Womenz with n*gga mentalities

Options
Ace Boon
Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Powder Room
How many of you ladies think like men when you're in a relationship or dating?

Do you treat dudes like they're easily expendable?

Are there still any traditionalists still out there?

Talk to me.

Comments

• akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A lot of guys complain I am like this. But I think its different if I'm in a relationship... then I'm the girliest girl in the world and I love chivalry and romance.

But when I'm just dating someone or with "friends" I can be very blunt and cold. I don't want to touch, kiss, talk all the time, be bothered, etc. I rarely even invite someone to my house. When I had a ? call I never cuddled or let them spend the night and it ? them off. One time I spent the night over this dudes house and I left while he was sleeping and he was mad as hell lol. I would cut ? I met off for calling or texting me every day lol. But at least I try to be honest in the beginning about how I am.

Idk I just REALLY like my space... unless I'm really feelin him thats different but also rare. ? just sweat us too much these days... they act like ? & I'm not exaggerating... talkin bout gettin married the day after we meet smh.... the roles have changed drastically....
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn, you're cold AK lol. I'm starting to notice a growing trend in the HON movement. But I do have a strange appreciation for it. I'm tired of chicks feeling sorry for themselves and being needy. It's nice to know you don't need a man to feel validated.
  • akforty7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ace Boon wrote: »
    Damn, you're cold AK lol. I'm starting to notice a growing trend in the HON movement. But I do have a strange appreciation for it. I'm tired of chicks feeling sorry for themselves and being needy. It's nice to know you don't need a man to feel validated.
    Exactly. I have friends that just NEED a man to be complete and it makes me sick. You should be happy by yourself before you can be happy with someone else. its nice to have a man or date someone special but it doesnt mean you will be happy WHATSOEVER. i love my own company, i got my own ? , i have tons of fun with my friends or by myself, etc. thats why i dont put up with ? or settle. and i dont accept bitchmade ? who catch feelings the day they meet me or dont give me my space. /end rant lol lol
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • akforty7
    edited April 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Ruthless...
    yet disturbing that I'm somehow turned on by this.
    lol guys love to be treated like ? ... thats when they wanna buy you ? and spend more time with you smh
    but when u really feelin a guy & u show him, then they wanna play games and be unavailable. thats why i hate dating. im sick of the bs lol
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't like women with masculine energy. I like girly girls. There's only one person whose gonna be masculine, that will be me.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think the worse you get ? on, the less you tend to give a ?
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    A lot of guys complain I am like this. But I think its different if I'm in a relationship... then I'm the girliest girl in the world and I love chivalry and romance.

But when I'm just dating someone or with "friends" I can be very blunt and cold. I don't want to touch, kiss, talk all the time, be bothered, etc. I rarely even invite someone to my house. When I had a ? call I never cuddled or let them spend the night and it ? them off. One time I spent the night over this dudes house and I left while he was sleeping and he was mad as hell lol. I would cut ? I met off for calling or texting me every day lol. But at least I try to be honest in the beginning about how I am.

Idk I just REALLY like my space... unless I'm really feelin him thats different but also rare. ? just sweat us too much these days... they act like ? & I'm not exaggerating... talkin bout gettin married the day after we meet smh.... the roles have changed drastically....

Damn you cold blooded AK.....

I understand ya name now...choppin ? in half.....
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't believe any chick who claims to have a "? mentality"

that ? is always a front
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol guys love to be treated like ? ... thats when they wanna buy you ? and spend more time with you smh
    but when u really feelin a guy & u show him, then they wanna play games and be unavailable. thats why i hate dating. im sick of the bs lol

this is proof that she was not always like this. she just got played by someone with game and supreme d (as usual)

