Could A Diet Richn In 10 Essential Amino Acids Activate Our 10 Dormant DNA Stands?

Options
toomy
toomy Members Posts: 369
edited October 2011 in The Social Lounge
Ancient African Tribal ( Holy Science ) thought believes that our dormant 10 strands of DNA will slowly activate after the year 2012. Could a healthy diet rich in 10 essential amino acids that ourn body do not produce and store naturally activate our 10n dormant DNA strands sooner rather than later?

Comments

• toomy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The ten amino acids that is not naturally produced and stored in the body are phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, valine, lysine, methionine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine and phenylalanine. Amino acids are molecules made up of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen. Amino acids affect us on the cellular level. According to Greek Philosopher Pythagoras, who taught sacred Geometry, our cells are vehicles of involution; the movement from spirit to matter, as well as vehicles of evolution, movement from matter to spirit. IMO it may we have a continous flow/intake of 10 essential amino acids on a daily basis this could improve our chances of our dormant strands of DNA being re-activated. Scientific studies shows that amino acids have hydrophobic free energy.
  • fullfledged
    fullfledged Members Posts: 238
    edited September 2011
    Options
    are these amino acids available in an organic state?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You make the worst threads.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wat r these enriched amino acid foods????
  • toomy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wat r these enriched amino acid foods????

Here are some of the one's I found.

tryptophan- asparagus, kelp, cauliflower, cucumbers, brocoli, brussel sprouts, apricots, eggplant, tomato, navy beans, tofu

Phenylalanine- Seaweed, roasted soybeans, pigeon peas, red gram

threonine- lentils, sesame seeds, soy flour

leucine and isoleucine- roasted peanuts with skin, lentils

histidine- soy protein isolate, cotton seed flour, tofu, defatted peanut and soy flour, cotton seed meal

methionine- Grains

lysine- beans

valine- wheat gluten, wheat germ, yuba dried adzuki bean paste

arginine- nuts, chocolate and caffeine, brewer's yeast, soybean, yogurt, coconut, oatmeal, raisins, whole wheat bread, defatted peanut flour, soy protein isolate, seaweed

All nuts and grains should be soaked before eating because they contain some toxins as do all foods. I will try to post later on the best way to get rid of toxins in some nuts and grains. I'm avoiding eating nuts and some grains because in Elijiah Muhhamad's book How To Eat To Live he says that some grains, rice and all nuts do not digest in your stomach. He says nuts are the second worst thing to eat besides pork.
  • toomy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This idea was influenced by reading some stuff online about fractal Evolution...

http://www.mindbridge-loa.com

with the development of the super computer we have been able to see the full implications of fractals. Bruce Lipton, cellular biologist, explains in this series of 8 videos, that Darwin's theory of Evolution was flawed. mutations are not mistakes or random, but intentional changes brought about by choices made at the cellular level. And, he adds, because of fractal geometry, we can see that the evolution of humanity is a fractal of the evolution of the Earth.

Genetic determinism has taken us in the wrong direction . Our health is determined by perceptions, not genetics. Dr. Lipton shows how a cell is able to perceive and respond much as we are able to do. Example: a hand touching a hot surface.
  • toomy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    are these amino acids available in an organic state?

I'm not sure about that but it's always healthier to buy organic. Also most grains and nuts contain a toxin called phytate.
  • toomy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "Like all beans, soybeans contain an anti-nutrient called
    'phytic acid'. However, soybeans have higher levels of
    phytic acid than any other legume. Phytic acid may block
    the absorption of certain minerals, including magnesium,
    calcium, iron and zinc."

I read about phytate toxins in nuts and grains about a year ago and wrote down a couple of things on how to reduce the toxins in those foods.

beans should be soaked for a minimum of 12 hours and drained and rinsed several times before cooking- a total of 36 hours. Cooking beans with a handful of green weed leaves- dandelion or chickweed can improve mineral assimilation.

Unprocessed oats should be soaked in acidulated water for 24 hours on top of a hot plate to keep them at about 100 degrees. Rye reduces phytic levels. Add freshly ground rye or sourdough rye culture to rolled or cut oats, cornmeal, rice and other low phytic grains, then soak in an acidic medium preferably water with yogurt or sour milk added on a hot plate to bring temp. to about 100 degrees .

