The Stupid @ss Vegeta Letting Cell Turn Perfect Thread

Options

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    stop it 5! aint no other powerful characters from other animes ? with dbz characters.
    MAYBE just MAYBE yu yu hakusho when ole boy went demon other than that nahhh.

i ? with naruto heavy nh, but neither it or bleach and especially not ? ass one piece is ever ? wit dbz.

so your saying itachi's tsukuyomi wouldnt work on Vegeta?
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    don't remember hearing of this...

One of them said it. I'll have to search for it. Kinda don't really feel like doing it right now; bout to jump on Black Ops for the PS3 real quick. I'll try to Google it later and see what that brings up.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    vegeta ain't stronger than naruto

wrong........
  • Justa Phella
    Justa Phella Members Posts: 315
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I never understood why Saiyan halfbreeds are stronger than full-blooded Saiyans. If this logic was consistent, why didn't Trunks become on par with Gohan (not future Trunks, who was clearly stronger than Vegeta)? His father had him training, yet he was only stronger than Goten cuz he was a year older.

i think half breeds are stronger because as humans we have something called heart & courage plus a strong mind & spirit, that combined with saiyan power makes sense why half breeds are stronger
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    so your saying itachi's tsukuyomi wouldnt work on Vegeta?

im saying madara has to gather all the tailed beasts to use the moon to put the world in a hypnosis to convince every1 to be peaceful, while vegeta could ? destroy the world on his own just from his first appearance....
    it's 2 way different levels homie
  • gns
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i think half breeds are stronger because as humans we have something called heart & courage plus a strong mind & spirit, that combined with saiyan power makes sense why half breeds are stronger

lol foh ? this aint disney.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

lmao.....................
  • Justa Phella
    edited January 2011
    Options

then why you here wanna be goofy ?
  • gns
    edited January 2011
    Options
    then why you here wanna be goofy ?

lmao.... lil ? stop it, it aint even worth it.
  • Justa Phella
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lmao.... lil ? stop it, it aint even worth it.

if thats exactly what she told you man, thats a personal problem son son...im out.
  • gns
    edited January 2011
    Options
    if thats exactly what she told you man, thats a personal problem son son...im out.

lol ahh need an age limit lil ? catching feelings over here, my ? said humans got courage, spirit and heart lol my ? dont listen to what nobody sez santa clause iz real and snow white did not give them elves no ? . ole captain planet couldn't be formed without ma-ti ass lil ? ...
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    One of them said it. I'll have to search for it. Kinda don't really feel like doing it right now; bout to jump on Black Ops for the PS3 real quick. I'll try to Google it later and see what that brings up.

Raditz said it in the beginning and then Vegetta said it when he was fighting Gohan on Earth
  • MR.CJ
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol ahh need an age limit lil ? catching feelings over here, my ? said humans got courage, spirit and heart lol my ? dont listen to what nobody sez santa clause iz real and snow white did not give them elves no ? . ole captain planet couldn't be formed without ma-ti ass lil ? ...

lol fuuny ?
  • gns
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Raditz said it in the beginning and then Vegetta said it when he was fighting Gohan on Earth

mayne whenever u ? get a chance post a vid of that ? i dont even remember that.
    even still though none of em half breeds have the love fo fighting like vegeta and goku, they just ended wasting all their potential.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dead at that gns and justa phella exchange.
  • Justa Phella
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    lol fuuny ?

ay bruh, you must be the groupie
  • intlhak
    intlhak Members Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Lol, u funny. I believe they say that kid buu is the most "dangerous" form b/c he's the ultimate killing machine. We can see this as the first thing he did was blew up the earth then went on a rampage.

Ultimate Gohan is the strongest non-fused saiyan. SSJ3 weakness is Goku cant sustain it for too long while Ultimate Gohan is basically Gohan w/ all his potential unlocked. It been shown many times that Gohan has the potential to be the strongest

Kid buu is not the strongest, Goku was scared to go up against super buu but was mad confident to take on kid buu

The video that I link says that he became weaker after he absorb the kai's that is what I am basing my kid buu is stronger than super buu.

