifier. We are global and indigenous to every part of the Earth.

Post some eskimos.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    On a serious note though, how can anyone deny the first man was dark skinned? We are everywhere now with no explanation except in America. When the Earths land was Pangea we ran about to new places, over time and split up we started clearly evolving different pigments to adapt to our locations.

I don't buy that pigment stuff. The eskimos are as dark and darker than some continental africans.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    I don't buy that pigment stuff. The eskimos are as dark and darker than some continental africans.

Well you know me Step, I aint religious and go off science. The white pigment evolution is the best theory to me, I dont buy into a ? made them white cause they evil type ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    carib_kids.jpg

Carib girls

these are full blood natives (meaning no recent black African or white European admixture)

this is proof that melanated people with coarse hair were already in the western hemisphere

I don't understand what you are trying to say. Some traits last in families for generations. So even if their great great grandfather was black, it's very possible that a trait such as coarse hair may have lasted down to them.

Another point you're ignoring is that there may be an intrinsic African admixture in the Carribbean people. Columbus' own logs suggest that blacks were in the New World and had dealings with the native people. That was before slaves from Africa were brought into the picture. That means that what you call a full blooded natives is a mixed breed anyway.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Well you know me Step, I aint religious and go off science. The white pigment evolution is the best theory to me, I dont buy into a ? made them white cause they evil type ? .

This is a scientific question. If that was the case, Eskimos would be lighter than Northern Europeans. And they are obviously not. South African Whites are still white. The best explanation is they were white before the migrated. Why do you think people were geographically separated based on color. Why wasn't there a mass mixing of black and white in Europe before modern times?

Nobody advanced the argument that white people were made evil because they are white. I know I never said that. What I did say was the enviroment and heredity played a big part in shaping their psyche and actions toward people who were different. Just like it shapes everybody on the planet. Growing up in a harsh, hostile climate with no civilizing influences has a terrible effect on human beings. You can see this in many places world wide.
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2010
    I don't understand what you are trying to say. Some traits last in families for generations. So even if their great great grandfather was black, it's very possible that a trait such as coarse hair may have lasted down to them.

Another point you're ignoring is that there may be an intrinsic African admixture in the Carribbean people. Columbus' own logs suggest that blacks were in the New World and had dealings with the native people. That was before slaves from Africa were brought into the picture. That means that what you call a full blooded natives is a mixed breed anyway.

I'm trying to say melanated people with coarse hair WAS ALREADY HERE. U GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? if so, give me a DNA test on Carib people. until then? fall back.
  • Gural
    Gural Members Posts: 96
    edited April 2010
    This is a scientific question. If that was the case, Eskimos would be lighter than Northern Europeans. And they are obviously not. South African Whites are still white. The best explanation is they were white before the migrated. Why do you think people were geographically separated based on color. Why wasn't there a mass mixing of black and white in Europe before modern times?

If that was true, Eurasians wouldn't exist to this day in Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia etc...Whites descended from Ancient Aryans like modern day Arabs, Persian, and Indians. So no, they weren't white before they migrated. Also there was a lot of mixing in Eastern Europe, which is why Slavs have darker hair and skin. I'm 100% Polish but get mistaken for being Mexican almost everyday, and I have Asian ? features like a flat nose and high cheek bones.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Gural wrote: »
    If that was true, Eurasians wouldn't exist to this day in Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia etc...Whites descended from Ancient Aryans like modern day Arabs, Persian, and Indians. So no, they weren't white before they migrated. Also there was a lot of mixing in Eastern Europe, which is why Slavs have darker hair and skin. I'm 100% Polish but get mistaken for being Mexican almost everyday, and I have Asian ? features like a flat nose and high cheek bones.

Read my post again.

You are speaking of relatively modern times. I am speaking before all the mentioned countries and regions.

But that doesn't answer the question of how Eskimos are still darker and South Africans whites still remain white. They have been in that region longer than some of that mixing you describe.

Besides I am not talking about the Indus region. They migrated from the Middle East themselves.
  • Gural
    Gural Members Posts: 96
    edited April 2010
    Read my post again.

You are speaking of relatively modern times. I am speaking before all the mentioned countries and regions.

But that doesn't answer the question of how Eskimos are still darker and South Africans whites still remain white. They have been in that region longer than some of that mixing you describe.

Besides I am not talking about the Indus region. They migrated from the Middle East themselves.

Well it takes thousands and thousands of years for skin pigment to adapt to an environment, but then how does that explain me being darker skinned than a lot of arabs and mexicans I see even though my parents came from the very north eastern part of Poland.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010

Nobody advanced the argument that white people were made evil because they are white. I know I never said that. What I did say was the enviroment and heredity played a big part in shaping their psyche and actions toward people who were different. Just like it shapes everybody on the planet. Growing up in a harsh, hostile climate with no civilizing influences has a terrible effect on human beings. You can see this in many places world wide.

I cant explain that, neither can you, nor science. If it was solved it wouldnt all still be a theory, What I think is when Pangea or whatever it was first called (The continents were all together twice if u believe the earth is billions of years old), was together, some of us migrated north, south, etc... Those who migrated north, because of snowy regions and colder temperatures evolved over millions of years into having lighter pigments, this to me is why you see all shades of white and black based on geographic location. The reason we dont see it in Alaska (the only northern snow region not originally inhabited by whites) is because it was moved into at a later time by native americans and therefor the millions of years didnt effect them. The other southern regions like South America, Africa etc.. Has whites because they moved into there later also so the change did not occur. It does seem to me the further north you go by region the lighter and lighter people have been. Then again we still havent been able to do research on the histroy of Antartica which was at a time for a long period not under ice cover and more than likely was inhabited, what buried beneath the ice there may hold a better understanding of where we all come from. Combine the ice preserving things, the time it has been covered in ice, and how long ago it was before the ice cover we may have some very very good ancient relics and texts buried under there.
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2010
    GRME-B~1.JPG

Sciumbasci, today called Afro Turks.
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2010
    Yoruba%20drummers.jpg

Yoruba drummers

Nigeria & Benin
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2010
    jali%20056.jpg

Mandinka man (founders of the Middle Ages & Medieval Empire of Mali, which was larger than the Roman empire in 1370 A.D.)

today found in Gambia, Guinea, Mali, Côte d'Ivoire, Burkina Faso, Niger, Guinea-Bissau, Mauritania, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Senegal & Chad
  • musicology1985
    edited April 2010
    File:Veddah_girl.jpg

Veddah Girl

Sri Lanka