Options
2»

Comments

• @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    are you paying attn? again blacks make up what percentage of the population vs white? what percentage of blacks are in prison? not way of, you need to do a little more research son

No you have a good point. Blacks are only about 12% of the population, but they commit 35% of the crimes.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No you have a good point. Blacks are only about 12% of the population, but they commit 35% of the crimes.

alrite then. @ bolded, i guess thats another thread for another day.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    no one knows how much crime is actually committed...

Stop snitchin'.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    chilly wrote: »
    *bait post/thread to see if the people who opposed troy davis death would feel the same way about an innocent white man??????*

Funny thing is...I don't give a ? about that crakkka.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    of course you are, thats why you went and dug up this story as opposed to posting the one on T. Davis.
    now, in fairness... we DO have a couple of current Troy Davis threads. and @My_nameaintearl DID post in them. so if he'd posted about Troy Davis, it would have just gotten merged into a thread he already posted in...

also in fairness, why the hell is this in R&R? that's the part i don't see unless it's commentary on something... but there might be a solution to this

ironic point: you're both against the death penalty ... and yet you guys are arguing in a thread which seems to have the subject of "guy who people wanted to stop the execution of"
  • Hyde Parke
    edited September 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    now, in fairness... we DO have a couple of current Troy Davis threads. and @My_nameaintearl DID post in them. so if he'd posted about Troy Davis, it would have just gotten merged into a thread he already posted in...

also in fairness, why the hell is this in R&R? that's the part i don't see unless it's commentary on something... but there might be a solution to this

ironic point: you're both against the death penalty ... and yet you guys are arguing in a thread which seems to have the subject of "guy who people wanted to stop the execution of"

Now in fairness, you dont seem to know what you're talking about. If you had read closely, and carefully, you should have concluded that it wasnt that he didnt post about T.Davis, or in a thread about T Davis, but that he had not made a thread on T.Davis, like he did with this guy

and in all fairness, i dont know why the thread is or was in R&R, you're the mod, and shouldnt be asking non-modders such a question.

and on to the last point, which is not ironic at all. There are many facets/components involved in discussion, or as you prefer to say"'arguing" , so there is nothing ironic, illogic, or unreasonable on the one or more areas agreed upon.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I made threads on Davis years ago when people could help Amnesty International help him.

But this forum is nothing but broke ass ? , so nobody cared then. They only began to care when the price came down to emotions. And even then, they forgot about it the next day.

Even if a victim's black, the Hip Hop generation doesn't want to actually DO anything.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I made threads on Davis years ago when people could help Amnesty International help him.

But this forum is nothing but broke ass ? , so nobody cared then. They only began to care when the price came down to emotions. And even then, they forgot about it the next day.

Even if a victim's black, the Hip Hop generation doesn't want to actually DO anything.

sure you did, i mean we cant verify that now, now can we? anyway, there were threads posted here bout Troy, and about Duane Buck, and yo ass was nowhere to be found, but whatever, you right, there are ignorant ? who know nothing about none of these cases and only jump on board when it gets national attention, when they really dont give a ? because it dont affect them, and even when it does, they still dont do ? , out of ignorance.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I was in like five different Davis threads, B. Buck, not so much.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    chilly wrote: »
    *bait post/thread to see if the people who opposed troy davis death would feel the same way about an innocent white man??????*

thinking the same thing but dude got shafted
  • janklow
    edited September 2011
    Options
    In fairness then, maybe you could sanction him for promoting dishonest information, since according to both Obama's & Bush's USDOJ's...Black commit about 26% of all the crime & White descendants of Europe's Caucasoid Mtns. commit almost 72% of all crime
    in fairness, if you want to make an argument, do it yourself and leave me the ? out of it
    Ain't like you really gotta ask/don't know what to do...
    or i could do what i did and move it to the correct forum. but please, keep crying about the VAST CONSPIRACY against you. remember, the one you're supposedly over?
    Now in fairness, you dont seem to know what you're talking about. If you had read closely, and carefully, you should have concluded that it wasnt that he didnt post about T.Davis, or in a thread about T Davis, but that he had not made a thread on T.Davis, like he did with this guy
    now, in fairness, in your quest to get overly emotional about this, you didn't actually read my post. here, let me bold the relevant part:

"so if he'd posted about Troy Davis, it would have just gotten merged into a thread he already posted in..."

And Step started the Troy Davis thread. if @My_nameaintearl had made ANOTHER thread, i would have merged it. like i did with the other Troy Davis thread(s). beyond that... why can't he make a thread about this case if the larger issue is the death penalty?
    and in all fairness, i dont know why the thread is or was in R&R, you're the mod, and shouldnt be asking non-modders such a question.
    again, if you weren't so focused on the INTERNET ANGER, you'd probably pick up on the fact that a) this was directed at @My_nameaintearl and b) i then moved the thread. but i guess there wasn't time to note that?
  • Hyde Parke
    edited September 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    now, in fairness, in your quest to get overly emotional about this, you didn't actually read my post. here, let me bold the relevant part:

"so if he'd posted about Troy Davis, it would have just gotten merged into a thread he already posted in..."

And Step started the Troy Davis thread. if @My_nameaintearl had made ANOTHER thread, i would have merged it. like i did with the other Troy Davis thread(s). beyond that... why can't he make a thread about this case if the larger issue is the death penalty?

again, if you weren't so focused on the INTERNET ANGER, you'd probably pick up on the fact that a) this was directed at @My_nameaintearl and b) i then moved the thread. but i guess there wasn't time to note that?

Real talk, do you toot, rail, chute, chase dragons, or take any other mind altering drugs? You would have to be under some type of hallucinogen to get "overly emotional" from my posts. Usually things like emoticons, exclamation points, or outright declarations of feelings would be strong indicators of emotions, I checked, and my response had none of that

again, if you werent so focused on jumping in on already concluded discussions that did not include you, you should have picked up on the fact that you quoted me, replied to me, then asked me a question, that you now "allege" was for My_nameaintearl, if you werent so focused on your own "INTERNET ANGER", maybe you might have properly addressed the poster you originally intended.
  • janklow
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well, since you obviously jumped in someone's argument to defend your homie, so...why not jump in another, to sanction him?
    that would probably be why i moved his thread. i don't know if you're too stupid to realize that after i have pointed it out multiple times, but there it is.
    Actually, you and o-lang were the only mods in here I exposed racism, of...I don't know if you want to call a mere two (2) members 'vast' but....carry on
    it's adorable the way you keep crying about fake conspiracies and fake racism. wait, by "adorable," i mean "tiresome and redundant"
    Real talk, do you toot, rail, chute, chase dragons, or take any other mind altering drugs? You would have to be under some type of hallucinogen to get "overly emotional" from my posts. Usually things like emoticons, exclamation points, or outright declarations of feelings would be strong indicators of emotions, I checked, and my response had none of that
    you might want to re-read some of your posts, them, because it's pretty obvious.
    again, if you werent so focused on jumping in on already concluded discussions that did not include you-
    i'm sorry, i thought you were posting on a public internet forum. my mistake, as i am clearly reading the private correspondence between two people! no... wait... this IS a public internet forum.
    -you should have picked up on the fact that you quoted me, replied to me, then asked me a question, that you now "allege" was for My_nameaintearl, if you werent so focused on your own "INTERNET ANGER", maybe you might have properly addressed the poster you originally intended.
    well, let's review a couple things, since you're clearly NOT so mad that you're overlooking them:

01. if you look at the post, you can see i quoted you, responded to you, and then moved on to a different point;
    02. why would i ask YOU why this thread was posted in R&R when i know who posted it? seems pretty clear that a question about posting this thread in R&R would be directed at the original poster;
    03. i don't "allege" it now. that's who it was for.

but you know all this... but you're also INTERNET ANGRY so you have to rage about it until you feel better. which i understand, but this doesn't mean you need to get further upset about a question that didn't have anything to do with you, since you didn't post the thread.