I dont think he was scared to fight super buu, I think he was just trying to calm Vegeta down to have him think rationally and convince him that they need to fuse again to win. The super buu without the absorption of gohan and gotenks would not have been able to beat Goku. I think he was basing the power level of super buu with the absorption of the other characters when he said he was too strong. When they freed everyone he thought buu would be weaker but he became stronger.

He may not be able to sustain being a ssj3 that long but he can hold it long enough to beat ultimate gohan. How long does it take to win if you really want to ? someone. In dragon ball, they sit and talk for like an hour and not power up all the way til the end of the fight instead of just killing someone instantly. He can hold being a ssj3 over an half an hour which is plenty of time to beat a lower class ultimate gohan. We also dont know how power goku truly is as a ssj2, that form may be even stronger than ultimate gohan. Goku been training in outerworld becoming stronger and picking up new technique while gohan was being family man. You saw how when they were in grand kai planet he just walk over and picked up the sword like it was nothing.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    intlhak wrote: »
    The video that I link says that he became weaker after he absorb the kai's that is what I am basing my kid buu is stronger than super buu.

I dont think he was scared to fight super buu, I think he was just trying to calm Vegeta down to have him think rationally and convince him that they need to fuse again to win. The super buu without the absorption of gohan and gotenks would not have been able to beat Goku. I think he was basing the power level of super buu with the absorption of the other characters when he said he was too strong. When they freed everyone he thought buu would be weaker but he became stronger.

He may not be able to sustain being a ssj3 that long but he can hold it long enough to beat ultimate gohan. How long does it take to win if you really want to ? someone. In dragon ball, they sit and talk for like an hour and not power up all the way til the end of the fight instead of just killing someone instantly. He can hold being a ssj3 over an half an hour which is plenty of time to beat a lower class ultimate gohan. We also dont know how power goku truly is as a ssj2, that form may be even stronger than ultimate gohan. Goku been training in outerworld becoming stronger and picking up new technique while gohan was being family man. You saw how when they were in grand kai planet he just walk over and picked up the sword like it was nothing.

SSJ3 Gotenk was blow for blow w/ Super Buu who couldnt touch Ultimate gohan and from that you figure SSJ3 goku would do better?

Smh @ u overrating goku, saying ssj2 stronger than ultimate gohan? foh.

Here's an excerpt from dragon ball wiki on ultimate gohan's form

The original manga implied that Gohan's Ultimate form surpassed both Goku and Gotenks in their Super Saiyan 3 states. Even in the English anime, where this implication was toned down somewhat, there were still hints present. Perhaps the most notable of which is that Ultimate Gohan completely dominated Super Buu until their fight was interrupted by his self-destruction. Later, when Super Buu had returned to this same form (after being severed from the other Z Fighters he had absorbed in the interim), Goku was still thoroughly convinced that if he and Vegeta fought Super Buu without fusing, they would be defeated easily. Gotenks, while in his Super Saiyan 3 state, also appeared to struggle with this form of Super Buu. Because of this, Ultimate Gohan is regarded by some to be Dragon Ball Z's most powerful fighter who is not created by fusion or absorption.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Gohan
  • ocelot
    edited January 2011
    Options

*dead*... *wakes up 3 days later*....* dead*
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Lol and smh at all of you ? . LMAO ? in they 20s and 30s discussin anime ?
  • ocelot
    edited January 2011
    Options
    better than 20s and 30s ? discussin and hatin about rappers lives when rappers dont give a ? about em
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    Lol and smh at all of you ? . LMAO ? in they 20s and 30s discussin anime ?
    ocelot wrote: »
    better than 20s and 30s ? discussin and hatin about rappers lives when rappers dont give a ? about em

lmao .
  • MR.CJ
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ay bruh, you must be the groupie

lol u mad....
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    have any of y'all watched the lastest movie: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans?..you have to buy DBZ: Raging Blast 2 to watch it [or im sure they have a downloadable version now]

it was a short movie but entertaning nonetheless...they even created a new bad guy for it.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol @ them making Mr popo neon blue with orange sherbet colored lips.