how do the women of the IC feel about females taking advantage of divorce laws?

Options
2»

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It seems like women benefit more because usually the man makes more, but in recent years women have been screwed over for alimony too. Oprah was smart not to marry Stedman considering they are now not together, if they were to have married Oprah would have taken hit financially.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    its lazy ? time to eat
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    its lazy ? time to eat

you'd be surprised at how many lazy "? " is already eatin' lol
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I feel that if two grown couples decided to marry and made that decision together, their responsibilty for the consequences of a dismantle relationship as well. They both have agreed to the terms and conditions of signing legal documents to a marriage certificate.

I understand shaunie's case, she had shaqs seeds and has broken their vows and therefore shaunie took a took action and was awarded for what she had endured.

As far as nas! The reason their marriage ended is because kelis had a sex tape out prior before they got married which i believes they were in a boyfriend girlfriend relationship and ended up marrying. Thus leading nas to be skeptical and having trust issues, thing is kelis didnt want to be exposed so she filed for divorce and has asked for ridiculous amount of alimony support and so on.. I believe that its unfair for nas because he's my top five favorite artist LOL. But no, its unfair because kelis is a perfomer her dam self, just shows she's out for his money.. And was never soley in it for the marriage as well, if a couple wanted to work it out they would had made ever effort to make it work but this marriage obviously failed. They should had just kept it on a dating level in other terms..

Peace!