Anybody taking the C's over Cleveland?

Options
white715
white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
I think it's a good chance that the Celtics can beat the Cavs especially since they got a few extra days rest. I think that this series ultimately rest on Rondo if he's killing it everything else will fall into place for Boston.

Comments

• ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am, because I cant stand lebron, if the celtics dont knock him out the magic will
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If Shaq plays more than 20 min a game, yea I think they do. If the cavs play small ball most of the time no chance in hell.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Only if Bron's arm falls off...
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    they gonna have to just trap Lebron everytime he gets the ball, and hope that noone else on the Cavs is ready to step up and win the games....i think the Celtics will make em sweat, nh..Cavs in 7
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well if The C's play harder then they played against my miami team then they got a chance. The Cav team anit that deep compared to The C's. Plus Rondo is actually manning up to take that jump shot so that's the big 4 now instead of just the big three.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't think anybody on cleveland is ready to step up, this will go much like the Cavs magic series went last year. Lebron gon do his thing but it won't be enuff against a real team.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    Well if The C's play harder then they played against my miami team then they got a chance. The Cav team anit that deep compared to The C's. Plus Rondo is actually manning up to take that jump shot so that's the big 4 now instead of just the big three.

SMH the cavs depth on the bench is arguably the best in the league, the C's aint ? with it.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    as much as id love to see boston win, cleveland got this
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    as much as id love to see boston win, cleveland got this

I wishing every day that the Celtics put them ? out, but I know Cleveland is going to win because I can see Bron getting alot of fouls going towards his favor
  • CMac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH the cavs depth on the bench is arguably the best in the league, the C's aint ? with it.

LOL ? is you serious??

Ray Allen Tony Allen Glen Davis Michael Finley Kevin Garnett Kendrick Perkins Paul Pierce Nate Robinson Rajon Rondo Rasheed Wallace

VS

Daniel Gibson Zydrunas Ilgauskas LeBron James Antawn Jamison Jamario Moon Shaquille O'Neal Anthony Parker Anderson Varejao Delonte West Mo Williams

Only the bold can score over 10 when on the C's all of them can score over 10 if they wanted too
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am, I think they a better team when healthy and people are really underestimating them.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah i am, but only because i hate the cavs more than i hate the celtics
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited April 2010
    Options
    caves win in six,mostly beacuse the the big three are way paqst thier prime, yes shaq is old as ? , jamsion is 33, but the caves got a better supporting cast, rondo and big baby are going to have to step it up
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL ? is you serious??

Ray Allen Tony Allen Glen Davis Michael Finley Kevin Garnett Kendrick Perkins Paul Pierce Nate Robinson Rajon Rondo Rasheed Wallace

VS

Daniel Gibson Zydrunas Ilgauskas LeBron James Antawn Jamison Jamario Moon Shaquille O'Neal Anthony Parker Anderson Varejao Delonte West Mo Williams

Only the bold can score over 10 when on the C's all of them can score over 10 if they wanted too

Lol every game gibson he started this year he dropped 12 plus, Delonte stay scorin over 10, Z could get 10 easily, Varajeo stay gettin plus ten. Jamario been on a tear lately too he had 1 bad game against Chicago.

Any you talkin bench why u got all the starters included, C's bench is boo boo ? , Tony Allen, Nate, Big Baby all are boo boo, and Varajeo always has turned KG into ? durin games.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nah cant see it. Pierce will prolly guard LeBron so he'll be racking up fouls all night (@ least in Cleveland), but honestly he just cant guard the ? imo. Jamison been playin like ass but that ? prolly having wet dreams about being guarded by Ray Allen. If Shaq plays like he did in Game 1 against the Bulls they def in trouble b/c nobody has the size to guard him on the C's. Their best chance is for Rondo to severely outplay Mo Williams and hope that their bench comes thru in a big way (I think Tony Allen was good in round 1). CLE in 6
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    nah cant see it. Pierce will prolly guard LeBron so he'll be racking up fouls all night (@ least in Cleveland), but honestly he just cant guard the ? imo. Jamison been playin like ass but that ? prolly having wet dreams about being guarded by Ray Allen. If Shaq plays like he did in Game 1 against the Bulls they def in trouble b/c nobody has the size to guard him on the C's. Their best chance is for Rondo to severely outplay Mo Williams and hope that their bench comes thru in a big way (I think Tony Allen was good in round 1). CLE in 6

Jamison been averagin 19.4 points and 7.5 boards a game in the playoffs on 50% shooting, hows he playin like ass?
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options

why would ray allen guard jamison?
  • bull6599
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jamison been averagin 19.4 points and 7.5 boards a game in the playoffs on 50% shooting, hows he playin like ass?

yeah u got a point. just looked @ that ? NBA.com. my mind was on some other ? when I wrote that lol. well being guarded by ray Allen he may be the leading scorer for CLE b/c that ? couldnt guard Larry Bird right now.
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am, because I cant stand lebron, if the celtics dont knock him out the magic will

• bull6599
    edited April 2010
    Options

if CLE goes w/ a normal line up who else would he guard? damn sure not LeBron. i missed the last 2 games of CLE vs CHI. did smthn change w/ the line-up? a ? is lil uninformed rite noe. smh @ myself.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

everything he posted was a bunch of ?
  • CMac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol every game gibson he started this year he dropped 12 plus, Delonte stay scorin over 10, Z could get 10 easily, Varajeo stay gettin plus ten. Jamario been on a tear lately too he had 1 bad game against Chicago.

Any you talkin bench why u got all the starters included, C's bench is boo boo ? , Tony Allen, Nate, Big Baby all are boo boo, and Varajeo always has turned KG into ? durin games.

I never said nothing about bench I meant the team overall, C's team is more deep son, that don't mean they gonna win. They been playing like ? all season. But now in the playoffs they coming back like they played in 08

All I'm saying is that the C's have a better team, if it wasn't for LBJ we wouldn't even be having this conversation since the Cavs wouldn't even make the playoffs without him.

It's gonna be a good game man, ? gonna go to a game 6 or 7
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if CLE goes w/ a normal line up who else would he guard? damn sure not LeBron. i missed the last 2 games of CLE vs CHI. did smthn change w/ the line-up? a ? is lil uninformed rite noe. smh @ myself.

Whos gonna gaurd Parker then garnett or perkins?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I never said nothing about bench I meant the team overall, C's team is more deep son, that don't mean they gonna win. They been playing like ? all season. But now in the playoffs they coming back like they played in 08

All I'm saying is that the C's have a better team, if it wasn't for LBJ we wouldn't even be having this conversation since the Cavs wouldn't even make the playoffs without him.

It's gonna be a good game man, ? gonna go to a game 6 or 7

Ahhh, you said bench though thats why i thought you ment 6th man down, but yea C's team as a whole is equal to cavs though, I think the celtics starters are alot better than Clevelands but not all of it including starters and bench, KG aint ? since he knees ? up.

Shaq >>>> Perkins
    Jamison now >>>>>>> Garnett now
    Bron >>>>>>>>>. Pierce
    Allen >>>>>> Parker
    Rondo >>>>>>>>>. Mo
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options

allen will be on parker/moon/west