edited September 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    word?
    i thought they were just both shaolin monks from the same tribe

lol i don't know
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    i dunno man the first 10 min film the director did to impress wb with all the violence and the more realistic take was dope as fuuccc

but the rest of the webseries was terrible almost unwatchable so this could go either way im hopin for the best.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I wanna see Michael jai white and jeri ryan re-prise thier roles...they fit those 2 characters
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    SNES > Genesis

Negative. I was a genesis head.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Interesting. The 1st one was a classic. 2nd was ok. I think if one that would benefit from it being 3D, it would be this one.
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Lol ? said ever played halo on nintendo. Mortal kombat >>>
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Genesis had a worse button layout

Smh @ having to press start to change between kicks and punches on the original Street Fighter II on Genesis cause the ? had three buttons.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    word?
    i thought they were just both shaolin monks from the same tribe
    lol what you 90's babies know about mortal kombat? you was like 1 or 3 years old when that ? came out. when part two came out yall was like what 5 or 6? and young ice they are cousins bruh. lol yall wasn't even old enough to see the movies. talking bout nintendo and super nintendo. I was hella young when those were out so you were at an age where you could barley remember anything. Young ice you from canada so I know you got this stuff a bit later. DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECT MY FAVORITE FIGHTING GAME EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!! lol.

Yall remember the first time you saw somebody murder somebody on a video game? I was in reno at the circus circus and I had just came from playing street fighter 2 turbo edition when I heard this loud agonizing scream. I was like what is that? I saw a line long as ? , the longest line I ever seen in arcade history. I took a look and I seen "finish him!!!" and then a guy from the movie big trouble in little china threw lighting out of his hands and blew a guys head up. I've played and bought the game ever since.

Can't wait for this ? . Any of yall ? got mk 9 on x box pm me your gamer tag if you want to get cho ass beat(no new york).
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I loved Mortal Kombat as a kid. Sub Zero was one of my caves also. I haven't bought any of the new games systems, but when I saw there was a new mk game, I was tempted to buy a system just to get the game. I loved the first movie, not so much on the second. Rayden was the ish in the first one. If they do this movie, they better do it right. I've been waiting for another mk movie. Oh yeah, the music was the ? too!
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Warner Brother and Nether Realms gonna be on their ass to make sure they dont ? up the MK lore especially since the reboot of the game and story is doing so well. That web Series outside first 2 episodes was trash
  • pu$ha-d
    pu$ha-d Members Posts: 78
    edited October 2011
    stoneface wrote: »
    I like the MK Legacy series and the first movie is one of my personal childhood favorites. Its good to hear dude accomplished what he was trying to do so I hope it turns out good, at least solid. Ill definitely see it.

Word...........