50 Cent's "All Things Fall Apart" Movie Review

Options
Deemjul9
Deemjul9 Members Posts: 1
edited October 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Last week The UrbanWorld Film Festival held a screening of 50 Cent's upcoming film "All Things Fall Apart", the film in which he plays a cancer patient and lost a great deal of weight. 50 Cent, Lynn Whitfield and the film's director Mario Van Peebles were in attendance, in which a special Q&A session was held with Van Peebles and Lynn Whitfield after the film, where theatergoers were given the opportunity to express their views and ask questions about the film.The film is expected to be released next year, but after attending the screening last week, I wrote up a in-depth review of the film. Check it out below:

http://www.newsnotgossip.com/50-cents-all-things-fall-apart-movie-review/

Comments

• sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I didnt read your review but I didnt think it was bad but i didt care for the ending either or the way his brother let him play himself in front of everybody when he needed help. I will say his movies are getting better but I liked the Set Up better then this one
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sapo614 wrote: »
    I didnt read your review but I didnt think it was bad but i didt care for the ending either or the way his brother let him play himself in front of everybody when he needed help. I will say his movies are getting better but I liked the Set Up better then this one

i watched that the other day
  • DWinters
    DWinters Members Posts: 36
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'll check it out....
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Looks pretty wack IMO, had some hopes for this one actually, 50 did lose alot of weight but based on the trailer it seems like that didn't improve his acting... I think he did good in GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN but this movie looks really bad, also it's VAN PEEBLES who directed it, and he's not that great of a director...

And what's really up with his long hair?