euithenasia for the criminally insane

Options
TheCATthatdidntDIE
TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
edited May 2010 in The Social Lounge
some people are sociopaths and cannot hear there conscience. they are born this way. should they be put down because they cannot ever live normal lives? theres no pill for sociopaths, lock em up right? but they are they only definition of evil i can find because they cannot empathize or even sympathize. what should we do?

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I aint a neurologist so I wont really touch on it, but If there is a way of detecting 100% that they are a sociopath with no way of being wrong, then I guess Id be okay with it.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I aint a neurologist so I wont really touch on it, but If there is a way of detecting 100% that they are a sociopath with no way of being wrong, then I guess Id be okay with it.

would you call for charles mansons euthanisia if they ever tried to release him?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    would you call for charles mansons euthanisia if they ever tried to release him?

He never killed anyone, he had people do it for him
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He never killed anyone, he had people do it for him

exactly, hes in fact worse then no? he caused the killing of multiple people (theyre still arent sure if hes confessed to all of them) he was so good at manipulation that he convince people to ? people for him. had multiple girls on his nuts, didnt he? why didnt he get the death penalty? im not calling for it, but why didnt he? Have you seen some of the videos of him in prison?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    exactly, hes in fact worse then no? he caused the killing of multiple people (theyre still arent sure if hes confessed to all of them) he was so good at manipulation that he convince people to ? people for him. had multiple girls on his nuts, didnt he? why didnt he get the death penalty? im not calling for it, but why didnt he? Have you seen some of the videos of him in prison?

Lol oh he should have been executed, but for some reason in cases where the law shouldnt be followed it was. He didnt ? anyone so he couldnt get the death penalty, thats ? to considering we are constantly overriding laws for ? alot less needing. I acually think if someone could get into his mind, he would be able to really do some ? on a good note through his manipulative ability, but as you said look at the videos of him in prison, dude is crazy and aint no hope in changin that.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol oh he should have been executed, but for some reason in cases where the law shouldnt be followed it was. He didnt ? anyone so he couldnt get the death penalty, thats ? to considering we are constantly overriding laws for ? alot less needing. I acually think if someone could get into his mind, he would be able to really do some ? on a good note through his manipulative ability, but as you said look at the videos of him in prison, dude is crazy and aint no hope in changin that.

he was the perfect psychopath, and it seems like anytime weed or more intense drugs or even the hippi movement were involved people were manipulated by these psycopaths into doing something. case and point, jim jones (dont drink the koolaid lol) which is why weed might be bad. but i smoke a lot of weed and i watched my friends go to jail because of a similar kind of person, so maybe i could be used as a point against weed being bad. more research should be done, or if its there it should be easier to find.

anyway he became psychopathic, and we can prove it so we couldve, within this theory of euthanasia of the mentally ill. and there are warning signs to sociopathic ness 1 whit males (which is now in question due to the mexican killing someone with a chainsaw. and you know now that im not calling for mexican deportation, but rather trying to explain why the government did what it did and got away with it legally) 2 wetting the bed 3 playing with fire 4 mutilation of animals. they try to catch them before step four because after step four its too late theyre already disconnected completely with other people. its a social disease and it spreads like a real (for lack of a better word)
    they catch and lock up and try theyre best to rehabilate them into society. but so far its impossible. if it turns out to be irreversible should we ? them because they have to be locked up and suffer the hell of being alone all day everyday? hence the thread euthanasia
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who the ? are we to determine who lives and dies?
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who the ? are we to determine who lives and dies?

i take it that you dont even like th death penalty then
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i dont buy the crazy plot for anything..
    you may black out.. but you know what you did.. you can have a 1second memory.. but i guarantee you you record some image that reminds you of what you did.. its juss a way to keep the ? system from getting you..

you cant just say.. im ? .. and i can ? you.. and still get pampered..

Charles Manson ? .. i hate to sound like a broken record.. but religion is the same way.. ? will praise you if you speak well.. he was a leader to them hoe's lol.. he aint commit the murder.. but he was more of the "brain" that pulled the trigger.. stabbed the victims.. or what not.. Manson is just another ? ..
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i dont buy the crazy plot for anything..
    you may black out.. but you know what you did.. you can have a 1second memory.. but i guarantee you you record some image that reminds you of what you did.. its juss a way to keep the ? system from getting you..

you cant just say.. im ? .. and i can ? you.. and still get pampered..

