Answer this: hulk vs magneto

Options

Comments

• Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The Hulk has been shown capable of withstanding a ground zero nuclear explosion, as well as the 1,000,000-degree Fahrenheit "nova-burst" of the Human Torch, in one case combined with a full-power lightning strike by Storm. At the end of the "Planet Hulk" storyline, he withstands the blast effect of a "warp core breach", which generated enough force to destabilize the planet Sakaar near the point of collapse, and following this, Black Bolt's voice, which generated enough power to knock off a piece of the moon the size of Rhode Island.

i change my mind
    hulk wins....
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    not even superman could beat hulk
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Theres no way Magneto can beat the Hulk, it depends on the writer but Hulk cant be stopped at all
  • Bcotton5
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Magneto can get into Hulks brain and turn him back into Bruce Banner then crush him. That's a no brainer. A better match would be Apacalypse versus the Hulk and I'd still give it to Apacalypse because he can grow any size and turn his body parts into weapons hence the reason why he's strongest person in Marvel, period.

Apocalypse is far from the strongest in Marvel, and Hulk would beat Apocalypse too
  • runningwolf1980
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Magneto can get into Hulks brain and turn him back into Bruce Banner then crush him. That's a no brainer. A better match would be Apacalypse versus the Hulk and I'd still give it to Apacalypse because he can grow any size and turn his body parts into weapons hence the reason why he's strongest person in Marvel, period.

your thinking of charles magnus dosnt have the ability to "get in your mind"
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    not even superman could beat hulk

straight fist fight maybe not but supes can send his ass into space or something and it'll be a wrap
  • runningwolf1980
    edited September 2010
    Options
    straight fist fight maybe not but supes can send his ass into space or something and it'll be a wrap

nah cause hulk can hold his breath for a long as ? time plus i seen hulk jump to the moon in a comic so.....im going with hulk
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Apocalypse is far from the strongest in Marvel, and Hulk would beat Apocalypse too

Whoa, do your research, Apocalypse is the strongest in Marvel period, He can grow any size without being angry and yes Magneto has the same telekinetic powers as Professor X, he just wears the helmet to block professor X from getting into his head for whoever disagreed with me. After Professor X died, he stopped wearing the helmet when he became leader of the X-Men.
  • runningwolf1980
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Whoa, do your research, Apocalypse is the strongest in Marvel period, He can grow any size without being angry and yes Magneto has the same telekinetic powers as Professor X, he just wears the helmet to block professor X from getting into his head for whoever disagreed with me. After Professor X died, he stopped wearing the helmet when he became leader of the X-Men.

when this ? happen?
  • Bcotton5
    edited September 2010
    Options

Apocalypse is far from being the strongest in Marvel, Dr Doom, Thanos,Galactus,Hulk, Silver Surfer, Living Tribunal and lots of others are more powerful than him
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Apocalypse is far from being the strongest in Marvel, Dr Doom, Thanos,Galactus,Hulk, Silver Surfer, Living Tribunal and lots of others are more powerful than him

Just to name a few: Thor, Beta-Ray Bill, any/all of Galactus' heralds, Phoenix (Jean Grey and Rachel Summers - Rachel went toe to toe w/Galactus when she had the Phoenix Force), Adam Warlock, The Sentry, Gladiator....need I go on?
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited September 2010
    Options

Exactly, their more powerful than him, Apocalypse is thee strongest character in Marvel. He has more brute strength than any Marvel Character including anyone of the four hulks.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just to name a few: Thor, Beta-Ray Bill, any/all of Galactus' heralds, Phoenix (Jean Grey and Rachel Summers - Rachel went toe to toe w/Galactus when she had the Phoenix Force), Adam Warlock, The Sentry, Gladiator....need I go on?

None of those characters are more powerful than Franklin Richards or Nate Grey/Summers aka Younger Cable, the X-Man.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    None of those characters are more powerful than Franklin Richards or Nate Grey/Summers aka Younger Cable, the X-Man.

