LMAO @ the Redsox and the Braves

Options

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    season record...4-11, or 5-11....the sox didnt lose that much to the yanks and their ace cece only record one win against the sox all year, like i said...the yanks are glad they dont have to play the sox in the playoffs...their season record proves that.

did you see the red soxs play in september, what makes you think that would of change even if they did make the playoffs
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Woah woah woah woah woah! You think the Phils are scared of the Cardinals? ? please

Cards won the season series 6-3, had the better team BA, and better team ERA.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cards won the season series 6-3, had the better team BA, and better team ERA.

And that means what in the playoffs again? Last year we was the 3rd ranked offense and couldn't pay for a hit in the post season. As it stands right now though I was more afraid of the braves than the cards.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yea no excuse for the sox...dying laughin at the yanks though *they wiping the sweat of their head glad they dont have to face the sox in the playoffs *

SMH @ stunned Red Sox fans trying to take some small token measure of joy from this epic self etherous collapse. The only sweat yanks are wiping off are the sweat of them laughing their ? ? off at Sox having the worst collapse in playoff hunt history. There is no positive spin to signing two of the biggest free agents in franchise history and losing to the Baltimore Orioles. Fall back and do what y'all do best - root against the Yankees while living vicariously through another team's success.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    season record...4-11, or 5-11....the sox didnt lose that much to the yanks and their ace cece only record one win against the sox all year, like i said...the yanks are glad they dont have to play the sox in the playoffs...their season record proves that.

? please!
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited September 2011
    Options
    SMH @ stunned Red Sox fans trying to take some small token measure of joy from this epic self etherous collapse. The only sweat yanks are wiping off are the sweat of them laughing their ? ? off at Sox having the worst collapse in playoff hunt history. There is no positive spin to signing two of the biggest free agents in franchise history and losing to the Baltimore Orioles. Fall back and do what y'all do best - root against the Yankees while living vicariously through another team's success.

LMAO at this Ether right here

35lus2b.jpg
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    ? please!

it's called facts...would you like me to bring in the facts to prove it???
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    did you see the red soxs play in september, what makes you think that would of change even if they did make the playoffs

and during their play in september..they split with the yanks...adding to their season record against them

2. there's this thing in sports, where a team sometimes has your number no matter how their play is against the rest of the league

3. the sox season record against the yanks...most of their wins came in n.y....in that small ball park, with all the sox hitters..and the yanks still have suspect pitching.....
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options

sorry homie..i'm not into baseball like that...so win or lose does not affect me like that....i do know i watch enough of it and i seen the sox win a ring or two (peep the avi homie).and since we talking about collapse..

we cant forget the biggest choke in sports when the yanks were up 3-0 in the acls and ? it all away to the sox...remember that...or you need me to bring in documentation..and the yanks know alot about bring in big name free agents in failing..

randy johnson
    carl pavano
    a rod for a few seasons..
    the first year you had arod, teixeira, cece, and aj burnett all on the same team and fail'd

i know there's more but some years have past and i really dont care that much to remember.

and dont get a twist....i already said there's no excuse for the sox to lose...so try that ish when someone else cuz i aint the one....and you better hope the yanks go to the world series because if they get bounced out the first round...they failed too...no moral victories
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Sig worthy.
  • youngwoodz
    youngwoodz Members Posts: 309
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm a lyfe long cards fan..... I moved 2 New england awhile ago.... N e way I'm n a bar watching red sux vs o's when I told dis guy he had no choice but 2root 4 da yanks..... The look on his face PRICELESS....... TAKE IT DEEP NEW ENGLAND.....
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it's called facts...would you like me to bring in the facts to prove it???

? shut you ass up
    The only fact there is is that none of what happens in the regular season matters once the playoffs starts and its 0-0 all over again
    So keep cryin
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sorry homie..i'm not into baseball like that...so win or lose does not affect me like that....i do know i watch enough of it and i seen the sox win a ring or two (peep the avi homie).and since we talking about collapse..

we cant forget the biggest choke in sports when the yanks were up 3-0 in the acls and ? it all away to the sox...remember that...or you need me to bring in documentation..and the yanks know alot about bring in big name free agents in failing..

randy johnson
    carl pavano
    a rod for a few seasons..
    the first year you had arod, teixeira, cece, and aj burnett all on the same team and fail'd

i know there's more but some years have past and i really dont care that much to remember.

and dont get a twist....i already said there's no excuse for the sox to lose...so try that ish when someone else cuz i aint the one....and you better hope the yanks go to the world series because if they get bounced out the first round...they failed too...no moral victories

Lmao at this ? tryin to say a 1st round exit is just as much of a failure as the Boston collapse
    Hug your pillow, say your prayers, wish for a better season next year and go to bed ?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Orioles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? shut you ass up
    The only fact there is is that none of what happens in the regular season matters once the playoffs starts and its 0-0 all over again
    So keep cryin

Keep your emotions in check, stop acting like a female..or i'm gonna ask you to remove yourself from your computer and have your lil sister come on, because i'm sure she could do a better job at keep her emotions together and that's even when she's bleeding..now back to what u dont understand

i was not talk about making the playoffs..i made a simple statement and back up my statement....laugh at me "cryin"....where's my chad johnson gif at.....

oh here it is....

chad-ochocinco1.jpg

? please...

Lmao at this ? tryin to say a 1st round exit is just as much of a failure as the Boston collapse
    Hug your pillow, say your prayers, wish for a better season next year and go to bed ?

not comparing their situation to the sox..i'm gonna need you to put your lil sister on now...because your failing at understanding..

if they do not win a world series this year...what are the yanks gonna look at their season as? A FAILURE!!
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • S.jR.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    not comparing their situation to the sox..i'm gonna need you to put your lil sister on now...because your failing at understanding..

if they do not win a world series this year...what are the yanks gonna look at their season as? A FAILURE!!

