SISTAS!!! GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ON THIS VIDEO (Kim Kardashian GETTING A REALITY CHECK)

Options
2»

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    this is so stupid...

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think men put too much emphasis on a girl having a big ass...

I never understood why having a huge derriere was such a big deal. A nice shapely bottom is perfect IMO so meh on the subject really...

*post doesn't an ass post*
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    *post doesn't an ass post*

Yeah, you messed that up. Lol

I don't have a big one but i do have one. lol
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    but I'm always missing word in my posts

ha ha!
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ehrsy.jpg

Kim is pretty in that picture.Old Kim > New Kim.
    She was GORG before the face enhancements & the butt.

042810_kim_kardashian_82127644.jpg

I guess,if it makes her happy.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Kim looks soooooo much like her mom..they both have that surgery look.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • jakata arrant
    jakata arrant Members Posts: 4
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The lady featured in the episode is an actress, shes been in several reality series, Unfortunately this is propaganda.
    As for Kim, she has a nice shape, but She still should have stopped with the surgeries.

Kim, uses Hydrogel, and it hasnt been FDA approved, Kim and many women like her in all races should focus more on squats and but pads rather than injecting themselves with foreign substances that could cause health problems.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i Dont know about any of that ? , i just know Ghost was keepin it real in this vid.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited October 2011
    Options
    what a stupid idea for a show. and my main gripe w/ kim is how she lies about her surgery when its so obvious she has done it. i was watching her show one day and it was one of the early seasons and her face caught me off guard. i had forgot how naturally pretty she was. smh at her having two different faces on her own show.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That ? that girl said in the first video about Kim "taking all our men" was ignorant as hell just setting black folks back even further and the show itself is a stupid concept. Now that ghostface interview w/Angela Yee was some real stuff he was speaking on.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The reality is that black women hate when black men get any attention from women out of the race. Black women wanna play that "we're loyal" card all the time but reality is that black women and asian women (except for white people that adore Dragonball Z and anime ? , and of course white men who just want a submissive chick) are at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to preference of women from another race. That's why you'll see so many many black women try way too hard to make black men upset or jealous by making up how many white men be coming up to them trying to holla on the daily.

Black women wear straight-hair weaves = Kim K's culture
    Black women with big ? = Kim K's culture

and the list goes on..

Stop faking the funk black women, you are not on latinas or white womens level stop trying to compete. They love us, the feeling is mutual and we gon' keep ? white women, spanish women and impregnate y'all so y'all can be at home and nag about us to take care of a kid we don't even care about but still ? y'all on the side.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    any woman who takes offense to Kim Kardashian's look, no matter how surgically enhanced they are, is probably the same type of chick to complain "Rappers only put light skin girls in videos...why can't darker girl pop our ? for the camera too?" which lets you know alot about her mindset...immature and insecure
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    more propaganda to make black women look bad and black women seem more than willing to help the media make them look crazy
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    any woman who takes offense to Kim Kardashian's look, no matter how surgically enhanced they are, is probably the same type of chick to complain "Rappers only put light skin girls in videos...why can't darker girl pop our ? for the camera too?" which lets you know alot about her mindset...immature and insecure

Really doe ? . That's real talk. Some black women need to stop yappin' period and just use their mouths for somethin' more constructive, maybe then black men wouldn't dip on they ass.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

good post

characters