CJ Hilton "So Fresh" music video

Options
soulatlantic
soulatlantic Members Posts: 346
edited October 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
i love this song. CJ's definitely the next to blow up...
http://vevo.ly/onWFBq

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Pico diary entry 9-30-11

So today was a pretty good day till it got all cold an stupid, its 62 degrees right now! I swear this is what it must feel like to live in Siberia.
    Anyways Ive been watching a lot of videos on youtube and my favorites so far are videos of Jupiter the talking cat, hes so chill for a cat and his
    homeboy Kona is such a spazz I lol at that ? every time I see it. My other favorite is the talking dog thats sad about his owner eating. I bought Nutri-system
    today cause im trying to drop that last 10lbs and i swear if this ? dont work im gonna pitch a fit!! Its gonna work tho cause I plan on going to Runyon Canyon 3X
    a week and the gym the other 4, I ? hate that canyon I swear the devil made that ? with his bare hands!! Washed all my gym clothes today so that they are
    ready for Mundane Monday. Thats gonna be a long ass day cause I gotta paint my ceiling, workout and go to school. FML ok. I tried to catch a kitten today but I had to give up when I fell in the mud and scraped my knee, it looks more like a rug burn to be honest tho. Smh how am I gonna explain that without getting the side eye????
    I guess im gonna look shabby for the rest of October cause my hair is gonna be a wild mess from all that sweating, oh well.

bye
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Pico diary entry 9-30-11

So today was a pretty good day till it got all cold an stupid, its 62 degrees right now! I swear this is what it must feel like to live in Siberia.
    Anyways Ive been watching a lot of videos on youtube and my favorites so far are videos of Jupiter the talking cat, hes so chill for a cat and his
    homeboy Kona is such a spazz I lol at that ? every time I see it. My other favorite is the talking dog thats sad about his owner eating. I bought Nutri-system
    today cause im trying to drop that last 10lbs and i swear if this ? dont work im gonna pitch a fit!! Its gonna work tho cause I plan on going to Runyon Canyon 3X
    a week and the gym the other 4, I ? hate that canyon I swear the devil made that ? with his bare hands!! Washed all my gym clothes today so that they are
    ready for Mundane Monday. Thats gonna be a long ass day cause I gotta paint my ceiling, workout and go to school. FML ok. I tried to catch a kitten today but I had to give up when I fell in the mud and scraped my knee, it looks more like a rug burn to be honest tho. Smh how am I gonna explain that without getting the side eye????
    I guess im gonna look shabby for the rest of October cause my hair is gonna be a wild mess from all that sweating, oh well.

bye

How does this relate this musicvideo by CJ HILTON? :confused: also, why did you try to catch a kitten?

Anyways about the song, didn't like it much at all, what's with that throwing in MARVIN GAYE's SEXUAL HEELING in bits? Hmm...
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I like the version that has Nas in it.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Esiam wrote: »
    How does this relate this musicvideo by CJ HILTON? :confused: also, why did you try to catch a kitten?

Anyways about the song, didn't like it much at all, what's with that throwing in MARVIN GAYE's SEXUAL HEELING in bits? Hmm...

because i hve a soft spot for animals and i didnt want it to be cold and scared, unfortunately i didnt succeed in my mission
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    because i hve a soft spot for animals and i didnt want it to be cold and scared, unfortunately i didnt succeed in my mission

Ah okay, yeah I like animals too, don't have many stray animals running around here though, well that was a nice thought