Favorite Hell in a Cell Match

Options
2»

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Gotta throw Undertaker vs. Big Boss Man in there as a Top 5... only because that ? legit scared the ? outta me and dudes came to school the next day thinking Taker really killed Boss Man.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    man I need to find these matches online.....? youtube always has a part missing of the match, anybody know where I can find em?

lol that ? kills me..

always missing a part 5 or some ? .
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    hbk vs taker is my fav
  • Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    undertaker vs. hbk

undertaker vs. mankind

I havent watched wrestling in ages but I remember those 2 matches. Classic joints
  • Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    foley became a wrestling ? after this match.

? Foley/Mankind/Cactus Jack was already a legend before this match. Before Mankind and before he used his real name there was Cactus Jack who was the most feared wrestler in WCW history. Cactus Jack vs Terry Funk was one of the GOAT matches. To me he will always be Cactus Jack. BANG BANG!!!!!!

Cactus Jack is the father to all these extreme wrestling no holds barred matches and wrestlers.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    man I need to find these matches online.....? youtube always has a part missing of the match, anybody know where I can find em?

Try Dailymotion b/c WWE doesn't usually take the vids down on that site. It's prolly b/c the RealPlayer Downloader doesn't work on their site like it does YouTube.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

you can probably find the hell in a cell dvd cheap on amazon
    its a great watch