The Redskins sign Joey Galloway, but pass on T.O.

Options
2»

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Patrick Crayton will probably be cut and since Snyder wants to be Jerry, he may go after him... but yeah, its slim pickins for McNabb. Although Cooley should get back to his pre-Zorn production

I beg to differ. We have Moss, Devin Thomas(who started to ball at end of season), Malcolm Kelly(still up in the air) Cooley and Fred Davis. I think we'll be fine in that dept. Lets not forget this isnt the Eagles who wanna throw the ball 50 times a game, Shanahan will RUN the ball.

Funny how everybody seems to think its guaranteed Galloway will be on the roster for week 1. They signed him for competition and camp fodder, I can almost assure you that he wont be on the team for week 1. If he does make the team he will be 4th or 5th wr at best.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    what bad behavior has Chad Johnson done though? He's never been reported to be a bad teammate or locker room distraction

He's just a Distraction with his antics, he's always announcing what his next TD celebration is, He's always On Twitter ? Talking DB's and LB's on the Other Team before they play them and says what he's going to do, and when he gets out there he' Looks Average, Now he's on Dancing with the Stars, it's Just always Some Childish ass Antics every time with him, ? you Dont See Larry Fitz, Andre Johnson doing them guys Come Focused and Ready to ? Play ....He's More Focused on Building Up "Chad Ochocinco" the Attention ? Rather than Focusing on Football.....Any ? that Changes his Name to "Ochocinco" his Focus is not on 100% Producing or on Football when it needs to be.......He talked all that ? to Revis and Revis made this ? look like Todd Pinkston............
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why are ? acting like Galloway is really going to make the team?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn reading this as a Redskins fan makes me think about committing dat SMH

we on our way to Detroit status when it comes to football
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This development was funny enough to make me laugh for some reason.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    Why are ? acting like Galloway is really going to make the team?

U know what im sayin? lol

Its all good I know ? love to laugh at our team but I gotta feeling we will be doing the laughing soon.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    and this is further proof why the Redskins will never be good again.....

no superbowl appearances, wins, conference titles or championships anytime soon.........sigh.........
  • Keez Of NFBM
    Keez Of NFBM Members Posts: 28
    edited May 2010
    Options
    T.O. would've been a better fit for the Washington Redskins, but Galloway got chosen for he realistically knows his monetary value given his level of production at this time of his career. T.O. has the right to think that he is All-World and for him to make the numbers he did last year with Lord knows who throwing to him was impressive, his value will go up if he stop Twittering about the opposing defensive backs and runs his routes and let's his work speak for him...