Anyone Ever Vacation In The Carribean Islands or South America?

Options
Pusskaveli
Pusskaveli Members Posts: 1,562
edited October 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I wanna get personal experience on what its like there. Women, Crime, Atmosphere, etc. Would you recommend visiting/Would it be a good place to live?

Comments

• Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I have in st lucia
    Loved it you gotta do it
    I love rum and coke even more now
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    been to the bahammas twice...hot as hell...met tyrone lue in the lobby of the atlantis resort though
  • Pusskaveli
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Stephen-r wrote: »
    I have in st lucia
    Loved it you gotta do it
    I love rum and coke even more now
    been to the bahammas twice...hot as hell...met tyrone lue in the lobby of the atlantis resort though

How much did yall vacations cost?
  • Nobodyz Shadow
    Nobodyz Shadow Members Posts: 134
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Took some cruises through the Caribbean. Roughly $900 might get you a 7-day, 6-nighter. You sample an island or 3 or 4 then if you really like it, fly down and stay longer.
  • Copper
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Pusskaveli wrote: »
    How much did yall vacations cost?

450$ ticket...I got a hookup
    120$ hotel...I get travel benefits through the job
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ive been all over, but negril, Jamaica was really nice. Turks and Caicos and Aruba are good places too. St. Maarten is humid as ?
  • Copper
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I heard jamaica and puerta rico was the ? though....thats next up
  • Pusskaveli
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Took some cruises through the Caribbean. Roughly $900 might get you a 7-day, 6-nighter. You sample an island or 3 or 4 then if you really like it, fly down and stay longer.

That Sound GREAT. Beautiful Women on the Cruise and on the Islands, Getting to sample each location
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    been all over the caribeean.....i go there alot and all the islands start to look the same after a while....
    i went on two cruises and they make this stop at labadee haiti....i like that part of the island because its undeveloped and nothing but nature and beach...but it changed now to ? selling ? all over. puerto rico is nice and i not too expensive....the DR is really cheap and dime ? all over the place. st thomas has nice looking women and you gotta have a bit of money.....jamaica is nice ...but i never went outside the tourist areas. same with grand bahama and grand cayman and st marteen/st martin...i didnt go outside the tourist areas. cancun is nice and cheap and so is cozumel....

if you are looking for a nice cheap vacation...go to cancun...but keep your ass in the resort
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That Sound GREAT. Beautiful Women on the Cruise and on the Islands, Getting to sample each location

if you go on a cruise.....go single....you will pick up alot of ? and also sail royal carribean....? is fun ass hell
  • Pusskaveli
    edited September 2011
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    if you go on a cruise.....go single....you will pick up alot of ? and also sail royal carribean....? is fun ass hell

Props but you got my attention with the DR. Whats it like there as far culture and crime though
  • aquarius239
    aquarius239 Members Posts: 15
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I am going to the DR in three weeks, I cannot wait.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I've spent a good amount of time in central america, extended stays... been to south america and the caribbean a number of times too but never for more than a week at one time.

Um, I don't know what u really want to know, but had great times in all three regions
  • fullfledged
    fullfledged Members Posts: 238
    edited September 2011
    Options
    bahamas and colombia. i want to settle in colombia one day. its a special place, best destination i have ever been to.
  • Pusskaveli
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    I've spent a good amount of time in central america, extended stays... been to south america and the caribbean a number of times too but never for more than a week at one time.

Um, I don't know what u really want to know, but had great times in all three regions
    bahamas and colombia. i want to settle in colombia one day. its a special place, best destination i have ever been to.

How are the women there compared to american women?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    D.R - love it
    P.R - is nice but i guess since its under the U.S it takes away from that feeling of wanting to get away
    Haiti - went once dont remember where exactly i was (hotel on a high as mountain) was nice
    Cuba - nice but felt like they stuck in time (might have been ther area i was at)
    Bahammas - nice
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I been all over the world in my mind.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

The women are aggressive... especially if you're from the states

23768_336695922226_329296107226_3699195_1267018_s.jpg
  • fullfledged
    edited September 2011
    Options

Can't say for Bahamians because i went there with my girl at the time but Colombianas are straight piff. Beautiful, warm personalities, stay in shape, and they aren't shy. I was in a club chilling next thing 4 girls surround me and start dancing on me. It wasn't no stripclub either lol. They weren;t on no take me with you to america ? , they love their country, i can't blame em. The women there are different because life is different there.
  • fullfledged
    edited September 2011
    Options
    D.R - love it
    P.R - is nice but i guess since its under the U.S it takes away from that feeling of wanting to get away
    Haiti - went once dont remember where exactly i was (hotel on a high as mountain) was nice
    Cuba - nice but felt like they stuck in time (might have been ther area i was at)
    Bahammas - nice

In what way?
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    stayed at Atlantis for a week in the Bahamas..

loved it..

gotta love all inclusive resorts ftw!
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Barbados - Great
    St Vincent - Unspoiled but also boring. Only worth visiting if you're going Bequia
    Trinidad and Tobago - Haven't stop there long enough to form an opinion
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i stayed here it cost a lot to be honest my whole holiday cost about 5k
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i went 2 haiti once ? was nice, not as bad as they say...
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Depends where u go honestly. Ive been to the Caribbeans & I love it. Its a beautiful place to retire at if u can afford it. But in the inner city - like Kingston I wouldn't recommend it. I know every place has its bad apples & bad spots but Jamaica is different fam..... the caribbeans are prolly one of the best places to visit but im not sure about living there. Especially if u young. I'd say South America is a better choice. As for the women, again it depends on where u go but maybe South America might have an edge over the caribbeans in that area, but u gotta acknowledge that the bad ? u see in the Caribbeans are most of the time vacationers themselves.

west indian women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> south american women...