Hell>>>>>mexico

Options
Jesus Jackson
Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://projects.latimes.com/mexico-drug-war/#/its-a-war

Somebody defend this ? , poor excuse for a country.... I dare you. And don't try to blame it on America's unquenchable thirst for drugs.. GTFOH!!!!!

Comments

• EsoEseB88
    EsoEseB88 Members Posts: 38
    edited September 2011
    Options
    just stay at Sandals.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Their one in the same
  • Jesus Jackson
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The thing that kills me is Mexicans who wanna criticize the U.S. and talk about how unfair and unjust this country is, but they're so proud of Mexico and they love it so much. How can they criticize ANYTHING when Mexico is one of the most dangerous and corrupt countries on earth? I see why they're willing to risk their lives to cross the border into the U.S.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mexico has pyramids
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mexico has mexicans
  • XIII
    XIII Members Posts: 631
    edited October 2011
    Options
    damn them ? don't play ....
  • Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I have a theory. If mexico could support large swathes of grassland there would be need of gardeners, but it lacks the climate...so far. Perhaps the Right's obstinacy in the climate debate is a way of simply self-correcting the immigration debate...? cheney is always seven moves ahead.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That's b/c America wanged "free" trade not "fair" trade. They ? up the economy of south america in general. You have people who been farming bananas or some ? right. They sellin' for 10 cents a banana. Some huge American company selling for a penny a banana. Farmer goes outta business. All he knows how to do is farm. ...why WOULDN'T he start farming coke for cartels? As a cartel, why WOULDN'T you set up shot in Mexico? For starters, it's a border state to the most lucrative drug market in the world.

The drug wars are blowback for pro-american economic policies. Sure, there are more factors, but that's ONE factor, and what I think the greatest factor. Cuz wasn't nobody in LA worried about getting shot up by Escobar's goons in the 80's
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    banana economy aside
    i aint takin my chances vacationing there

im sticking with the Caribbean Islands

dont wanna take my chances ending up as a tourist story
  • Jesus Jackson
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mexico has mexicans

Soooo... Who's the hot lil' mama in your avi???
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Soooo... Who's the hot lil' mama in your avi???

some ? from round da corner
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited October 2011
    Options
    some ? from round da corner

Tell the ? from around the corner that im interested.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Some grand theft auto ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Tell the ? from around the corner that im interested.

so why didnt you like the party fox picture i suggested?
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That's b/c America wanged "free" trade not "fair" trade. They ? up the economy of south america in general. You have people who been farming bananas or some ? right. They sellin' for 10 cents a banana. Some huge American company selling for a penny a banana. Farmer goes outta business. All he knows how to do is farm. ...why WOULDN'T he start farming coke for cartels? As a cartel, why WOULDN'T you set up shot in Mexico? For starters, it's a border state to the most lucrative drug market in the world.

The drug wars are blowback for pro-american economic policies. Sure, there are more factors, but that's ONE factor, and what I think the greatest factor. Cuz wasn't nobody in LA worried about getting shot up by Escobar's goons in the 80's

Ol Educated ? . Good Post.

Not all of Mexico is at war too, there's actually still some very nice parts and ? kinda dirt cheap out chea.

The government is highly corrupt tho and the people know this. Latin America has had problems about as long as the U.S. has been installing puppet regimes in those countries.

Mexico>>>Afghanistan oOo
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    seeing the view from mexico from the streets of el paso. dont ever wanna go there
  • yogirlsxman
    yogirlsxman Banned Users Posts: 499
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ol Educated ? . Good Post.

Not all of Mexico is at war too, there's actually still some very nice parts and ? kinda dirt cheap out chea.

The government is highly corrupt tho and the people know this. Latin America has had problems about as long as the U.S. has been installing puppet regimes in those countries.

Mexico>>>Afghanistan oOo

This is true im in afghanistan now and this place has to be the worst place on earth.
    seeing the view from mexico from the streets of el paso. dont ever wanna go there

Make a you head back to Dyer St. Like ? that i feel safer at "Chit Chat"
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mexico was the truth when I went.. all inclusive, coco bongo, good weed, great views, ATV'ing, swimming in cenotes and bad ? from all around.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

yep. NAFTA and the war on drugs....

mexican drug cartels make billions each year smuggling drugs across the border, profiting enormously from the prohibitionist drug policies of the US government essentially turning mexico into a war zone....

people of mexico are scared to leave their homes because the law enforcement are no match for the cartels. ? is sad....
    not to mention, tourism, once a top revenue generator in mexico, is in danger of collapse as foreigners are attacked, robbed and murdered

many officials in the mexican government believe the legalization of the sale, use, and production of drugs offers a superior way of dealing with the problem of drug abuse.... but even if they do, as long as drugs are illegal in the states the drug cartels will still rake in billions
  • Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Don't forget the US banks that launder that money back to mexico. Yeah, I'm lookin at you wells fargo...
  • philly_soldier
    philly_soldier Members Posts: 329 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Puerto Rico >>>> Mexico
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    edited October 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    banana economy aside
    i aint takin my chances vacationing there

im sticking with the Caribbean Islands

dont wanna take my chances ending up as a tourist story

"Banana Economy Aside" << Ha that ? was extremely funny to me, I imagined a stock market that dealt with fruits and board room meetings on the inflation of banana prices.
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    edited October 2011
    Options
    And Latino's are very ethnocentric, we're all mixed. We're all the ? same, Thanks to the spaniards and colonization. Mexicans.Dominicans.PuertoRicans etc got dam there's more spanish speaking ? on our side of the world to overthrow the united states if we wanted. Pause. US has nukes. And Europe has the year 1492 .. Look it up.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    damn rights
    And ur still a Lame.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Never had issues when i went there, but everytime i went it was on a cruise. All i know is Playa Mia Beach was the ? , from what i remembered.