13»

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    What u smoking?

that ? that make you spit facts. Jay Cutler with no receivers took his team to the conference game. Where was Matt Ryan ? Josh Freeman been getting extremely overrated lately. He had a good year last year. Now let him prove that the cupcake schedule had nothing to do with it.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Poster#19 wrote: »
    I wanna say the nfc south, but I gotta go with the nfc east. I feel like Romo is better than Freeman, and I would take Mike Vick on my squad before I would Matt Ryan, even with all that bitchassness that Vick showed after the game, and Brees and Manning both led their teams to superbowl so they almost cancel each other out, but Brees is the overall better qb. Cam hasn't done enough for me to say that he's better than Grossman at this point, so I gotta give the edge to Grossman. That's my assesment of that there topic.

Tony romo is better than matt ryan and josh freeman. You can argue that brees never wouldve made it to a sb without his D leading the league in turnovers bc Brees turns the ball over more than Cutler (look it up)
  • BlackxChild
    edited September 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    that ? that make you spit facts. Jay Cutler with no receivers took his team to the conference game. Where was Matt Ryan ? Josh Freeman been getting extremely overrated lately. He had a good year last year. Now let him prove that the cupcake schedule had nothing to do with it.

Rex Grossman went to a superbowl I guess that makes him better than Cutler..... Only an idiot thinks playoff wins = a QB being better.
  • BlackxChild
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Matt Ryan was over-hyped from the door IMO... Freeman is better than him RIGHT NOW... Cam in 3 games on a horrible team is proving that he's got talent right now to compete at the highest levels and that his upside is that of an elite QB... I see Matt Ryan as a Joe Flacco... just manage the game and don't lose it QB whereas Cam and Josh are the types where you tell em "Go win the game for us"

Matt Ryan goes through his progressions and knows how to read a defense hes better than Flacco.
  • R.D.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Rex Grossman went to a superbowl I guess that makes him better than Cutler..... Only an idiot thinks playoff wins = a QB being better.

Naww im just making a point about what the so called ? Jay Cutler was able to accomplish behind a horrible o line and no receiving threats. What makes Matt Ryan better than Cutler ?
  • BlackxChild
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just2C wrote: »
    I know right? people already trying to name him one of the top QB's. He has 1 win so far. Give him time to do something noteworthy. If he takes Carolina to the playoffs this year then i'll give him his props but he ahs to show and prove first.

The funny thing is have you guys seen how many int where dropped that cam threw? Atleast Cam is developing faster than Flacco.
  • BlackxChild
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Naww im just making a point about what the so called ? Jay Cutler was able to accomplish behind a horrible o line and no receiving threats. What makes Matt Ryan better than Cutler ?

Funny thing is I actually think Cutler is better and I think the bears made Rex look worse than he really was and Ive always thought Rex was better than Mcnabb.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Cutler is more turnover prone, makes worse decisions. Slightly less accurate.

Not as much of a leader, less likable. Less potential.
  • R.D.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Cutler is more turnover prone, makes worse decisions. Slightly less accurate.

Not as much of a leader, less likable. Less potential.
    being likable makes you a better player ?

@ underlined based on what ? Ryan's surrounded by weapons and a great running games
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes, being likable has an effect, especially in the locker room. It affects your leadership skills.

And potential based on how cutler's production has declined since 2008 whereas ryan had his best season last season. And he's younger.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    NFC North or NFC South.

LOL @ the intentional misspelling of Tony Romo.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    AFC/NFC West dont get no love? lol ? ass Divisions..
  • Poster#19
    Poster#19 Members Posts: 280
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yall showing too much love to Cutler, and Stafford with this NFC north ? . Stafford hasn't even made it through a whole season, and we're gonna put him ahead of Freeman, Ryan, Vick, Manning, or Romo after they have already lead their teams to winning seasons? It only takes 3 weeks for people to lose their minds I see.
  • R.D.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Poster#19 wrote: »
    Yall showing too much love to Cutler, and Stafford with this NFC north ? . Stafford hasn't even made it through a whole season, and we're gonna put him ahead of Freeman, Ryan, Vick, Manning, or Romo after they have already lead their teams to winning seasons? It only takes 3 weeks for people to lose their minds I see.

Freeman had the weakest schedule last year and is getting too much credit for a year of work
    Ryan is just Ryan. Nothing special about him IMO. Surrounded by weapons
    Eli is just horrible. Eli is not a very good quarterback
    I actually always liked Romo but he's surrounded by weapons too

Ill take Cutler before every single one of them !
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    As of right now NFC North got that but overall NFC East takes the cake
  • noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That's a reasonable opinion. I don't agree with it but it's reasonable.

Cam does have talent but like someone said earlier, give him some more time. You can't compare someone's entire career to sum1 w/ just 3 games. There is a very strong possibility that he has the potential to be better than Matt Ryan but not right now.

This dude can't see that he's overhyping Cam right now the same way other people hyped up Matty? C'mon you are on that Pink Lemonade Kool aid too. Its only three games he's good but it's only three in.
  • glenclose
    glenclose Members Posts: 22
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nfc north all the way
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Freeman had the weakest schedule last year and is getting too much credit for a year of work
    Ryan is just Ryan. Nothing special about him IMO. Surrounded by weapons
    Eli is just horrible. Eli is not a very good quarterback
    I actually always liked Romo but he's surrounded by weapons too

Ill take Cutler before every single one of them !

smh, u smokin that dust ? . Before the Bucs and Freeman playd a single game last yr nobody had them win 10 games. But now yall haters are quick to bring up that weak schedule talk lol!
    Matt Ryan was over-hyped from the door IMO... Freeman is better than him RIGHT NOW... Cam in 3 games on a horrible team is proving that he's got talent right now to compete at the highest levels and that his upside is that of an elite QB... I see Matt Ryan as a Joe Flacco... just manage the game and don't lose it QB whereas Cam and Josh are the types where you tell em "Go win the game for us"

nuthin but truth. Matty "choke artist" Ryan wil always come up short.....Freeman is the TRUTH
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Jay Cutler is better than Josh Freeman and Matt Ryan

co-sign and this is obvious, just look back to week 1 Bears-Falcons. Cutler was clearly the superior QB what more proof do you want then a head to head match-up from a few weeks ago. Freeman i'm not even gonna address i don't give credit to any QB until they can have at least 1 post season.

btw Cutler stays underrated no other QB in the league has had to deal with even close to as much ? as that guy so wtf you smokin.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Rodgers > any QB in the league
    Cutler/Stafford > any second/3rd tier or potentially good (Freeman, Cam) QB's in the league
    McNabb > any 4th best QB in any division
  • Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    So by going off that logic, you probably think the Bills, Lions, and Packers are the best 3 teams in the league huh.

You prolly think Cam Newton is the 3rd best QB in the league huh

Nah i was going of stats and W-L records.

The Packers are the champs and havent lost. Bills are suprising and Im starting to believe they are for real. Detroit has to be a pratical joke or something. Im not convinced about them yet, they gonna have to do a little more.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    1. Aaron rodgers
    2.Tony Romo
    3.Mike Vick
    4.Jay cutler
    5. Eli manning
    6.Matt Stafford
    7.Rex Grossman
    8.Mcnabb