Quinoa phytate reduction. Cooked for 25 minutes at 212 degrees it reduces phytates by 15-20 percent. Quinoa soaked for 12-14 hours at 68 degrees then cooked reduces phytates by 60-77 percent. Quinoa fermented with whey 16-18 hours at 86 degrees then cooked reduces phytates by 82-88 percent.

roasting wheat, and barley reduces phytic acid by 40 percent.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited September 2011
    Options
    toomy wrote: »
    Here are some of the one's I found.

tryptophan- asparagus, kelp, cauliflower, cucumbers, brocoli, brussel sprouts, apricots, eggplant, tomato, navy beans, tofu

Phenylalanine- Seaweed, roasted soybeans, pigeon peas, red gram

threonine- lentils, sesame seeds, soy flour

leucine and isoleucine- roasted peanuts with skin, lentils

histidine- soy protein isolate, cotton seed flour, tofu, defatted peanut and soy flour, cotton seed meal

methionine- Grains

lysine- beans

valine- wheat gluten, wheat germ, yuba dried adzuki bean paste

arginine- nuts, chocolate and caffeine, brewer's yeast, soybean, yogurt, coconut, oatmeal, raisins, whole wheat bread, defatted peanut flour, soy protein isolate, seaweed

All nuts and grains should be soaked before eating because they contain some toxins as do all foods. I will try to post later on the best way to get rid of toxins in some nuts and grains. I'm avoiding eating nuts and some grains because in Elijiah Muhhamad's book How To Eat To Live he says that some grains, rice and all nuts do not digest in your stomach. He says nuts are the second worst thing to eat besides pork.

Well I was at least a little interested in your thread because I regularly eat those foods. I seen that you suscribe to Muhhamads book and now I do not believe any of this. He died when he was 77 pretty close to average and while successful in his endeavors was no different than some others. I see no magic here.
  • toomy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well I was at least a little interested in your thread because I regularly eat those foods. I seen that you suscribe to Muhhamads book and now I do not believe any of this. He died when he was 77 pretty close to average and while successful in his endeavors was no different than some others. I see no magic here.

This did not come from Elijiah Muhammad. This is only my idea/theory.

I only used the book as a guideline. like everything over the years it came be built upon just like everything else in science.
  • toomy
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • toomy
    edited October 2011
    Options
    In the Book of Thomas Jesus talks about 5 trees in Paradise that do not lose their leaves despite the harsh environments of winter and summer. The evergreen tree is the only tree that comes close to that description. Here is a list of edible fruits from the Evergreen Tree. You can't easily find these fruits at the local farmers market.

http://www.wildernesscollege.com/evergreen-shrubs.html

Here is a list of several highly useful evergreen shrubs for permaculture applications:
    Bamboo species (Phyllostachys spp., Pseudosasa spp., Pleioblastus spp.) – though technically a giant grass this group of plants often grows to shrub or small tree size, has edible shoots, provides building materials, thicket forming, seeds are edible

Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) leaves used in cooking, beneficial insect attractor, used for soaps/shampoos, medicinal plant

Salal (Gaultheria shallon)– evergreen, edible fruit, jams/cooked fruit, hedge/thicket forming, shade tolerant

Strawberry tree (Arbutus unedo) – evergreen, fruit edible when ripe, made into wine, beneficial insect attractor, little maintenance

Elaeagnus (Elaeagnus x ebbingei) – evergreen, edible fruit raw, jam/fruit leather, cooked fruit, nitrogen-fixer, beneficial insect attractor

Oregon grape (Mahonia spp.) – edible fruit, medicinal roots, can be used as hedge

Plum yews (Cephalotaxus spp.) – evergreen, edible fruits, prefers shade or partial shade in hot climates, partial shade to more sun in cooler climates, dioecious (1 male per every 5 females is a good ratio)

Chilean guava (Myrtus ugni) – edible fruits, evergreen, leaves used in teas, little maintenance needed

New Zealand Flax (Phormium tenax) – amazing material source for basketry, paper, edible nectar and seeds, beneficial insect attractor, tolerates shade but likes sun

Tea (Camellia sinensis) – source of several different teas, fragrant flowers in fall

Evergreen Huckleberry (Vaccinium ovatum) – hedge forming, edible berries, windbreak, full sun to shade, grows tallest (up to 3 meters) in the shade, beneficial insect attractor

Ceanothus (Ceanothus spp.) – sweet smelling flowers, beneficial insect attractor, nitrogen-fixer, drought tolerant
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

good point, im sure theres alotta ppl that did/do eat nuts and pork and got way older than 77