I'm tired of people comparing LeBron to MJ.........

Options
P-Unit Productions
P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Michael woulda went out and played even if he had the pig flu...Lebron sat out the final 27 games, then come playoff time, he complaining about his elbow hurt..I'm not saying that he's not great, but has he shown the heart to be compared to MJ?

jordan_flugame.jpgLeBron-James-Likes-To-Flop.jpg

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Me to.. not because of that because Lebron does not have the skill of jordan.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jordan comparisions are ? stupid
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    People compare Kobe more to me. Lebrons game is nowhere like MJ, Kobe clearly swagger jacked everything MJ, from his mannerisms to his moves. It's quite disturbing!
  • middleman
    middleman Members Posts: 98
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you might as well get used to it....as long as he's putting up the numbers he's putting up, he's gonna keep getting compared. I've heard numerous times this season where people have said he will surpass Jordan's greatness. Until he wins numerous rings, he doesn't deserve to be mentioned
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    People compare Kobe more to me. Lebrons game is nowhere like MJ, Kobe clearly swagger jacked everything MJ, from his mannerisms to his moves. It's quite disturbing!

hater post.. but we all knew that was coming.. i knew your ass would be in here.. bringing kobes name into the thread. what happen he stole your white girl??????

2dtvvqx.jpg
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Lol..well at least Kobe swagger jacked some championship rings..Lebron won't get any with his supporting cast..sebastian telfair rides more pine than Kevin Ollie.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hater post.. but we all knew that was coming.. i knew your ass would be in here.. bringing kobes name into the thread. what happen he stole your white girl??????

2dtvvqx.jpg

This is the more appropriate pic, hey Kobe here is 3 rings!

Kobe+and+Shaq_580x435.jpg
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is the more appropriate pic, hey Kobe here is 3 rings!

Kobe+and+Shaq_580x435.jpg

Cute... goto the video tape.. now back to your regularly scheduled thread
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mike to Lebron comparision is a dumb one because they are TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT PLAYERS. Just because they both produced great numbers doesn't make them comparable players. But judging from my time in the cheap seats, most people fail to consider that.
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Mike to Lebron comparision is a dumb one because they are TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT PLAYERS. Just because they both produced great numbers doesn't make them comparable players. But judging from my time in the cheap seats, most people fail to consider that.

Ding.. ding..ding
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    jordan comparisions are ? stupid

fact............