edited May 2010 in Quite Comical
We All saw the othr thread but it didnt have a poll
Hulk would rip Magneto in half though

Comments

• iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Magneto FTW....this ? controls the electromagnetic spectrum son...ur powers are pretty much limited to ur imagination...i mean hulk is ultra strong and a tough cat to ? with...I'm pretty sure magneto could and would figure out a way to stop hulk...
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the Hulk regenerates though so what can Magneto use
    if Hulk get at Magneto or get off an attacc its over with
    Magneto aint built to last in a fight with someone that strong
  • iAMNOVA
    edited May 2010
    Options
    u clownin if u think Magneto is going to just duke it out with dude....Magneto has too many weapons at his disposal homie...not to mention Magneto can fly create forcefields and pretty much any ? thing he wants...yall talking like Magneto is going to just throw hands with hulk...if that was the case nobody would be able to fight hulk...yeah of course he'd win that fight but...we're talkin about strategy, powers,location...all that ? favors Magneto...unless these ? fight inside a plastic vacuum all signs point to Neto...not saying he would beast hulk but he has way more going for him than u guys are taking into consideration...i'm rolling with Magneto to win and at the very least find a way to contain him
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    how ill Magneto contain the Hulk?
    the fight can be anywhere but Magneto dont have the endurance to go with the Hulk
    there is no strategy for the Hulk either
    if you cant knocc dude out with your hands ? aint getting accomplished
    Hulk can jump wherever Magneto can fly and those force feilds would cracc under the force of the Hulks punches
  • badend66
    badend66 Members Posts: 138
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Magneto can focus his magnetic energy to the point where he has super strength (100 tons wit ease), invulnerability, and he is powered by the Earth's magnetic field which can give him an unlimited supply of energy

when focusing his magnetic energy his stamina increases to the point where hecan physically exert him self for a couple days before he even gets tired

all this will give him the platform to physically hold off the Hulk until he can come up wit a plan of victory

maybe he can manipulate the iron in Hulk's blood stream, cause the Hulk to fall unconscious, revert bacc to Bruce Banner.... then Magneto would crush Banner and win

but other than that I don't know

on a side note everyone always says that the Hulk has unlimited strength becuz the madder he get the stronger he gets... but honestly how fuccin mad do you think any being can get???

I'd be willing to argue that Hulk strength does have limits..... becuz he can only get so mad... think about it, how MAD can Hulk really get?
    I doubt he can get mad to the point where he can scream and blow up the planet..... I doubt that
    his anger has to have a limit
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    badend66 wrote: »
    Magneto can focus his magnetic energy to the point where he has super strength (100 tons wit ease), invulnerability, and he is powered by the Earth's magnetic field which can give him an unlimited supply of energy

when focusing his magnetic energy his stamina increases to the point where hecan physically exert him self for a couple days before he even gets tired

all this will give him the platform to physically hold off the Hulk until he can come up wit a plan of victory

maybe he can manipulate the iron in Hulk's blood stream, cause the Hulk to fall unconscious, revert bacc to Bruce Banner.... then Magneto would crush Banner and win

but other than that I don't know

on a side note everyone always says that the Hulk has unlimited strength becuz the madder he get the stronger he gets... but honestly how fuccin mad do you think any being can get???

I'd be willing to argue that Hulk strength does have limits..... becuz he can only get so mad... think about it, how MAD can Hulk really get?
    I doubt he can get mad to the point where he can scream and blow up the planet..... I doubt that
    his anger has to have a limit

if the Hulk cant have infinite rage Magneto cant have all that invunerability and ?
    where you gettin your facts from?
    unless Magneto runs from the Hulk to think of a plan dude go get smashed like anybody else want it with the Hulk

and where you gettin all this Magneto can turn the Hulk bacc to Bruce Banner

it aint go happen like that
  • badend66
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i thought the enhanced abilities that Magneto gets from focusing his magnetic powers was well known

and I thought that if the Hulk gets rendered unconscious he automatically turns bacc into Banner

If Magneto manipulates the iron in your blood he can make u fall unconscious

If Magneto gets powered by the Earths magnetic field and that same field is always present, why wouldn't Magnetos power be limitless???
  • badend66
    edited May 2010
    Options
    real talk though I used to read the Marvel database alot though, that may explain where my "facts" come from
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i thought the powers the Magneto gets from his magnetic powers was well known

and I thought that if the Hulk gets rendered unconscious he automatically turns bacc into Banner

If Magneto manipulates the iron in your blood he can make u fall unconscious

If Magneto gets powered by the Earths magnetic field and that same field is always present, why wouldn't Magnetos power be limitless???