this is also proof that what blackfiyahking says is truth. ITS JUST A FRONT
  • dr.oliverpo
    dr.oliverpo Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I just broke up with my girl, because she told me to Shut the ? up... and telling me atleast she didnt call me the "N word" b*tch U lucky u didnt... or else, dat woulda been yo ass!! She not even black talking all that ? . But she sure like to act black because that's all she ? with is Black dudes and they treat her like ? so she figured she's try that wit me LOL big Mistake.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sMH @ "guys love to be treated like ? ." What kind of ? ? would even entertain a chick who believes that she can treat you like ? . Unless he's just trying to smash and he's dumb enough to put up with that for some ? .
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i hate females who think they harder than me
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    this is proof that she was not always like this. she just got played by someone with game and supreme d (as usual)

this is also proof that what blackfiyahking says is truth. ITS JUST A FRONT

It is what it is. It's a lot diff if I'm feelin a dude or in a relationship bc I open up but usually I am always told I'm like a guy in a lot of ways... I been thru a lot w/ guys good & bad & I learned from it, I just don't catch feelings or fall for ? that's all. No need 2 front.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I've been told several times that I think like a dude.

I have my girly moments, but for the most part I use them and lose them.

Men are the most fun and easy to deal with when they're new. After awhile they start acting stupid and I don't have time for that.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm all female
    When you start playing that game, chicks always lose and I'm addicted to winning
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Women are sleazy ? . All of you except for my ma' because she has quit.
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Alot black females like this. Prolly cuz they aint have no father..so it goes both ways-- really needy or real cold.

I dont think im a cold person tho..I just like to do my own thing. I def compromise for the right person tho..
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I could ? with a chick once or twice that thinks like a guy, because she's obviously gonna let you hit that fast. Thats how ? think. I wouldn't want to be with her from more than 3 days and all 3 of them days we need to be ? after that she can hit the road with the backwards ? .

You have to avoid women like this because they are jaded and now r thinking backwards. Its liike working but not getting any money. She's not really feeling the guys she's ? but still let them get ? . So think about how many ? can really ? if they just say the right thing or catch her at the right time, she don't even gotta like you lol....See how women play themselves, u just gotta spot it.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I could ? with a chick once or twice that thinks like a guy, because she's obviously gonna let you hit that fast. Thats how ? think. I wouldn't want to be with her from more than 3 days and all 3 of them days we need to be ? after that she can hit the road with the backwards ? .

You have to avoid women like this because they are jaded and now r thinking backwards. Its liike working but not getting any money. She's not really feeling the guys she's ? but still let them get ? . So think about how many ? can really ? if they just say the right thing or catch her at the right time, she don't even gotta like you lol....See how women play themselves, u just gotta spot it.

That's not always true though. Sometimes thinking like a dude gives you an advantage in spotting and avoiding the ? .
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    That's not always true though. Sometimes thinking like a dude gives you an advantage in spotting and avoiding the ? .

Thats cool if thats you see it but what I'm saying is not a message to women it's a message to guys to avoid females who try to think like men or think like men. It's in no way trying to convince you to think otherwise. What I'm saying is to guys is to avoid women who think like this or just spot it, have sex, then stay away once we hit it.

Because most men don't like women who think like men. We don't want a man in a womans body . We want women who think like women, behave like women, and are obviously good for us. It's like If I don't like dogs because they jump on me, bark, and ? everywhere, why would I get a cat, that for some reason is trying to bark, is always jumping on me, and will not ? in the litter box but instead acts like a dog and ? everywhere. This wouldn't make sense I might pet this crazy cat that act like a dog, but I wont take it home. Thats how I view women who think like men, you're just displaying behaviour that will turn me off in the long run so my best chess move is ? and to avoid being with you anywhere passed ? . I can't take you home,you think like a ? and act like one.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I love those type of women.
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    women like ak47 always end up alone,and bitter most of their relationship
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

my kinda woman. usually i ask the ? why are you still here, but you have the foresight to understand that after i get my nut, i hate you. And I ain't gotta spend no gas money on comin over to your crib? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit