fellas do u understand when a woman is tryna2 turn you off or do u think she is slow

Options
Real Lady
Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
edited December 2011 in Growing Pains
u see a pretty woman at the bar by herself, you ask her whats she's drinking (and she tells u)...U ask can u buy her a drink, then she say o.k.. then u ask her what she is doing tonite, and she says nothing...so u ask her do she wanna go to your crib and she say no....so you get upset and offer her some money to go back to your crib and she act like she don't hear u, then start singing and dancing back on the floor trying to loose u in the crowd..

In this scenario do u think this woman is slow? or do You think she can't hear u? or do you think she's trying to turn u off?

Comments

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    uhmm
    when i go to the club or bar I dont get mad if the girl isnt feeling me
    just move on
    and i dont follow no one
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    ....so you get upset and offer her some money to go back to your crib and she act like she don't hear u,

who does that?
  • Real Lady
    edited September 2011
    Options
    uhmm
    when i go to the club or bar I dont get mad if the girl isnt feeling me
    just move on
    and i dont follow no one

thats good, that mean u are in your right mind.. You can't speak for every other male.. Some men think when a woman is dressed up, it's for them..

some men think every woman is theres..not all of u are the same...maybe thats what men need to realize....

I like the male unity, but I don't think ya'll separate yourselves.. when women call out foul deeds done by men, all men get upset...if you are a good man it don't apply to u.
  • Real Lady
    edited September 2011
    Options
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    who does that?

? Mexicans do that ? all the time....I sometimes go 2 the sit in bar by myself. Mexicans will offer u a drink then offer u to go right back to their crib immediately after buying a drink..

Mexicans approach me all the time.. :
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    nah, you not slow

but shouldn't be letting dudes buy you drinks
    in that sitaution tho
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

? Mexicans do that ? all the time....I sometimes go 2 the sit in bar by myself. Mexicans will offer u a drink then offer u to go right back to their crib immediately after buying a drink..

Cuz ur not good lookin'.. Its not rockets science
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Are you like super fat? Or ? ? Cause mexicans usually only approach the ones they see as being easy.
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    Are you like super fat? Or ? ? Cause mexicans usually only approach the ones they see as being easy.

Lmao! Exactly
  • Real Lady
    edited September 2011
    Options
    or do people think its always cat chases mouse and love taps?

one of my greatest fears is to get killed by a obsessive man...

I am aware that some men hate women, and they aim after attractive women because they think we are stuck up.. some men plot on turning these type of women out, because they believe this is humbling a stuck up woman..

I am often judged as stuck up when I am not, and I feel that some men have evil intentions for trying to get with me.. In some cases I feel it's just someone who wants to bring me down, someone who wants to destroy me, because they are not over a x that mistreated them..

eventho a lot of men come at me, I fear most of them...thats why i don't get how ppl get me confused with "easy".. I think because I can be friendly they get it confused. A lot of times I am friendly so that the man wont become angry from rejection.. I like to keep peace..

However when I have persisted male enemies, people think it's love taps, they think we are in love because we are beefing...

I keep telling people, when I am in love with someone, I don't run around telling everyone that they are after me.

I don't play games like that. A man that don't understand no, have a potential of a ? , and I will ? him, before he rapes me...I have never been ? and I am afraid of men with ? behavior. it's not normal 2 me.

When I say no it' do sent mean yes, and yes do not mean no. I mean exactly what I say...& I know when I love someone.

when I start telling other men about a over persisting male, it's because I want protection from him, I am afraid of men with this nature. & male family members have kept them away from me, so I never been ? and I don't want 2 be... I will ? .:mad:
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think a woman who accepts a drink from man she has no interest in ..... has earned the title of "? ".
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited September 2011
    Options
    u see a pretty woman at the bar by herself, you ask her whats she's drinking (and she tells u)...U ask can u buy her a drink, then she say o.k.. then u ask her what she is doing tonite, and she says nothing...so u ask her do she wanna go to your crib and she say no....so you get upset and offer her some money to go back to your crib and she act like she don't hear u, then start singing and dancing back on the floor trying to loose u in the crowd..

In this scenario do u think this woman is slow? or do You think she can't hear u? or do you think she's trying to turn u off?

Shawty you're the worst....WTF kinda ? is this...
    You're the Britta of the IC...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    I think a woman who accepts a drink from man she has no interest in ..... has earned the title of "? ".

i agree.........
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited September 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    nah, you not slow

but shouldn't be letting dudes buy you drinksin that sitaution tho

with much emphasis.....dont do it
    now if dude is ? he in predator mode
    so he cant be reasoned with
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited September 2011
    Options

one of my greatest fears is to get killed by a obsessive man...

I am aware that some men hate women, and they aim after attractive women because they think we are stuck up.. some men plot on turning these type of women out, because they believe this is humbling a stuck up woman..

I am often judged as stuck up when I am not, and I feel that some men have evil intentions for trying to get with me.. In some cases I feel it's just someone who wants to bring me down, someone who wants to destroy me, because they are not over a x that mistreated them..

eventho a lot of men come at me, I fear most of them...thats why i don't get how ppl get me confused with "easy".. I think because I can be friendly they get it confused. A lot of times I am friendly so that the man wont become angry from rejection.. I like to keep peace..

However when I have persisted male enemies, people think it's love taps, they think we are in love because we are beefing...

I keep telling people, when I am in love with someone, I don't run around telling everyone that they are after me.

I don't play games like that. A man that don't understand no, have a potential of a ? , and I will ? him, before he rapes me...I have never been ? and I am afraid of men with ? behavior. it's not normal 2 me.

When I say no it' do sent mean yes, and yes do not mean no. I mean exactly what I say...& I know when I love someone.

when I start telling other men about a over persisting male, it's because I want protection from him, I am afraid of men with this nature. & male family members have kept them away from me, so I never been ? and I don't want 2 be... I will ? .:mad:

sis
    u not emotionally available right now and u shouldnt go out alone in these days
    get hooked up through friends or family
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If you wanna keep it reall 100, pretty girls (who are used to being pretty)
    1. don't go to bars alone...they don't have to....
    2. don't accept drinks from ugly/bamma ass ? who obviously tryna go smack at them...
    3. When the ? says something as disrespectful as the guy said to you, they not gonna act like they didn't hear him, they gonna laugh him with her pretty ass friends...

I'm not saying t/s ugly but that story sucks ?
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    baby girl you got some issues. you think to much, mainly about the wrong thangs
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    on second thought

maybe you are slow
  • Platinum Falcon
    Platinum Falcon Members Posts: 28
    edited September 2011
    Options

[B]one of my greatest fears is to get killed by a obsessive man...

when I start telling other men about a over persisting male, it's because I want protection from him, I am afraid of men with this nature. & male family members have kept them away from me, so I never been ? and I don't want 2 be... I will ? .:mad:[/B]

What about a man that's not obsessive. You sound like you the buisness GTFOHWTS, don't make youself a target.
  • bunti
    bunti Members Posts: 4
    edited November 2011
    Options
    fellas do u understand when a woman is tryna2 turn you off or do u think she is slow .Happy to be here all life and bring prosperity in all matters so never forget a best outcomes a good image and maintain a standard so carry on struggle.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Smh, not sure about this.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Yous a scary ? .

lol.........