Mad men-AWESOME SHOW

Options
lolduastb
lolduastb Members Posts: 2
edited October 2011 in Entertainment
MAD MEN 1-4 is unlike anyother show on tv , we need some more good shows based on drama rather than comedy and MAD MEN tv series is one of the best shows i have seen .

MAD MEN season 1-4 dvd box set really takes u into the 60's , and it corresponds well with the events that happened at that time. The characters are very believable and easy to relate to .

Any person who has not seen mad men dvd is missing out , but if all you care about are comedy or reality

The IT Crowd Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset
Full House Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset
Smallville Seasons 1-10 DVD Boxset
Rookie Blue Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxset
Damages Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset
Drop Dead Diva Season 3 DVD Boxset

Comments

• lolduastb
    lolduastb Members Posts: 2
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I am a newcomer to Army Wives dvd (we don't get it in Australia....). I have just watched from Army Wives season 1 to 5 episode 4. I have laughed and cried all through the seasons. S05E03 - the way it ended - I thought 'this is so like a season cliff-hanger'. But S05E04 I cried all through the episode. It was very very well done. It also made me sad for my friends in the US who don't have what we have here in Canada. When our soldiers come home to be buried they all arrive at CFB Trenton in Ontario. From there they travel hwy 401 to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) in Toronto to the hospital where they perform the autopsy. From there they are flown to their home. That part of the 401 and DVP are now called the Highway of Heroes. If you put those 3 words in Youtube you will find a lot of coverage for this phenomon.

Army Wives Season 5 DVD Boxset new release
    Army Wives Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
    buy Army Wives Season 5 DVD