the mavericks are an example of why white boys shouldnt be your star player.

Options
ineedpussy
ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
dirk aint ? . he's a floper and mark cuban should try to get bron, wade,or any ? thats ballin.

Comments

• toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I am sorry, but i don't endorse generalizations like that. That is just been plain ignorant. Its just like saying McNabb is an example of why Black boys should not be your QB. U can go at Dirk, i have no problem, u can go at the Mavs, i have no problem. But dont be an ignorant Mfer and generalize like that. Its just plain stupid.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We all know Tim Duncan is white

Kobe wouldn't have a title w/o Morrison

Paxon and Kerr had to bail out Jordan when the games were on the line

and Larry Bird did ok.

but Dirk just doesn't have what it takes
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh and before u come with the standard comeback for racist like u on the IC, MY NAME IS TOHEEB. T-O-H-E-E-B. I am not white, but i still dont Endorse stupidity like that.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mark madsen is rollin over in his grave
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    look at the last to national champions and the best players on those teams

Kyle Singler
    Tyler Hansbrough
  • middleman
    middleman Members Posts: 98
    edited April 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    look at the last to national champions and the best players on those teams

Kyle Singler
    Tyler Hansbrough

And neither one of them will be anything in the PROS
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    middleman wrote: »
    And neither one of them will be anything in the PROS

LMAO what does that have to do w/ the premise of the thread?
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and to prove the points that have already been made. micheal vick, and find some random white dude that ? up too so i dont sound racist. i know theyre out there, its not at the top of my mind at the moment. whats on my mind is saying BROAD GENERALIZATION IS ASSUMEING WHATS GOING DOWN IS BECAUSE SAID PLAYER WAS SAID RACE AND NOT BECAUSE HE WAS A ? PERSON AND OR PLAYER. assumeing makes and ass out of u and me
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why don't whites excel in any "athletic" professional sport? dont say QB, because if they weren't babysat by the refs, how good would they be?
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well at least its safe to say never let a black man be the head coach of you NBA team
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why don't whites excel in any "athletic" professional sport? dont say QB, because if they weren't babysat by the refs, how good would they be?

yeah John Riggins was a ? , stockton too, ? Larry Bird, steve nash is a 'system player', John Lynch was lucky to ever get a tackle, Jared Allen is a fraud, Jason Witten is only a star b/c his qb is protected, Wes Welker never caught 100 ? in a season, Mickey Mantle was a ? ,
  • Imaginary Playaz
    Imaginary Playaz Members Posts: 199
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Actually Dirk had a great game last night. He basically brought them back in the 2nd half. It was really that ? shawn marion shooting like a 5 yr old girl and that mulatto Jason Kid getting burned by George "i got a million times better since my ex leaked the pictures of my ? " Hill that lost it for them
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dirk played his ass off in this series. He was the only thing consistent about the Mavs. That includes coaching.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Actually Dirk had a great game last night. He basically brought them back in the 2nd half. It was really that ? shawn marion shooting like a 5 yr old girl and that mulatto Jason Kid getting burned by George "i got a million times better since my ex leaked the pictures of my ? " Hill that lost it for them

How u just gonna give Boubois credit to Irk? he brought them closer in the 2nd quarter when Dirk was on teh bench with fouls and he sparked them in the 2nd half. without him it would have been a 20 pt blowout at halftime
  • Imaginary Playaz
    Imaginary Playaz Members Posts: 199
    edited April 2010
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    How u just gonna give Boubois credit to Irk? he brought them closer in the 2nd quarter when Dirk was on teh bench with fouls and he sparked them in the 2nd half. without him it would have been a 20 pt blowout at halftime

Boubois def held them down in the first but i said Dirk brought them back in the 2nd. The original poster is acting like Dirk didnt drop 33 on 60% shooting. You can say a lot about that series but you can say Dirk didn't show up.
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Can't blame this one on Dirk. Dude was averaging 28. ? like Jason Terry and Shawn Marrion played like garbage throughout the series.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    rakim ii wrote: »
    Can't blame this one on Dirk. Dude was averaging 28. ? like Jason Terry and Shawn Marrion played like garbage throughout the series.

Finally someone who actually watched the game.
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dirk played his ass off in this series. He was the only thing consistent about the Mavs. That includes coaching.

thumbs-o.gif
    Options
    I dont know cuzz. Dirk pretty good. That team probably just needs to start over.
  • ineedpussy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dirk is a complmentary player at best. hell jermele hill confirmed this on around the horn. and her sports knowledge is impeccible
  • ineedpussy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yall know nothin about sports
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Young you wrong for this one haha.