Things whiteboys say when they get mad PT 1 (c) "IM TELLING MY DAD!"

waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in AKA Donkey
bEING THAT THE ? AQUA is the father of civilization and Orginal Man, I try to study the white race to see what im dealing with and i from my study they some weird muthafuccas!!!

Yo i notice this ? ever since the ? was a youngin, that when whiteboys get mad and im talkin like grown ass white mens, they always say IM TELLIN MY DAD, SMH lol!!

yO A WEEK ago i was with the Gods and this whiteboy was there and we was watchin the NFL draft, so you know how you get together with yo boys and family and yall tell storys and ? there is always one dude that never get the chance to tell his story because either we cut him off or dont give him time to get a word in, or we act like he wasnt there, so long story short we was talkin bout the ol days of playing football and tellin war stories and this white dude, was raising his hands and ? so he can talk, and was like u wanna here my story and we was ignorning him and butting in and ? for like 30 mins or so so i guess he got ? off then all of a sudden and said in a loud voice IM TELLIN MY DAD!!, and took off. we was like what the ? he said?? and busted up laughing

why white folks why yall say that ? when yall get mad

Comments