New Pics of Hathaway's Catwoman Costume.... SMGDH

Comments

• Carlos Loozer
    Carlos Loozer Members Posts: 848
    edited September 2011
    stoneface wrote: »
    why the ? are you even gonna bother to see it? Just dont go then.

That implies that i went to go see the movies and i would go see these

Who said i was going to see or even went to see any of those batman movies you ? ? I watch a lot of the new movies, especially when bored.
    Um, hey ? , you just said you'd see it..
    I said i would see it, meaning watch it, not meaning going to see it or paying for it dumb ? . And i said they are good movies you ? , how about you read the posts carefully and learn to comprehend. Good movies but pretentious and overrated.
    What? Doesnt matter if u pay, u ? genius. Watching it is watching it. LOL @ ur slow ass. Im done feedin this fool, u got ur responses, be proud of yourself.

why the ? are you even gonna bother to see it? Just dont go then.

That implies that i went to go see the movies and i would go see these, once again.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    ^^^^^^ lol and smh.
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    ^^^^^^ lol and smh.

Point proven
  • stoneface
    edited September 2011
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    When you are defeated, resort to being childish.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    she looks just bleh to me. like your neighbourhood librarian got dressed up as cat woman for halloween. anne is cute, but i don't think she has the sex appeal to pull this off

That's the real problem imo hell I like Michelle Phfier as catwoman though and the whole hook up reminds me too much of the 60's batman series. Nolan should have went with the modern day comic book look for her.
  • stoneface
    edited September 2011
    When you are defeated, resort to being childish.

hahaaaa wow...
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    Going see the movie and paying for it is the same as watching it for free on the internet .

Sure guy....
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    DarkGable wrote: »
    Call me old school, but....
    Catwomanbr.jpg>>> Anne-Hathaway-Catwoman-Suit-Pictures.jpg

I like nolans version more,it comes off more realistic and suits his realm of batman. For instance I wouldnt expect nolans version of riddler to have question marks all over him, just imagine if the scarecrow was actually dressed up like a scarecrow on film? how corny that would have looked imo. Tim burtons version was too flamboyant whereas hathaway looks like a actual cat burglurar who can blend in the night, rather than a shiny suit with stich sewings all over it. Tims version is still classic but from the looks I prefer nolans and as a whole I think this movie is gonna top dark knight but not HEATH LEDGERS performance R.I.P

And I like that nolans love intrest are not drop dead gorgeous, people have been conditioned too think this way, back in the day average looking women use to play some of these roles action,drama,and horror now everybody looks like a model....hathaway has the looks lets just wait and see if she pulls it off.
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    And I like that nolans love intrest are not drop dead gorgeous, people have been conditioned too think this way, back in the day average looking women use to play some of these roles action,drama,and horror now everybody looks like a model....hathaway has the looks lets just wait and see if she pulls it off.

Naw cuz, maggie gyllenhall is just ugly, ? is not average looking. She really looks like she has a mental disability which is why her performance in the secretary was so believable. Maggie gyllenhall makes katie holmes look like scarlett johanssen.
  • stoneface
    edited September 2011

Exactly, Its pretty obvious why Nolan deliberately chose below average looking actresses in these films as Wayne's love interest. He knows what he's doing. He makes it clear, especially in TDK with scenes like where he shows up to the party with a model chick on each arm , that even though Wayne can literally pull any model caliber chick he wants off of wealth and status alone he's still after Rachel, who he's been close to since his childhood. I think Nolan was tryin emphasize that Wayne's relationship to her was deeper than just looks. What peeps dont seem to get its that if Nolan wanted a dime to play Rachel, he would have hired a dime to play to play Rachel. Of course that ? was deliberate.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Dam dude you mad as hell in here...If you dont like it dont watch..really simple.

as for the Hathaway..and the pics... its really hard to tell how good it will look. I mean that looks like a cell phone pic or a pic the was taken from far away..its not an"action shot" she doesnt know she being photographed... look at the pic of her on the bat cycle(or whatever its called) the lighting is right, and she's in character in that shot... like another poster said it kinda looks stupid when taken outta the context of the movie... im sure she will look much better in motion
    annehathawaycatwoman.gif

Anne+Hathaway+by+Mark+Seliger+for+GQ+UK+March+2010+1.jpg

and yeah she's "sexy enough"

edit: dam i aint realize that pic was sooo big my bad!
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Casting Hathaway is like casting Julia Roberts over the Michelle Phifer
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    Dam dude you mad as hell in here...If you dont like it dont watch..really simple.

