Answer this: hulk vs magneto

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Aye I'm ? bout to leave the bar and duvve in some ? just want to day magneo is that ?

Yo wtf? Stop lyin' man you ain't ? . Misspelling ? on purpose to act like you are = FAIL

BTW, ? Magneto. Hulk would smash on his ass.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited May 2010
    that dint mean he'll beat the Hulk
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »

magento would murder the hulk

haha that didnt prove ?

hulk would rip magneto in half
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    lets all stop posting in this thread and go to mine
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    u ? are clowns...Magneto can control the electromagnetic spectrum...his options are pretty much limitless with what he wants to do...hulk is pure brawn with regenerative capabilities...that being said im pretty sure Magneto could find a way to if not defeat him...contain his big green ass...IMO
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    to contain him he has to be concious, and the hulk isnt gonna like being contained. the longer hes contained, the madder he gets. the madder he gets the more powerful those thunderclaps get. a completely enraged hulk should be able to thunderclap a completely devastating clap. if being near an explosion can give a soldier a concussion, a thunderclap can turn magnetos brain into jelly.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    yall posting in the wrong thread
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Hulk held a planet together with his bare hands... with his bare hands
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Thats what I'm sayin: there are two types of heroes

brawler and the brains

usually no brawler can beat a hero that uses his mind

it's like saying prof x vs wolverine

batman_vs_superman_wallpaper.jpg

• Swiffness!
    edited May 2010
    lol @ this thread....maybe if Magneto lured Hulk into a devastating trap of some kind....other than that, forget it
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I know this sounds corny, BUT...Magneto CAN control the Hulk by manipulating the iron in his blood; simple as that...kinda sorta like how he did the security guard in "X-2". Mags would have the Hulk skipping double dutch rope in the middle of the street like a school girl. But in a straight up brawl, the Hulk would manhandle Magneto.
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited August 2010
    He has to focus to do that he can't just do it immediately and what is the Hulk gonna be doing while he's taking the time to do that? It's hard to do that when you've got a 9 foot tall giant throwing cars and chunks of pavement at you

Gotta give it to the Hulk
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Magneto is too old....like 4 real... Dude dam near fainted when he moved that bridge in the movie... So what makes u think he can mess with the hulk?
  • Beast_Side
    Beast_Side Members Posts: 779
    edited August 2010
    I know this sounds corny, BUT...Magneto CAN control the Hulk by manipulating the iron in his blood; simple as that...kinda sorta like how he did the security guard in "X-2". Mags would have the Hulk skipping double dutch rope in the middle of the street like a school girl. But in a straight up brawl, the Hulk would manhandle Magneto.

Didn't mystique give that ? a syringe full of iron(n/h)??

Also, the Hulk's strength comes from his anger, the only way Magneto wins is if he buys the hulk a puppy.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited August 2010
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    u ? are clowns...Magneto can control the electromagnetic spectrum...his options are pretty much limitless with what he wants to do...hulk is pure brawn with regenerative capabilities...that being said im pretty sure Magneto could find a way to if not defeat him...contain his big green ass...IMO

? just don't know. Don't get me wrong; I'm about as big of a Hulk fan as they come. But Magneto is on some gangsta ? with his powers and ability to control them.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    it'll be a lenghty battle....but eventurally Magneto will be wore down and to tired to fight. It's generally known using his power at it's max levels takes a physical toll on him.
    And to stop the Hulk he'lll need to go all out.

Which of course will be how the Hulk takes the win......he does not get tired when fully enraged. Magneto does.
  • headrek1
    headrek1 Members Posts: 121
    edited August 2010
    Hulk's gonna win, a prolonged fight though. It's not like magneto is some chump, but magneto doesn't have unlimited power resources unlike the hulk. Unless magneto knocks the hulk out, he will just continue to get angrier, and eventually magneto's gonna get hit with a few of those hulk punches, once that happens it's over, magneto may be one of the strongest mutants power wise, but that power hasn't carried over to his physical body.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Magneto can get into Hulks brain and turn him back into Bruce Banner then crush him. That's a no brainer. A better match would be Apacalypse versus the Hulk and I'd still give it to Apacalypse because he can grow any size and turn his body parts into weapons hence the reason why he's strongest person in Marvel, period.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Magneto would shoot somethin in Hulk, expand that ? , and explode that green bastard
  • Swiffness!
    edited September 2010
    Magneto can get into Hulks brain and turn him back into Bruce Banner then crush him. That's a no brainer.

What...? ? .
    Dakari wrote: »
    Magneto would shoot somethin in Hulk, expand that ? , and explode that green bastard

that'll just make him madder..............Hulk's regenerative abilities are more advanced than Wolverine's, ?
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    What...? ? .

that'll just make him madder..............Hulk's regenerative abilities are more advanced than Wolverine's, ?

show me hulk regenerating from some real ? ?
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010

http://superherouniverse.com/wiki/Hulk_Powers
  • DrMindbender122
    edited September 2010

Check out "Incredible Hulk" issue #340. Wolverine put a big ? in that ? 's chest front to back with his claws after one of his patented berserker rage; he thought he'd killed him. The Hulk healed in no time, got up and was ready to get back to getting it in with Wolverine. This is the grey Hulk version; before everything (Banner's mind, Grey Hulk's cunning and Green Hulk's strength) were all melded together.

It's been said that the Hulk can withstand being @ the center point of a full blown nuclear blast. Strength is one thing, though. That ? won't really help u when u go up against someone who has tactical and mental advantage and can eventually figure out some way to defeat him, if not merely contain Hulk.

OH FYI...Magneto has been shown to have LIMITED psychic abilities. He's no Shadow King or Prof. Xavier, though.