euithenasia for the criminally insane

Options

Comments

• TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I didnt mean crazy as in a disfigured mental state, i ment hes crazy as in he knows how to get people to commit crimes for him and thinks it right and has the ability to not care about what he did.

I did make it seem mental how i wrote it though, I should start proof reading my ish before postin

so what kind of person doesnt care about other people? a sociopath, which is a proven thing, if you dont believe me look it up. and i believe that you can be intelligent and crazy. i follow this interesting strand of logic. absolute power corrupts absolutely (proven point look it up. could be used to describe what the white man has done and is doing). knowledege is power. so absolute knowledge can corrupt absolutely. and where is the fine line where people cant take it anymore and ? ? imagine a sociopath gaining absolute knowledge... or even more than he could handle any way.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    He never killed anyone, he had people do it for him
    well, he was present at the scene of some of their crimes...
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    well, he was present at the scene of some of their crimes...

which is partly why he is in jail. they couldnt say for sure that he killed anyone, but there is certain evidence that can prove he was there on occasion.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    and ignore the evidence of there being crazy crazy people out there that cannot function in normal society if you want to. but explain schizophrenia, bipolar, manic depression, and many many more. if there was no problem, there would be no pill to solve said problem. unless you yourself are paranoid schizophrenic and say the government is making up all of these things in order to make money off of research and medication
  • emaculate
    emaculate Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if the dude is crazy and killed someone
    or dude killed someone and says that hes crazy
    i dont see why euthanasia shouldnt be considered as punishment/consequence via death penalty-esque sentencing - thats in dealing with the law
    as far as morality goes i dont think we hav the right to determine whether some1 lives and dies
    if you simplify what ? and manson did you would come to the same conclusion: they got ppl to ? for them
    and they both should be held responsible and accountable for their actions
    you could almost look at it as entrapment with police...however in the court of law thats a little more difficult to prove being that some states/courts dont recognize as they should when its enacted
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you think people will be offended if I change my sig to Free Manson?
    cuz if so i wont do it but if no one cares why not?
    i think dude was a genius
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options

he was but he might not have been able to handle all of said knowledge. not even about the world or even about other people but himself. in order to manipulate as well as he did, he must have at least understood himself enough to understand other people. so maybe he really did go crazy with all the knowledge in his head. so free manson, i cant say for sure absolutely that he cannot function in society. but, last time he ? up
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    Options

you wild..
    why dont you juss say you support Nathan Bedford Forrest.. ? .. so on and so on..
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I think there should be even worse penalties for most crimes, rapists, child molesters getting the equivalent of torture. I think some of the Middle Eastern countries have it right.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you wild..
    why dont you juss say you support Nathan Bedford Forrest.. ? .. so on and so on..

I'm cool with what ? did but i never heard of these other dudes
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm cool with what ? did but i never heard of these other dudes

why are you cool with the intense massacre of millions? is it because he thought he was doin the right thing?
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    I think there should be even worse penalties for most crimes, rapists, child molesters getting the equivalent of torture. I think some of the Middle Eastern countries have it right.

tortured to death? not a horrible idea, but the human rights people would be all over that in a minute. i think the euthanasia stance could be defended and pass, but not torture.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    why are you cool with the intense massacre of millions? is it because he thought he was doin the right thing?

i also think ? was misunderstood
    he may have also got blamed for alot of ? but the people were also behind him
    people act as if ? was the inly active ? in WW2
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    he may have also got blamed for alot of ? but the people were also behind him
    people act as if ? was the inly active ? in WW2

fair point. i agree as well, but i would never staight up say he was good. he does deserve the occasional defense. but he was still a bad man. and possibly even evil, but not completely evil. he still was one crazy sob.
  • janklow
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm cool with what ? did-
    what
    WHAT
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what

WHAT

he may have worded it wrong, but what i THINK he was trying to say is ? did wrong for the right reasons in his mind. i do condemn ? , but i also try to understand why the hell someone would ? so many
  • janklow
    edited May 2010
    Options
    he may have worded it wrong, but what i THINK he was trying to say is ? did wrong for the right reasons in his mind. i do condemn ? , but i also try to understand why the hell someone would ? so many
    if this is accurate, it still deserves shock and disapproval
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if this is accurate, it still deserves shock and disapproval

but, you have to admit that if ? thought he was helping in his messed up little mind, then hes not a complete monster. he was just misguided and possibly insane. the road to hell is paved with good intentions. but then again, did he have good intentions or did he just wanna ? some jewish people? i tried to read Mein Kompf, but its the writing of a deeply disturbed man and i had to put it down.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you have to take into account what the Jews might have done that we dont know about
    its three sides to a story
    remember that
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you have to take into account what the Jews might have done that we dont know about
    its three sides to a story
    remember that

fair point, but i doubt they did anything to completely warrant what happened. maybe there was something, but genocide? ? fails on that one. but he still thought he was doin good so as bad as he was, he wasnt evil
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    fair point, but i doubt they did anything to completely warrant what happened. maybe there was something, but genocide? ? fails on that one. but he still thought he was doin good so as bad as he was, he wasnt evil

i'm sure dude couldnt have been too crazy
    after all, look how much he accomplished
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i'm sure dude couldnt have been too crazy
    after all, look how much he accomplished

i guess, but have heard about some of the stuff he was doing behind closed doors?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i guess, but have heard about some of the stuff he was doing behind closed doors?

not really
    but that could be lies too
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    not really
    but that could be lies too

yes. but we may never know
  • janklow
    edited May 2010
    Options
    but, you have to admit that if ? thought he was helping in his messed up little mind, then hes not a complete monster.
    no, he's a complete monster
    no, not really, ? 's actions speak for themselves