I see morons still can't comprehend posts. Ill continue to ? on the movie and it's stans until people learn to view things objectively and not be sheep.
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    Exactly, Its pretty obvious why Nolan deliberately chose below average looking actresses in these films as Wayne's love interest. He knows what he's doing. He makes it clear, especially in TDK with scenes like where he shows up to the party with a model chick on each arm , that even though Wayne can literally pull any model caliber chick he wants off of wealth and status alone he's still after Rachel, who he's been close to since his childhood. I think Nolan was tryin emphasize that Wayne's relationship to her was deeper than just looks. What peeps dont seem to get its that if Nolan wanted a dime to play Rachel, he would have hired a dime to play to play Rachel. Of course that ? was deliberate.

Which makes it even more unbelievable and unrealistic, but of course you will make excuses for it and not admit im right once again.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    I see morons still can't comprehend posts. Ill continue to ? on the movie and it's stans until people learn to view things objectively and not be sheep.

yeah u said it was good like 4 times... Nolan is/was pretentious.. you'll see it but wont pay for it yadda yadda. but you were mad that is all...
  • stoneface
    edited September 2011

as for the Hathaway..and the pics... its really hard to tell how good it will look. I mean that looks like a cell phone pic or a pic the was taken from far away..its not an"action shot" she doesnt know she being photographed... look at the pic of her on the bat cycle(or whatever its called) the lighting is right, and she's in character in that shot... like another poster said it kinda looks stupid when taken outta the context of the movie... im sure she will look much better in motion

Yeah, that ? exactly right. Its always funny when people clown a leaked candid photo of a stunt shot or some ? from a film as if the final product is gonna look like that, smh.
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    yeah u said it was good like 4 times... Nolan is/was pretentious.. you'll see it but wont pay for it yadda yadda. but you were mad that is all...

I truly wish death on chris nolan and all of his stans, that i will admit a million times until i die. If anybody says nolan and his movies aren't pretentious, then you don't know what pretentious means or you're just too dumb.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    please stop feeding the troll
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    This ? Carlos Loozer is annoying as ?
  • Carlos Loozer
    edited September 2011
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    This ? Carlos Loozer is annoying as ?

Shut your ? ass up ? . Go cry about you not being able to handle the truth in my posts because you are in love with nolan and the dark knight.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    DarkGable wrote: »
    Call me old school, but....
    Catwomanbr.jpg>>>Anne-Hathaway-Catwoman-Suit-Pictures.jpg

I hope you're talking about the costume because Michelle Pfeiffer is NOT attractive. AT ALL. She has a natural "plastic surgery gone wrong" face.
  • stoneface
    edited September 2011
    The Batman Returns Catwoman costume design is just straight up trademark Burton.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    The suit looks ass imo. The girl ain't pretty enough, sexy enough, or a good enough actor for the role imo. And with Bale playing the worst Batman in history and with Bane being ? up this movie looks like it might be Green Lantern bad like the rest of the Batman movies besides Dark Knight.

Also IMO Dark Knight was good but not great, Batman Begins was horrible, terrible and unwatchable, and the only reason why Dark Knight was good was Heath Ledger as Joker. The rest of the movie was below average and just brought down the move point by point.

And btw Watchmen>>>TDK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest of Batmen movies.

And Rorschach>>>>>>Bale as Batman.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Can someone please explain to me why Catwoman is wearing stilletos? Isn't Nolan all about that hyper-realism? If any woman tried to run around and fight crime in them ? , she'd break a ? ankle.