because the magnetic power of Earth is not limitless
    and who can knocc the Hulk out?
    certainly not Magneto but maybe the Prof or Jean
    and when has Magneto controlled the iron in someone's bloodstream and put them to sleep?
    even if possible how we know its efeective against the Hulk?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    BTW
    What about a Bannerless Hulk?
    World War Hulk?
    Red Hulk?
  • iAMNOVA
    edited May 2010
    Options
    because the magnetic power of Earth is not limitless
    and who can knocc the Hulk out?
    certainly not Magneto but maybe the Prof or Jean
    and when has Magneto controlled the iron in someone's bloodstream and put them to sleep?
    even if possible how we know its efeective against the Hulk?

dude...ur seriously not even using ur head...like i said earlier Magneto's powers are limited to his imagination on earth...he controls the entire electromagnetic spectrum...u know how much ? that encompasses? U keep talking like Magneto is going to just fist fight the hulk...lmao...who da ? would do that? Magneto wins. Hulk can jump but jumping isnt the same thing as flying...Magneto can maneuver and everything...when ur jumping ur going wherever u jumped to...ur just takin into acct that hulk is strong everyone knows that but thats just brute strength and can and will be nullified by some with more powerful abilities and the brain to use those abilities to maximum efficiency...just because he hasn't used the iron to make someone pass out doesn't mean he cant...the possibility is still there...
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    dude...ur seriously not even using ur head...like i said earlier Magneto's powers are limited to his imagination on earth...he controls the entire electromagnetic spectrum...u know how much ? that encompasses? U keep talking like Magneto is going to just fist fight the hulk...lmao...who da ? would do that? Magneto wins. Hulk can jump but jumping isnt the same thing as flying...Magneto can maneuver and everything...when ur jumping ur going wherever u jumped to...ur just takin into acct that hulk is strong everyone knows that but thats just brute strength and can and will be nullified by some with more powerful abilities and the brain to use those abilities to maximum efficiency...just because he hasn't used the iron to make someone pass out doesn't mean he cant...the possibility is still there...

well maybe Magneto catches cancer from being too close
    and any power Magneto can manage to use would have to be large scale
    if so then it would take some time which he does not have in this situation
  • badend66
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Magneto CAN control the iron in your blood stream thats a FACT

if he can control the iron in your blood that means he can possibly stop the flow of blood to your brain

if he stops the flow of blood to your brain you will fall unconscious or you will have and aneurysm and die

I don't know what the Hulk has in his blood, but if he has iron in his blood like most human beings then Magneto can control that ?

Hulk in my opinion isn't some super omnipotent being, hes jus a regular human being that was transformed by radiation, under all that power and green skin he is jus a human being

but don't get my arguments confused, I DO believe that Hulk would fucc Magneto up the point of no return, I'm jus playin Devils Advocate
  • badend66
    edited May 2010
    Options
    and if there is no chance of Magneto beating Hulk why even compare the two???

Why not Hulk vs. Doomsday????

or Magneto vs. Hal Jordan???
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hulk all day. Hulk invaded Asgard by himself. A realm of gods.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Magneto CAN control the iron in your blood stream thats a FACT

if he can control the iron in your blood that means he can possibly stop the flow of blood to your brain

if he stops the flow of blood to your brain you will fall unconscious or you will have and aneurysm and die

I don't know what the Hulk has in his blood, but if he has iron in his blood like most human beings then Magneto can control that ?

Hulk in my opinion isn't some super omnipotent being, hes jus a regular human being that was transformed by radiation, under all that power and green skin he is jus a human being

but don't get my arguments confused, I DO believe that Hulk would fucc Magneto up the point of no return, I'm jus playin Devils Advocate

I'm not sure of Hulk's blood, in WW Hulk, he had green blood, so that might just knock the whole iron part out, plus duke held an entire planet together with his hands
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? know Hulk go win
    thats why dude got majority of four votes
    lol
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I remember there was Hulk vs. Apocalypse thread on here and everyone was choosing the Hulk and then someone posted a photo of Apocalypse choking the ? out of The Hulk and votes started changing.

Apocalypse>>>>>>>.......has anyone killed apocalypse?? because I dont remember him dying on x-men
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I do think Magneto's powers ranks as one of the top best
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Magneto Survived the ? Holocaust...
    Magneto wins just offa that....

lmao
    that dont mean he ready for Hulk
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    well if you survive the Homosexual Holocaust, we'll put you up against Ronnie Coleman and see how you fare...
    ronnie-coleman-large.GIF

I'm too young to have survived bus its plenty homos who did survive it
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options