DCs Strongest vs Marvels Strongest

Options
12346»

Comments

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ghost Rider could ? wit Superman, but....he does have an answer for the penance stare....he's never caused anyone who didn't deserve it, any pain.

unless Superman has no guilt over any actions in his life or has done nothing shady whatsoever, he'll be affected by the stare.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ghost Rider cant be hurt by physical attacks so Superman wouldnt be able to hurt him

He's only vulnerable to really strong magical attacks and even then it cant ? him
  • Bcotton5
    edited February 2011
    Options
    In his new incarnation, Blaze is now possibly the most powerful hero on Earth. During "World War Hulk" it was stated by Dr. Stephen Strange that Ghost Rider might be equally as powerful as the "Green Scar" persona of Hulk and could defeat him and that is from the comic

Yea current Ghost Rider is pretty much unbeatable, but if you talking the most powerful in Marvel its people like Shuma Gorath and Mikaboshi
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    unless Superman has no guilt over any actions in his life or has done nothing shady whatsoever, he'll be affected by the stare.

Superman is DC comics Golden Boy..basically the squeaky clean one, i haven't seen anything that said he's done anything shady.
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Superman is DC comics Golden Boy..basically the squeaky clean one, i haven't seen anything that said he's done anything shady.

I would assume that he stays feeling guilty over the times he was under mind control fuccin everything up

and i'm sure there are times where innocent people have died becuz Superman is powerful as fucc but still can't manage to be at 2 places at once saving people
  • jaxn
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I would assume that he stays feeling guilty over the times he was under mind control fuccin everything up

and i'm sure there are times where innocent people have died becuz Superman is powerful as fucc but still can't manage to be at 2 places at once saving people
    pretty much. One example I had in mind off top is when he tried to ? Wonder Woman, thinking she was Doomsday. He was being influenced by Max Lord, but Superman was the tool nonetheless..he was out for the ? , uncharacterisitic of him.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    superman, doomsday, darksied, batman and slade

no 5 from marvel is beating that^^^
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited February 2011
    Options

Good list in my opinion.... Slade is a monster.... he the only mufucca I can see straight takin Batman to his limits
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Superman Prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Thanos solos.

And if he needs help, Thor, Silver Surfer, Hulk, and Dr. Doom got it easy.
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Superman Prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanos
  • DarkRaiden
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Superman Prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanos

Thanos KOs in 3 hits, 5 at the most. Then he mindrapes him into being his slave and if he tryies to rebel, he gets thrown into a red sun.
  • jaxn
    edited February 2011
    Options

hmmmm, let's see:
    Thor, Hulk, Thanos, Daredevil, Captain America
    Surfer, Morg, Black Panther, Wolverine, Adam Warlock
    Gladiator, Sentry, Nate Grey, Spiderman, Daken
    Magneto, Rulk, Phoenix (Jean), Iron Fist, Cable
    Charles Xavier, Cassandra Nova, Black Bolt, Terrax
    Black Bolt, Firelord, Shang Chi, Hercules, Quasar

Thor, Surfer, Nate Grey, Hulk, Steve Rogers
  • jaxn
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Good list in my opinion.... Slade is a monster.... he the only mufucca I can see straight takin Batman to his limits
    Slade is like a Captain America of DC with more weaponry. Cap would beat Slade for the majority but the fights would be good. Cap is more skilled with comparable speed and strength. They're both >> Batman
  • jaxn
    edited February 2011
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Thanos solos.

And if he needs help, Thor, Silver Surfer, Hulk, and Dr. Doom got it easy.
    Right, you can aslo throw in Dr. Strange
  • Bcotton5
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    Right, you can aslo throw in Dr. Strange

Thanos with IG yes he solos

Thor-hell no

Silver Surfer-hell no

Hulk- WW Hulk maybe but I doubt it

Doom-Yes with prep time but Batman cancels him out with prep time
  • jaxn
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Thanos with IG yes he solos

Thor-hell no

Silver Surfer-hell no

Hulk- WW Hulk maybe but I doubt it

Doom-Yes with prep time but Batman cancels him out with prep time

I'm trying to figure out if this is a serious post. I'll start with Doom/Bats comparison..Doom is so far ahead of Batman in intelligence its not even funny. You do know Doom and Reed are rivals right? Batman is not even in that league. Doom's prep >>>>>> Batman's by far, but he wouldn't even need prep to take on this team. He can rely on his advanced armor and his potent sorcery