Not gonna front, every season the Yankees goal is winning the WS, so yea it would be a failure in some aspects. But hypothetically if that were to happen, they can go out knowing they loss to a better team that series or at least one who outplayed them.

It just sounds bitter to bring up a hypothetical situation regarding the Yankees being eliminated when the playoffs ain't start yet.

First game, get a W against Verlander... something we were capable of doing twice early in the season.
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Not gonna front, every season the Yankees goal is winning the WS, so yea it would be a failure in some aspects. But hypothetically if that were to happen, they can go out knowing they loss to a better team that series or at least one who outplayed them.

It just sounds bitter to bring up a hypothetical situation regarding the Yankees being eliminated when the playoffs ain't start yet.

First game, get a W against Verlander... something we were capable of doing twice early in the season.

No good team looks at it that way...and to fans this whole "*insert amount of dollars* pay roll, so you should be good, doesnt fly either..u know that's how it is when both these teams lose. both teams fans bring up their money situations.

and again like i said..there's nothing for me to be bitter about..for 1. i seen them win championships..so i can careless really if they win or lose again..i'm not that much into baseball..yup they foiled under pressure big time, so have the yanks in 04....ish happens...either way i'm not affected by it like that..of course i want the home team to always win...but i dont live and die by that ish.
  • S.jR.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No good team looks at it that way...and to fans this whole "*insert amount of dollars* pay roll, so you should be good, doesnt fly either..u know that's how it is when both these teams lose. both teams fans bring up their money situations.

and again like i said..there's nothing for me to be bitter about..for 1. i seen them win championships..so i can careless really if they win or lose again..i'm not that much into baseball..yup they foiled under pressure big time, so have the yanks in 04....ish happens...either way i'm not affected by it like that..of course i want the home team to always win...but i dont live and die by that ish.

Like I said, I think the hypothetical situation is bs when the playoffs ain't start yet. To lose in the playoffs there really isn't no other way to look at it besides being outplayed. With the exception of the favorite beating themselves with mental/unforced errors.

No problem laughing the Yankees failure (if it were to happen) but it still sounds bitter to reach for a scenario that hasn't happened. You say your not, but that's how it comes off. *shrugs*
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Like I said, I think the hypothetical situation is bs when the playoffs ain't start yet. To lose in the playoffs there really isn't no other way to look at it besides being outplayed. With the exception of the favorite beating themselves with mental/unforced errors.

No problem laughing at our failure (if it were to happen) but it still sounds bitter to reach for a scenario that hasn't happened. You say your not, but that's how it comes off. *shrugs*

dog you dug way too far into it...a scenairo that hasnt happened and is a possiblity since the yanks havent been the most dominant team in baseball since the early 2000s, and how u got me telling you how the players (the yanks) would look at it, and fans reactions...to its me sounding bitter is beyond me....

i love when someone else tells you what you reaction is.....u right *shrug shoulders*
  • S.jR.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dog you dug way too far into it...a scenairo that hasnt happened and is a possiblity since the yanks havent been the most dominant team in baseball since the early 2000s, and how u got me telling you how the players (the yanks) would look at it, and fans reactions...to its me sounding bitter is beyond me....

i love when someone else tells you what you reaction is.....u right *shrug shoulders*

Of course theres a possibility any team could lose at any time, they could've won every year since 2000 and they still could lose.. (Even though they are a season removed from winning it all, may not be some juggernauts but I don't think anyone is underestimating the Yanks.)

But that's fine im telling you how you come off, not how you feel.
  • ghost!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Of course theres a possibility any team could lose at any time, they could've won every year since 2000 and they still could lose.. (Even though they are a season removed from winning it all, may not be some juggernauts but I don't think anyone is underestimating the Yanks.)

But that's fine im telling you how you come off, not how you feel.

either way you are WRONG. i'm in a sports thread talking sports...i ask you ...what the uck did i exactly say to sound bitter, u cant be serious with this...sooo red sox fans shouldnt talk baseball now??

just smh
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Keep your emotions in check, stop acting like a female..or i'm gonna ask you to remove yourself from your computer and have your lil sister come on, because i'm sure she could do a better job at keep her emotions together and that's even when she's bleeding..now back to what u dont understand

i was not talk about making the playoffs..i made a simple statement and back up my statement....laugh at me "cryin"....where's my chad johnson gif at.....

oh here it is....

? please...

Lmao at all that irrelevant jibba jabba that has nothing to do with the topic. You sir are a bitter ass ? and now you're reaching for material to talk ? about the Yankees. Of course if the Yankees not win the WS its a failure but shouldnt that be every big contender's mindset? And Heres what you dont understand: The Cardinals won 6 of 9 against the Phillies this year, so by your logic that means they should beat the Phillies in the NLDS right?

WAIT FOR IT

WAIT FOR IT

281fqr9.jpg
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    2 biggest chokes in wild card history on the same night

2 games went to extra innings,one game down to the bottom of the 9th last strike,last out

Yea that was crazy I was watchin the red sox and turning to mlb tv to watch the yanks vs rays in between pitches

I coulda swore the announcer said papelbon threw 14 straight fastballs out the 18 pitches he made cuz he aint trust the breaking ball you cant be doin that ? if u dont have pinpoint location like mariano use to have

used to have???
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited September 2011
    Options
    used to have???

lmaooooo word tho