Bitc***s Aint Sh*t

Options

Comments

• shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited September 2011
    Options
    he was just droppin gems ealier bout these chicks.. he was like the problem wit ? that be complainin about ? is that they too ? soft.. they treat ? like women and women like ? , and that MANY men cant tell the difference between the two. its the reason why they treat em so nice and get nuthin out of it. Disrespect is respect to ? . when you respect a ? , its disrespectful to them. If they really wanted to be treated with respect they could have it but its not what they want. as for women, alot of men ignore them. the chicks that chase them and pat attention to them and who want to be nice, the men that whine and ? and complain treat them the way they should be treating the ? thatthey want
  • fullfledged
    fullfledged Members Posts: 238
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    every man trick just like every woman hoe......get your money up and join the festivities

my $ is where it need to be, not some chicks belly. i can't condone tricking for ? unless you have some type of debilitating condition. confidence and charisma have always worked just fine for me on the women i pursue.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    The cab ride to and from was more expensive then the dress, smh....

This is what I was thinking, which kinda baffled me.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    he was just droppin gems ealier bout these chicks.. he was like the problem wit ? that be complainin about ? is that they too ? soft.. they treat ? like women and women like ? , and that MANY men cant tell the difference between the two. its the reason why they treat em so nice and get nuthin out of it. Disrespect is respect to ? . when you respect a ? , its disrespectful to them. If they really wanted to be treated with respect they could have it but its not what they want. as for women, alot of men ignore them. the chicks that chase them and pat attention to them and who want to be nice, the men that whine and ? and complain treat them the way they should be treating the ? thatthey want

trill talk. ? don't respect themselves therefore they look down on you if you treat dem with respect. in their eyes you must be stupid to do so.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? aint ? and never will be ? .

Same with ? .

People in general aint ? .

Quicker you learn that the better.
  • CashMeOutKing
    CashMeOutKing Members Posts: 214
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Rainbows must be like a west coast Dee Dee's Discounts, you can go run in to no quality ? just a good quantity of baby mamas and ? who ? for blunts and a few sips of henny
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Women will do anything for money and free ?

i bet if you work for gucci or prada you can do anything to her
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I mean he ? with ? that wear rainbow ? , that's the norm...
    All ? ain't like that...But I get it..I know where I am...
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options

spilled my ccoffee laughin at this
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Man at a certain point we gotta grow as humans and learn to accept people for what they are.

Instead of sayin somethin like ? aint ? , man lets just accept these hoes for the hoes they are and keep it movin. We all need a hoe like that from time to time we should be encouraging this behavior instead of causing this conflict.

? all this wife/husband talk, cuz all them titles dont mean ? , let them hoes roam free and enjoy their lives while you roam free and enjoy yours.

If it wasnt for hoes we would still be doing primitive ? like marrying ? just to ? cuz ladies holding on to the ? till you put a ring on it. To all the ladies always remember "hoes did that, so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that".

Appreciate them hoes man ? all the ? , they puttin the ? on discount and making it easier for dudes everywhere to get their ? drained. Hoes should be celebrated.

May allah bless this post and thread, and every hoe on the planet.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? lost for working at rainbows tho.

He owe that shot of ? to Rainbows so I'd say he winnin' on this one..lol
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    come on cuz ? with bottom of the barrel broads shopping at rainbow. you can't expect no classy broads there. that's like the hothing equivalent of a dollar tree. i aint seen a rainbow store in 8 like years, i didn't even know them ? still existed. ain't them ? usually next door to Family Dollars in plaza's with JJ Fish?

btw, that came in a cab, left in a cab, ? a n**** for a $15 dress shi- wreaks of track ? ? .
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOL @ him working at rainbow...I guess he got a side hustle, thats prolly his cover up job u can't look hot when the feds after you..lol
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    after this ? left, I came to the conclusion that I HAVE HAD IT! im not puttin any effort into ? anymore

LOL...go ? ....because u sound a lil bitter that you can't even buy pus for 15.00....the ? didnt even want u, she wanted your kinfolk, you must didn't have 15.00....your kinfolk work at rainbow, u should apply, so u can buy some ? .
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'll buy her a dress for 15 bucks for some ? . I f I were you I'd offer that hoe shoes or some mcdonald. Why you mad at a cheap ? for?
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Neva hurd ov dat ? ! Rainbow up here(MN) iz a food market like Pathmark or Albertson's or Superior Foods.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

thats exactly what i was thinking
    urboy might begetting set up or some ?
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Need to put the bish on Bcakpage, cuz.
  • shawnbrown
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    LOL...go ? ....because u sound a lil bitter that you can't even buy pus for 15.00....the ? didnt even want u, she wanted your kinfolk, you must didn't have 15.00....your kinfolk work at rainbow, u should apply, so u can buy some ? .

Neva said I was goin ? ? . My point in sayin that Ive had it was I look at all women differently since I saw this ? first hand. Im not tryna impress none of these ? no more
  • shawnbrown
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ive always Heard stories about how low and thirsty and ? were and I kinda neva believed it until this ?
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Guys only about 25-35% of women in general "ain't ? "
    BUT i would venture to say about 75% of Rainbow ? "aint ? "
    furthermore 99% of ? who would talk to the cashier at rainbow for a discount "aint ? "
    You can't use them joints to guage the rest of them, if your man worked at neiman Marcus it eould be different I'm sure....
  • shawnbrown
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    did you expect to find classy ladies of refinement at rainbow? seriously

Lol nah. Me and my brother is different. He had his heart broken BAD. Me? I never had a heartbreak on the level he had. He keeps tellin me its gone come one day. A ? is gonna show you her true colors and its gonna change your whole perception and demeanor toward them
  • shawnbrown
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lol nah. Me and my brother is different. He had his heart broken BAD. Me? I never had a heartbreak on the level he had. He keeps tellin me its gone come one day. A ? is gonna show you her true colors and its gonna change your whole perception and demeanor toward them

I guess thats why I was so shocked. My brother wud tell her she has to suck his ? for a dress. I wud be the type to take that ? to the movies...... Smh. Not no more
  • ConcreteRose
    ConcreteRose Members Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ...some ? ain't ? either. be fair.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    $15 dresses and $4 cab rides where the ? do yall live? there is a $12 minimum on all cab rides in my city