Can't believe I ate all that!

Options
caddo man
caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Weight Room
This thread is for people to post what they ate that day. The reason to do this is so you can actually see what you ate. I saw a TV show that does this to get people to improve their eating habits. You get to see what you eat on a regular.

For you to get a real understanding you may want to write it down before you enter it into the thread. Try to write down the calories, sodium, carbs, and ingredients(sp). HFCS(High fructose corn syrup) and high salt content is something to look at also.

I will go ahead and spill my meals.
Breakfast: Three Grand Biscuits, three eggs w/cheese, two turkey sausages, and orange juice.
Lunch: Chicken, shrimp, crawfish creole w/rice
Dinner: Pizza w/ ground turkey toppings

All that and I only had two fruits today. Apple and Banana. And to add on I had some plantains(sp).

I know, not good.

Comments

• Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I hope your at least lifting heavy
  • caddo man
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I hope your at least lifting heavy

At least I am running and doing pushups and situps.

I also play my wii fit which is like walking the neighborhood. I am stuck in the house taking care of a two year old and two week old baby, right now.
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You keep eating like that and you are going to look like a black pilsbury doughboy if you don't already. Pushups and situps aren't going to cut it, and Wii fit definitely isn't going to cut it if you are eating like that.
  • caddo man
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You keep eating like that and you are going to look like a black pilsbury doughboy if you don't already. Pushups and situps aren't going to cut it, and Wii fit definitely isn't going to cut it if you are eating like that.

I know. My problem is that I have a problem cooking. I am too good. Today I am cooking some ? Chicken with peas and rice and cabbage. I want to Que' the chicken but it is still raining in the A. Looks like I will roasting.

Good thing is I cant bake(pastry) or fry anything. I dont own a deep fryer and refuse to buy one. I am trying to get my vegetable game back up. Veggie steamers are the GOAT invention.
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I know. My problem is that I have a problem cooking. I am too good. Today I am cooking some ? Chicken with peas and rice and cabbage. I want to Que' the chicken but it is still raining in the A. Looks like I will roasting.

Good thing is I cant bake(pastry) or fry anything. I dont own a deep fryer and refuse to buy one. I am trying to get my vegetable game back up. Veggie steamers are the GOAT invention.

Just portion it out. I am a good cook as well, I just portion stuff out but our body types may be different
  • caddo man
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Just portion it out. I am a good cook as well, I just portion stuff out but our body types may be different

Portion control works very well with me. The problem is I always fall back to my old habits. But I beleive portion control is the reason why the nation is so fat. I am somewhat of the proof.
  • caddo man
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i just made a pact with my wife to eat to prescribe amount of vegetable a day. 4! I will eat at least 4 servings of fruits and vegetable a day. And cut down on bread. Lets see how far this goes.