My mass comm professor is a bytch azz nicca for real.

fabionbackbitch
fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
edited July 2010 in Growing Pains
He's a writer in Holllywood, does rewrites and has written a couple movies(flops). That ? 's a hoe ass ? . I took one of them online quizzes fam, and something happened with a ? computer. So the quiz ? up somehow and he wouldn't reactivate it so I could take it. And now I have a zero. so I'm like "Yo Mike, what the ? ? I had already answered 7 questions, where's the fairness in that?" That ? gon' basically tell me to kick rocks. "sorry, there's nothing I can do."

Man, ? DAT ? !!!

Swear to ? if I get a "B" off some hoe ? ? , I'ma murk dat ? .

Comments

• allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    That's messed up.
  • allreasoned_out
    edited May 2010
    He's a writer in Holllywood, does rewrites and has written a couple movies(flops). That ? 's a hoe ass ? . I took one of them online quizzes fam, and something happened with a ? computer. So the quiz ? up somehow and he wouldn't reactivate it so I could take it. And now I have a zero. so I'm like "Yo Mike, what the ? ? I had already answered 7 questions, where's the fairness in that?" That ? gon' basically tell me to kick rocks. "sorry, there's nothing I can do."

Man, ? DAT ? !!!

Swear to ? if I get a "B" off some hoe ? ? , I'ma murk dat ? .

But I can't approve of that.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    That's why you submit quizes and test before the deadline so you can avoid these type of ? .
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited May 2010
    ^^^^ is this ? ur prof?
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Is this an elective or one of your requirements for your major? I wouldn't even sweat it.
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited May 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    That's why you submit quizes and test before the deadline so you can avoid these type of ? .

What the ? is the purpose of this ? ? This isn't teaching me ? about "the real world". I've worked in the real world. There was a car accident last summer and I was late for my presentation. You know what happened? The CEO of Carnival(the cruise joints) understood that ? happens. Half the ? these professors say they're teaching us about is ? . ? mad cuz I'm gonna have a better career than them. ? them.
  • usmarin3
    edited May 2010
    lilhd47 wrote: »
    ^^^^ is this ? ur prof?

Not that you have ever seen a classroom in your life
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    2wc1agx.gif

sucks......So are you going to take the B or drop the class?
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited May 2010
    Hey Mike,
    My quiz had some type of difficulty after question 7. I understand that you couldn't reload the quiz, but I have a 0 there. Is there anything that can be done, because I would rather have partial credit than no credit.

Fabion B. Blank
    No im sorry if the system doesn’t record your asnwers theres nothing I can do

Man, that ? 's a ? .

Who the ? types like that anyways? That ? is so ? ' unprofessional. He's not even a dr., I don't respect that ? . I should've taken Dr. McBee.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Lol, my professor was like that too--but she'd always tell us to take the test/quiz on campus so that we'd have "proof" if something went wrong during the testing.
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited May 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Not that you have ever seen a classroom in your life

i was talking about the ? above u..lil ?
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited May 2010
    Ace Boon wrote: »
    Is this an elective or one of your requirements for your major? I wouldn't even sweat it.

It's a requirement for my major, but it's not within my major if that makes any sense. For my comm. studies major I need a mass comm. credit. SMH at getting a "B" in an intro as a senior. man, ? THAT GUY!
  • Ace Boon
    edited May 2010
    Another question: When did you take the quiz and when was it due?
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited May 2010
    Another question: When did you take the quiz and when was it due?

I'll admit that I ? up. I usually do them days before they're due, he knows that. I was swimmin' in some ? Monday night, so I didn't do it until 8:15 in the morning, we have 10 minutes and it's due at 8:30. I e-mailed him with the issue at 8:20. That ? 's a ? .
  • usmarin3
    edited May 2010
    lilhd47 wrote: »
    i was talking about the ? above u..lil ?

My bad..................
  • Ace Boon
    edited May 2010
    Take your B and move on with your life.
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited May 2010
    Take your B and move on with your life.

? that. That's ? . I e-mailed him back and told him that I'll go higher than him if I need to. I ain't no scared ass freshman. I've been at the school longer than he has. I've had a professor fired before, that ? don't want it.

For real though, I did get one of my political science professors fired, cuz he was ? ' horrid.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    ? always wait until the last minute. Thats like running 30 minutes late for work, and gettin mad there is traffic.

Just take ya B and move on.

CP time strikes once again.
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited May 2010
    jay83 wrote: »
    ? always wait until the last minute. Thats like running 30 minutes late for work, and gettin mad there is traffic.

Just take ya B and move on.

CP time strikes once again.

shut up, ? . My ? is always on time.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    ? that. That's ? . I e-mailed him back and told him that I'll go higher than him if I need to. I ain't no scared ass freshman. I've been at the school longer than he has. I've had a professor fired before, that ? don't want it.

For real though, I did get one of my political science professors fired, cuz he was ? ' horrid.

Tell the story
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Was that one of the online quizzes/tests that can't be interrupted/retaken once started?

Those ? are dangerous.
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited May 2010
    Tell the story

This ? came in fall of 08 I think. I had him for Media and Public Opinion. Anyways, this guy would literally come in and read from the book. He would come in, put an outline on the board, and read directly from the book. So I go to Dr. Slusser(department head) and let him know about it. I basically tell him that Professor Lopez had lost the entire class, no one respected him, and going to class was a waste of time b/c he literally read from the book. I've had professors teach directly from the book, which sucks, but no. This man READ from the book. I just couldn't do it. No one else in the class could do it. I asked him to sit in on one class and observe. Well suffice to say, Dr. Lopez wasn't back the next semester. As expensive as school is, I demand good professors. I have no qualms shittin' on them ? in reviews, and filing complaints if they get too big for their britches. Holla at me Professor Leary; no one in the department likes that ? either.
  • allreasoned_out
    edited May 2010
    This ? came in fall of 08 I think. I had him for Media and Public Opinion. Anyways, this guy would literally come in and read from the book. He would come in, put an outline on the board, and read directly from the book. So I go to Dr. Slusser(department head) and let him know about it. I basically tell him that Professor Lopez had lost the entire class, no one respected him, and going to class was a waste of time b/c he literally read from the book. I've had professors teach directly from the book, which sucks, but no. This man READ from the book. I just couldn't do it. No one else in the class could do it. I asked him to sit in on one class and observe. Well suffice to say, Dr. Lopez wasn't back the next semester. As expensive as school is, I demand good professors. I have no qualms shittin' on them ? in reviews, and filing complaints if they get too big for their britches. Holla at me Professor Leary; no one in the department likes that ? either.

That prof must not have had tenure. You know things would be different if he did, right?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010

Lol.. read from the book.. i have had an interesting cast of characters of the professors i had while in school.. but that had to be the worst ..so how did he grade?
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited May 2010
    That prof must not have had tenure. You know things would be different if he did, right?

No, i have no idea was tenure is. Care to share?

Professors with Tenure have been reviewed for years, they don't suck. Professors that I've had that suck don't have tenure. All my tenured professors are great.

Like Dr. Poole

"They've cut our pay 3 percent this year, so I'm going to teach percent less."

hahaha she was a G.