Charles Manson ? .. i hate to sound like a broken record.. but religion is the same way.. ? will praise you if you speak well.. he was a leader to them hoe's lol.. he aint commit the murder.. but he was more of the "brain" that pulled the trigger.. stabbed the victims.. or what not.. Manson is just another ? ..
    so when you get down to it, why are we feeding him, housing him, letting him have a frickin tv, when he was worse than the others and in your opinion a ? (and i cant say he wasnt) where is the justification in that?
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i take it that you dont even like th death penalty then

Nope. Killing people to exact revenge doesn't do ? .
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so when you get down to it, why are we feeding him, housing him, letting him have a frickin tv, when he was worse than the others and in your opinion a ? (and i cant say he wasnt) where is the justification in that?

thats one of the flaws of the system.. you can say its even a privilege.. dont hafta pay rent.. free tv.. free dental.. free medical.. easy life.. easy death... i say if you give someone the death penalty.. dont wait 25 years to do it.. ? em right after trial like they did back in the day.. you know he guilty.. he's def. not gonna appeal..

if you commit the crime.. and get caught, well you know tha deal..tsk tsk..

i just dont buy that insane bid.. if you ? someone.. you obviously insane..
    but if you were born insane.. then ? someone.. and use that as an excuse.. your just a coward hiding in a shell..
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thats one of the flaws of the system.. you can say its even a privilege.. dont hafta pay rent.. free tv.. free dental.. free medical.. easy life.. easy death... i say if you give someone the death penalty.. dont wait 25 years to do it.. ? em right after trial like they did back in the day.. you know he guilty.. he's def. not gonna appeal..

if you commit the crime.. and get caught, well you know tha deal..tsk tsk..

i just dont buy that insane bid.. if you ? someone.. you obviously insane..
    but if you were born insane.. then ? someone.. and use that as an excuse.. your just a coward hiding in a shell..

well yeah. but the question people cant make up their mind about whether or not they can help it you say they can, but you were not born without a conscience. thats the argument. i think they can be held accountable to certain extents and it appears you do to. but evidence is clearly damning in that once you reach a certain point, youre screwed and whether or not you want to youre gonna ? someone
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nope. Killing people to exact revenge doesn't do ? .

i never said it was revenge. do you know the definition of euthanasia? it might be better to ? them than to let them suffer the hell of being alone and feel themselves going crazier everyday. is it wrong to shoot a man who is on fire when you know he cant be saved?
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Charles Manson was some type of guy
    able to talk chiccs into killing for him
    He's one of history's greatest besides ?
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Charles Manson was some type of guy
    able to talk chiccs into killing for him
    He's one of history's greatest besides ?

yes he was. greatest....nah. but the best at doin what he did along with jim jones, and various others.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yes he was. greatest....nah. but the best at doin what he did along with jim jones, and various others.

i dont put him up there with Jim Jones
    Manson was misunderstood
    Jones was evil
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i dont put him up there with Jim Jones
    Manson was misunderstood
    Jones was evil

what do you mean that manson was misunderstood?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what do you mean that manson was misunderstood?

dude convinced some dumb hoes to ? for him
    cant hold that against dude for having a gift of gab
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dude convinced some dumb hoes to ? for him
    cant hold that against dude for having a gift of gab

well, why not? he made people ? people possibly for the hell of it. he manipulated them to the point of believeing he was basically ? or whatever. how is that not wrong? im not being antagonistic but seriously, what is youre opinion on why it is not wrong to do such things?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    well, why not? he made people ? people possibly for the hell of it. he manipulated them to the point of believeing he was basically ? or whatever. how is that not wrong? im not being antagonistic but seriously, what is youre opinion on why it is not wrong to do such things?

its more like a bad joke
    i have a sense of humor and with all the drugs taken bacc then maybe he thought it was too
    and since when is the next man responsible cuz the next human cinfused about who they believe in
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    but as you said look at the videos of him in prison, dude is crazy and aint no hope in changin that.

He isn't crazy, but it's a great cover.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    its more like a bad joke
    i have a sense of humor and with all the drugs taken bacc then maybe he thought it was too
    and since when is the next man responsible cuz the next human cinfused about who they believe in

true, but if you go around telling ? people to do bad and they do is it not your fault? and mansons intelligence and false reasoning skills made these people seem ? in comparison
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    true, but if you go around telling ? people to do bad and they do is it not your fault? and mansons intelligence and false reasoning skills made these people seem ? in comparison

well its not Manson fault some ppl sheep
    plus like dude said no one who is insane is that smart
    its a cover up
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    He isn't crazy, but it's a great cover.

I didnt mean crazy as in a disfigured mental state, i ment hes crazy as in he knows how to get people to commit crimes for him and thinks it right and has the ability to not care about what he did.

I did make it seem mental how i wrote it though, I should start proof reading my ish before postin