The difference between being thick and being fat/thinking you're thick

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in AKA Donkey
FELLAS!!!! I KNOW WHAT YALL GOING THROUGH BUT PLEASE READ MY POST BEFORE YOU LOOK AT THE PICS! LOL
It's come to my attention that us black folk have suddenly got confused on this issue for some strange reason. Maybe it's all this silicone,? lifts, ? pop panties and photoshop....? I on the other hand have never lost focus and can separate the two.

Ladies you don't have to have "hella ass"(Serena Williams) to be "thick". It has to have a nice shape and poke out to a certain extent that's all. when you walk it has to jiggle/move from side to side just right and memorize any male and make other females envy/hate. Thin chicks and thin chicks that are borderline skinny can be "thick" too. it's not really about the size so much it's more about proportion. thin chicks can have a donk/apple bottom/? meat for "their size" too. please don't get them water buffalo,cartoon looking nicki minaj type ? twisted with what real "ass" looks like. OH, and white girls please stop thinking you can go to the gym and get a ? . it don't work like that and you have to actually have a good amount of ? meat to "tone" and "shape". You have to be born with it!(or go buy it)

examples:
THICK
29uubf7.jpg

FAT/SLOPPY/NEED TO TONE UP A LOT/THINK YOU THICK

THAT IS ALL. (shot out to fiat money)

Comments