loaning money

Options
TheCATthatdidntDIE
TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
edited April 2010 in The Social Lounge
loaning money is a horribly dumb thing to do. there are so many people that wont pay you back. wait for your money for months and know its your own fault. give the world everything you feel you have to, but dont expect anything back.

Comments

• oh_word
    oh_word Members Posts: 56
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Never loan anyone money you cant afford to lose. If I loan someone something I am just going to give it to them if theyre able to repay thats always nice but i dont count on it.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh_word wrote: »
    Never loan anyone money you cant afford to lose. If I loan someone something I am just going to give it to them if theyre able to repay thats always nice but i dont count on it.

thats what i mean by give the world everything you can, but dont expect it back. its sad when i hear people sayin this but not livin up to it. its a value for this day and age. sad but true
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I loan money, but ? know better than to not pay me back
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I loan money, but ? know better than to not pay me back

I dont even want to have to show my teeth anymore and im not that old. you have to show youre teeth only when its absolutely neccessary, but violence addicts will look for excuses or deliberately put themselves in situations where they have to fight. thats wrong. so i loan no money and i borrow no money. you gotta make it on your own (when you work up to that level) and be independent.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh_word wrote: »

is it wrong when someone says theyre gonna pay you back and you know theyre not and you tell them so?
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you dont have the right to borrow money if you buy drugs of any kind down to alcohol and ciggarettes. you can always give them up and still help yourself.
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WTF is the point of this thread?
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WTF is the point of this thread?

calling out all people who would rather smoke ? than eat and have to borrow money to do it. wake up people