On another note, I've been outta it for a minute. I might be wrong, but in Rachel Summers' future timeline, didn't she and Franklin Richards get married and/or have a kid together? I dunno...I hated all of the cris-crossing of the future timelines and such. I gotta go do my research and look that up.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited September 2010
    Options
    On another note, I've been outta it for a minute. I might be wrong, but in Rachel Summers' future timeline, didn't she and Franklin Richards get married and/or have a kid together? I dunno...I hated all of the cris-crossing of the future timelines and such. I gotta go do my research and look that up.

I have no idea, last I heard Onslaught killed everyone, Franklin Richards brought everyone back to life and started the marvel universe over. I think there's different stories to the Marvel Universe so I only know some of the Nate Grey story and Franklin's just a little boy, I don't think he can live long because of his powers.
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Magneto releives him of his gamma.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

yeah that would be david richards, aka hyperstorm
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Exactly, their more powerful than him, Apocalypse is thee strongest character in Marvel. He has more brute strength than any Marvel Character including anyone of the four hulks.
    Hulk is much stronger physically, as is Surfer when he augments his strength, as is Gladiator and many others, especially Juggernaut.

Yes, Thor(with odinforce), Phoenix, Sentry, Adam Warlock, and maybe even Gladiator are all stronger than him.
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Hulk is much stronger physically, as is Surfer when he augments his strength, as is Gladiator and many others, especially Juggernaut.

Yes, Thor(with odinforce), Phoenix, Sentry, Adam Warlock, and maybe even Gladiator are all stronger than him.

I dont think Juggernaut is stronger than Apocalypse, but the rest of those names are fact
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited October 2010
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

Silver surfers more powerful as in he possesses the powers to take out apacolypse but based on strength alone, he's not stronger, neither is gladiator and definitely not juggernaut. Thor definitely isn't stronger than Apocalypse nor hulk. Phoenix is more powerful but not stronger. Sentry and Adam Warlock are more powerful also. Magneto, Phoenix and Xavier as well as other can get into peoples heads and the reason why Magneto wears a helmet is to prevent Xavier and the others from doing that but in any battle if the hulk went against magneto, magneto would mind ? him to death and obliterate him into oblivion in a matter of seconds and no competition.
  • eljay7i
    eljay7i Members Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Green Man..
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *sidenote* Apocalypse is that ?
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    it all depends where they fight. In the middle of a big city Magneto has the hulk beat. But in an open area, like a dessert hulk is gunna ? magneto.

pretty much
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sidenote: Noone knows who apocalypse really is since he's been around since the egyptians but magneto or anyone that possesses telekinetic powers can't get into his head because he's not human.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Silver surfers more powerful as in he possesses the powers to take out apacolypse but based on strength alone, he's not stronger, neither is gladiator and definitely not juggernaut. Thor definitely isn't stronger than Apocalypse nor hulk. Phoenix is more powerful but not stronger. Sentry and Adam Warlock are more powerful also. Magneto, Phoenix and Xavier as well as other can get into peoples heads and the reason why Magneto wears a helmet is to prevent Xavier and the others from doing that but in any battle if the hulk went against magneto, magneto would mind ? him to death and obliterate him into oblivion in a matter of seconds and no competition.

1. Magneto has no telepathic powers, and regardless, Hulk has resistance to said powers. He'd lose
    2. The second list you quoted with Phoenix and Thor is who's stronger than Franklin Richards, not Apocalypse.
    3. Juggernaut could potentially ? all over Apocalypse as even Hulk can't take him physically sometimes.
    4. Gladiator can smash planets with his fist and is class 100 along with Apocalypse so he is potentially stronger.
    5. Hulk still wins easily.

EDIT: I looked it up, Magneto is said to have MINIMAL telepathic powers that can only protect him from other telepaths. It's not working on Hulk when Prof. X failed.