Thor and Surfer are the two most powerful combatants in that match up. I'm not exactly sure what "hell no" means. If you're saying Thor or Surfer can't be Superman, you're sadly mistaken. Doomsday is a Hulk rip off and would get beaten by the Hulk. The only Doomsday that stands a chance is Hunter/Prey Doomsday with all of his upgrade. WWHulk is overkill.
    Thanos with IG, lol.now that's seroius overkilll. Thanos solos regardless. Darkseid has become a walking joke in DC. He's barely top tier level. Superman beats his ass on a regular now. I've never seen a guy supposedly as powerful as Darkseid get his ? eyes beat in and begs for quarter...the ? is that? Superman has this ? beggin. Darkseid ass can't even walk down a flight of steps without falling
  • randomStalker2
    randomStalker2 Members Posts: 128
    Options
    Batman, Lex Luther, Vandal Savage, Parallax and the Justice League will destroy Marvel then save it and lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Mr.Player
    Mr.Player Members Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I did reserch looked it up the strongest marvel characters are:
    Watchers
    Sentry (has no weakness)
    Galactus (destroyer of worlds)
    The One Above All (The Strongest Thing In The Marvel Universe Basically A ? )
    Beyonder (Second Strongest In World)
    Phoenix Force (Defeated Galactus Single Handedly)

Strongest D.C charaters:
    Superman
    Orion (as strong or stronger than superman)
    Darkseid (as strong or stronger than superman)
    Doomsday (stronger than superman)
    The Presence (created d.c universe basically a ? )
    The Endless (There 7 of them Basically There The D.C Version of the 7 Deadly Sins They Serve Under The presence)

If This 6 Marvel&D.C Charaters Fought Eachother Basically The Whole Galaxy Would Be Torn Apart Considering They All Have ? like powers

SN:most of this marvel guys live in completly diff galaxys so them running into eachother is nearly impossibe
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    Mr.Player wrote: »
    Watchers
    Sentry (has no weakness)

Strongest D.C charaters:
    Superman
    The Endless (There 7 of them Basically There The D.C Version of the 7 Deadly Sins They Serve Under The presence)

If This 6 Marvel&D.C Charaters Fought Eachother Basically The Whole Galaxy Would Be Torn Apart Considering They All Have ? like powers

SN:most of this marvel guys live in completly diff galaxys so them running into eachother is nearly impossibe

That's just not true, Beyonder is no longer that strong, it's been retconned, Living Tribunal is on that list, Eternity is above Galactus and Death is implied to be, as is Franklin Richards. Shuma Gorath is unkillable and on another level than even Galactus and Eternity and the like, and is basically second to One Above All, Phoenix Force can be defeated by Galactus as well, and anyone with the Infinity gauntlet or Heart of the Universe should be on there. Also Thor killed Sentry head up and Surfer's on his level.

Now for DC, Superman<Superboy Prime. Mr. mxypltk or however you spell his name is pretty multiversal in power, The Presence has 2 sons who are #2 and #3 to him, Lucifer and Michael, Trigon is multiversal demon who destroys the Justice League, Nabu is a very powerful wizard as is Shazam, Spectre is the wrath of ? , Parallax and Ion are reality changer, Anti-Monitor was hella strong, these are the strongest in each universe, not superman, doomsday, and darkseid and them.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Watchers
    Sentry (has no weakness)

Strongest D.C charaters:
    Superman

That's just not true, Beyonder is no longer that strong, it's been retconned, Living Tribunal is on that list, Eternity is above Galactus and Death is implied to be, as is Franklin Richards. Shuma Gorath is unkillable and on another level than even Galactus and Eternity and the like, and is basically second to One Above All, Phoenix Force can be defeated by Galactus as well, and anyone with the Infinity gauntlet or Heart of the Universe should be on there. Also Thor killed Sentry head up and Surfer's on his level.

Now for DC, Superman<Superboy Prime. Mr. mxypltk or however you spell his name is pretty multiversal in power, The Presence has 2 sons who are #2 and #3 to him, Lucifer and Michael, Trigon is multiversal demon who destroys the Justice League, Nabu is a very powerful wizard as is Shazam, Spectre is the wrath of ? , Parallax and Ion are reality changer, Anti-Monitor was hella strong, these are the strongest in each universe, not superman, doomsday, and darkseid and them.
    Watchers
    Sentry (has no weakness)

Strongest D.C charaters:
    Superman

actually thor only was able 2 ? serenty after irom hit him with his ship remember also serenty begged thor 2 ? him and thor wasnt gonna do it till the void started 2 take back over plus serenty has control over all molecules in his body he can literally rip his self apart&put his self back 2gether everytime his been killed his came back 2 life&lets face it theres so many heros and villians in the marval universe that have the power 2 destroy the whole fabric of every reality in the multiverse that its almost unfair 2 make a list unless u put them in sub-catagories cause theres guy like runner,stranger&hercules out there 2 basically this should only be for characters that actually get involved in the marvel multiverse on a constant cause The Living Tribunal is netrual&doesnt do ? then some dudes like sise-neg actually destroyed the marvel multiverse just 2 re-create again in the end smh ? just crazy how many ? -like figures they have in marvel