The Cartoon Transformers Movie was better than the live action ones made recently

Bossmancuddy83
Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
edited May 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Just my opinion, i know i wasnt the only one in the theater crying when optimus died!!! What do yall think, they shouldve just left it alone

Comments

• The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Sound Wave had a way iller voice in the cartoon.
  • Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited April 2010
    Just my opinion, i know i wasnt the only one in the theater crying when optimus died!!! What do yall think, they shouldve just left it alone

? THANK YOU!

This is what I've been shouting sincethe movie first came out. How dare they mess up the original show? All these petty ass humans, and that slutty ass ? "megan", that is NOT what transformers is suppsoed to be like. It's supposed to be about the transformers and only the transformers. Not the ? and her babyfaced boy meets world cody look-a-like. Then they have the nerve to ? the main damn character off? ? idiots, what the hell? LEAVE THE SHOW ALONE IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THE HELL TO MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT THE SHOW.

And don't even get me started on the new XMen movies.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited April 2010
    That ? GI Joe movie was even worse than the transformers one, No serpentor, no nemisis enforcer, just ? characters that they made up , horrible, A good remake can be done i.e. the batman dark knight series or spaw(the hbo version) why cant they follow these blueprints,
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited April 2010
    sound wave had a way iller voice in the cartoon.

was soundwave even in the live action movie?, what happened to rumble and unicron? And blaster and iron hide? Laserbeak? Michael bay said aaaahh ? them
  • Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited April 2010
    was soundwave even in the live action movie?, what happened to rumble and unicron? And blaster and iron hide? Laserbeak? Michael bay said aaaahh ? them

Haha you go man, he knwos his shows. I love the old cartoons, Xmen, Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Transformers, GI Joe. I'm surpised there's someone on here like me in thata rea. How do you feel about the new Xmen movies, Wolverine being the leader and ? ? That's messed up. That isn't the original plot. He was a rebel in the background constantly looking for attention, wanting unrequited love from Jean, and the elad spot from Scott but never got it and now they come out with moviesputting this guy in the spotlight.

They never follow the original plots in these old cartoons. ? makes me mad.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited April 2010
    Soulljah wrote: »
    Haha you go man, he knwos his shows. I love the old cartoons, Xmen, Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Transformers, GI Joe. I'm surpised there's someone on here like me in thata rea. How do you feel about the new Xmen movies, Wolverine being the leader and ? ? That's messed up. That isn't the original plot. He was a rebel in the background constantly looking for attention, wanting unrequited love from Jean, and the elad spot from Scott but never got it and now they come out with moviesputting this guy in the spotlight.

They never follow the original plots in these old cartoons. ? makes me mad.

They couldve done more, no bishop, no jubilee, couldve really did a lot more and went deeper into the stories but they went for the quick buck, the x-men movies shouldve been a trilogy like the matrix where each one was a part of a larger pic, that way we couldve seen apoclypse, mr. sinister and so on and more ? instead the went the money route
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    only transformer i liked was Beast Wars
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

Soundwave was in Transformers 2 as a satellite. The OG Soundwave was a boombox.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Not just opinion my friend it's fact and anyone who disagrees is a ? .
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Transformers the cartoon movie was most def better than the Michael Bay ? , but when I was little that ? ? with my soul, real talk. That ? ? with my conscience and touched my emotions. Killing Optimus Prime ? me up for a hot minute, seriously. 80's shows didn't give a ? though. 80's shows didn't care that 5 and 6 year old kids was watching, getting attached to the characters. Either they was killing ? off, like they did Optimus, or they was seriously ? ? up, like they did Duke in G.I. Joe, or how they used to do KITT on Knight Rider.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010

? !!! as many times as i've seen that movie, that scene STILL gets to me. lol. yooooo, the very 1st time i saw that, i just couldn't believe it. damn i wish i saw that in the movie theater. i probably wud've been rite there cryin wit everybody else lol.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2010
    Sound Wave had a way iller voice in the cartoon.

soundwave's trillness>>>>>>>>>autobots & decepticons combined
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2010
    Soundwave was in Transformers 2 as a satellite. The OG Soundwave was a boombox.

damn ? . u gonna make me ring that movie to work so i can watch it again for the umpteenth time lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2010
    Transformers the cartoon movie was most def better than the Michael Bay ? , but when I was little that ? ? with my soul, real talk. That ? ? with my conscience and touched my emotions. Killing Optimus Prime ? me up for a hot minute, seriously. 80's shows didn't give a ? though. 80's shows didn't care that 5 and 6 year old kids was watching, getting attached to the characters. Either they was killing ? off, like they did Optimus, or they was seriously ? ? up, like they did Duke in G.I. Joe, or how they used to do KITT on Knight Rider.

honestly, i was disappointed that they DIDN'T ? off duke. but from what the creators said, the reason why they didn't do it, b/c it wud've been TOO much for us kids back then.

killin prime + killin duke = alot of us in therapy....lol
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    they ? up....the GI JOE movie,im like damn these directors,must wasnt fans of GI JOE cause I wouldve made it a kick ass movie,put some scenes from the cartoons in it.
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    both Transformers movies were dope so i can't co-sign this thread. Transformers 2 >>>>>>>>>> Avatar
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    i dont know i liked the moives but the og moive and shows top the new moives tenfold. i hated in the 2nd moive the way soundwave started. that ? is the og autotune user hahaha. thats my fav character of all time. and the G. I joe moive ? that ? i dont even wanna watch that i know they ? everything up.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    i hate they ? up marlon wayans character,it's always black folks gotta shuck and jive on it
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I remember when the animated movie came out. When Optimus died kids were having meltdowns like crazy in the theater.
    I saw parents taking their screaming, crying kids out into the lobby like it was going out of style.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    sickbizzle wrote: »
    both Transformers movies were dope so i can't co-sign this thread. Transformers 2 >>>>>>>>>> Avatar

Notice there was not real explanation why he thinks this just the regular >>>>>>>>>>
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    well since you asked Transformers has better humor, better action, more interesting special effects, more attractive females, better characters, somehow less ridiculous stereotype characters, actually more believable, more original, and just all around a better time at the movies.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2010
    i hate they ? up marlon wayans character,it's always black folks gotta shuck and jive on it

if any movie that needs a "remake" it's gi joe.

cartoon gi joe movie>>>>>>>>>>real gi joe movie
  • ex-soldier
    ex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    80's Transformers = GOAT

Galvatron "killing" Starscream was probably one of the most illest moments in the movie.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2010
    ex-soldier wrote: »
    80's Transformers = GOAT

Galvatron "killing" Starscream was probably one of the most illest moments in the movie.

man hell yell. killin that ? , and then steppin on the crown like "? , i don't need this ? *bleepin* crown to prove i'm the leader of the decepticons!" lol

i'd probably say that, and beginning of the movie where megatron said "DIE AUTOBOT!!" and then proceed REDRUM every autobot on the their ship. lol. damn, that movie was off the chain!
  • lord hade
    lord hade Members Posts: 260
    edited May 2010
    The Cartoon Movie was OUTSTANDING!!!! Yes I too suffered serious emotional stress when Optimus died!!!!!!